OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Need that all white Curry2!!! Even I only see them just 2 seconds lol. Try to search for pics but nothing online yet.

Got charged shipping from footlocker for the curry low on release day, but now it says free shipping. smh no wonder finishline sold out so quick

for those that have these already the mvp lows that is do they come with the micro g insole or the regular low insole?

Finally! got an order in. ...now to see if it actually ships :\

Kinda durty that FNL cancelled people's order and still have stock available somewhere.

todays fnl orders are stock locates. I wish you all well who ordered. Still 1/2 from sundays orders

i ordered a 12 instead of an 11.5 due to the upper of the low. its synthetic leather and not anafoam correct?

i ordered a 12 instead of an 11.5 due to the upper of the low. its synthetic leather and not anafoam correct?
It feels like the same material as all the white mids, but...
Also, I just realized I might be confused what anafoam is. Apparently the F&F lows are anafoam, which would mean all the other white ones are also. I thought anafoam included that meshy outer shell like the homes, aways, MI30's, etc.

i think they just got lazy with the tags because the mids are synthetic leather and anafoam is that meshy stuff that feels way better than synthetic leather

The difference in material uppers i.e. canvas/mesh or synthetic leather is not indicative of AnaFoam.

There is AnaFoam in ALL of the Curry 1's that have released. It's just the foam inserted in the panels of key areas to provide anatomical support.

Last edited:
Sorry never owned a pair of the synthetic type curry ones, do these fit tts? I know some have said .5 size up but what's the consensus?

Back
Top Bottom