OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

yeah theres no way were actually getting the exact quality/products they wear. Just close enough to make us spend our money

A lot of dudes on here collect PEs and they can tell you they are pretty much identical to the pairs we get. Quality is definitely more on point but it's not like zoom bags are bigger or more responsive for the players. That's why some don't wear their shoe... if they were different or modified they would have changed it to make them wear their latest sig shoe since it's not a good look to have them wearing last year's model.

According to SneakerNews, expected to hit retail in May
smokin.gif

2 pairs for me!!
ordered my first pair of Curry 1's today (The underdogs)....will def be looking to add these playoffs too! I like how they are a nod to GS, but feeling these more than the previous GS colorway. 

Nice touch on the playoff pair with the DUBNATION on the medial side where on the other pairs they have anafoam

Last edited:
That one right there should have been a low. White based upper with that midsole and outsole? COME ON. A low would have been FIRE.

I thought I was done with the Mids, but it'll be hard to pass on those. Wow, the Curry 1 isn't going to get much time if the Curry 2 drops in October. Seems way shorter than the lifespan of the CF Drive.

Body is ready for the MI30. It will be my first pair of Currys. It was tough holding out and passing on the homes. If there's a black based playoff/mvp pair in the works, instacop.

Any of you guys know if Finishline is releasing the MI30's online this Saturday and in store?

Which FNL stores sell Curry 1's in the Bay Area preferably in the east bay/South Bay Area. Thanks.

Haven't purchased a pair since the Dark Matters, but I've been waiting for the MI30 since unveiling of the Curry One.

What time do sites usually release his shoes? My size seems to be the first to go so I wanted to be sure I didn't miss out. Thanks in advance!

The away cw was going to be my first curry 1, but that dub nation cw is fire 
nthat.gif
.  Going to have to grab for sure.

I like the playoffs and will consider getting. I'd rather get the yellows if they release. Those are the best color way yet...

confirmed the side will that says anafoam will say dub nation?
Sorry for the delay. Was curious about that too. Not 100% confirmed, but that's expected to be the case. 
Haven't purchased a pair since the Dark Matters, but I've been waiting for the MI30 since unveiling of the Curry One.

What time do sites usually release his shoes? My size seems to be the first to go so I wanted to be sure I didn't miss out. Thanks in advance!
10am EST across all sites (except maybe finishline at this point). UA.com Link: http://bit.ly/1HeLk3W

Correct shoe will appear around 9:50-9:55am EST. 

Back
Top Bottom