OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Even if I can't get those MVP's, I sure don't mind looking at them.  Sweet looking shoes.

It's all subjective, but I feel like $200 is a bit low for those.  Just in the sense that I think they'd sell pretty quickly at that price.  I feel like at $300 people would think about it a bit more, but someone would eventually bite.  I haven't searched for those shoes in a long while though.
they pop up once a while. i paid $185 for those Bay worn 1x. haha

How do the Curry's compare versus the Clutchfit in regards to size???

The Clutchfit is TTS for me...

How do the Curry's compare versus the Clutchfit in regards to size???

The Clutchfit is TTS for me...
You talking about the Clutchfit Drive?  The Drive is TTS to me, but for the Anafoam Curry 1's I went .5 down.  Don't know about the syn. leather.

I think most people went same size in both though.

Last edited:
For those that don't prefer the synthetic leather...is this from a casual standpoint or from a performance standpoint??

JS"

I love the homes 
happy.gif
 not even a bay area res or a huge GSW fan (I do like the team, just stay true to my Twolves as painful as that is)

The upper isn't fully synthetic leather. Kinda more like nubuck or a synthetic blend , hard to describe.

ATTENTION!!!! The toe guards of the DUB NATION scuffs INCREDIBLY EASILY one step and the top sheen was shredded leaving a less desirable off white plastic. Leather creases pretty bad but I still love them. Quick fix for that is to but a protective coat on top of the toe guard. I used nail glue and a matte shoe spray to save them from the wear and tear of ball. They look really good now. Nothing can be done about the creasing but one of my best balling shoes. The upper feels like a smooth "foamy" leather. Shoe has great support and yet great range of motion. (laced til last eyelit) I suggest the coat for those intending to play in them. Good day

I dig the suggestions on how to protect the shoes (I even repped), but only on NT do we discuss creasing and scuffs for shoes we play ball in. 
laugh.gif

I don't know what people's expectations are, but for me I expect shoes to get marked up plenty if I choose to play in them.  Big reason why I lean towards darker shoes for ball.  I do agree the toe guards are easily damaged, but that's not gonna stop any of us I would think.

Any places with a 12 or 12.5 online in Candy Reigns or has that shipped sailed?

If, so I'll wait for MVP's to hoop in

I went 1/2 down and don't regret it at all. Neither do I regret playing in them. Owning the brandblack j crossover 2, rose 5, Kobe x, Jordan 29.... These are really close with the brandblack but might edge them for now since they're my babies right now. 29, rose than kobe... Love him but man oh man the 10s were awful. The upper is a little stiff at first going 1/2 down but breaks in beautifully. I most definitely recommend them and the j crossovers as THE GUARD shoe

Back
Top Bottom