OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Went with the free slow economy shipping
Ordered my 11.5 from FNL this morning. Checked the status, shipped, with a tracking # . SO HAPPY
smokin.gif
!!! I went with free shipping.

Wow, I havent been this excited about a shoe in a while.
Bay Area getting that priority shipping! 

Didn't think they would restock so soon. Should've slept earlier. I woke up 45 mins late. It's better to get it out the way I suppose instead of waiting all week. Oh well got a pair coming happy to get one. Good to see some of you able to get through with this second chance.

Last edited:
Bay Area getting that priority shipping! 

Didn't think they would restock so soon. Should've slept earlier. I woke up 45 mins late. It's better to get it out the way I suppose instead of waiting all week. Oh well got a pair coming happy to get one. Good to see some of you able to get through with this second chance.

Glad bay area heads getting pairs. Cuz god knows we didn't really stand a chance walking up into a store and getting a pair :smokin

Last edited:
Ordered my 11.5 from FNL this morning. Checked the status, shipped, with a tracking # . SO HAPPY
smokin.gif
!!! I went with free shipping.

Wow, I havent been this excited about a shoe in a while.
Whens your estimated delivery date homie??

I'm worried since I'm leaving for vacation on Saturday. Slim chance, I know, but it would be awesome if it came in Friday

Whens your estimated delivery date homie??

I'm worried since I'm leaving for vacation on Saturday. Slim chance, I know, but it would be awesome if it came in Friday

Not sure yet, UPS doesn't have the info, I just have the # .

I'll post it when I get it!

Be sure to sign up for UPS my choice if you need to re-route the package

Last edited:
This mornings restock orders shipped. Two pairs, two different tracking #s.

Order says processing but it had tracking #s under order details. Check yours closely

Anyone know if any store in their area still have the Curry One Home Team Royal colorways sitting? It's been bone dry out here for a while now. Although that's to be expected out here in the bay, I thought UA would of made more pairs.

Does anyone thats been to The Oracle lately know if they have any Curry Authentic Jerseys in stock.  I can't find the phone numbers for any of the arena stores or I'd call.  Really would like to grab a medium authentic.  

I've got a size 10.5 Dub Nation cw that I'd let go for retail to someone who can ship me a jersey.  

I just talked to Under Armour live chat. They have to talk to the warehouse people about my order. It still has not shipped out and says processing.

Does anyone thats been to The Oracle lately know if they have any Curry Authentic Jerseys in stock.  I can't find the phone numbers for any of the arena stores or I'd call.  Really would like to grab a medium authentic.  

I've got a size 10.5 Dub Nation cw that I'd let go for retail to someone who can ship me a jersey.  

Been to several games but never went inside the team store lol. This should be the number, (510) 986-2200, got it on Yelp. You could try the new team store at Westfield SF Centre that opened last weekend, no number posted though.

Back
Top Bottom