OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Are the curry ones good for outdoor courts?
I wouldn't recommend them for outdoor courts.  The traction compound is pretty soft and the pattern is shallow -- they will burn down very quickly.  I've only been hooping in mine indoors and by the wear that I've seen from that, I wouldn't advise outdoors.  Wish they made these with a durable outsole option because I love the shoe!

Maybe there will be a playoff away version? 
nerd.gif

I'm really tempted to grab the Mi:30 tomorrow... but going to hold out for lows.

I would think the black with yellow sole would be the Away Playoffs since the Home are white with yellow sole

Last edited:
Anyone think  the synthetic leather on the Playoff Curry Ones as breathable as the original anafoam?

Last edited:
oh dang already?!? Guess they are kinda limited unlike the others. Size 8.5 and 9 gone too, those size go the fastest. You can get them in stores just no bday coupons :frown:

oh dang already?!? Guess they are kinda limited unlike the others. Size 8.5 and 9 gone too, those size go the fastest. You can get them in stores just no bday coupons :frown:

I haven't bought a pair of shoes in store in years lol. do they raffle these?

fcfs. I would go Valley Fair as they have more pairs. I went to Eastridge FTL and my size gone when they open.

damn, that's too far I'm in the city. I'd usually go to daly city, but they used to raffle everything and I don't have time for that. ouch, can't believe it sold out in a few seconds.

Does anyone know when HOH Serramonte opens?

Man...I'm getting too old for this, can't believe of all the colorways they make limited, its' the simplest one lol

Back
Top Bottom