OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Curry should wear his Birthday Splash PE's for game 1 of the Finals. One of the better yet simple cw's of the One. #stephgonnasteph

I just got my pair today, it shipped from a store in WI.

Man, it looks like these shoes were used :x

Laces messed up, no paper, dirty soles, creases, wtf man.

Oh well, guess I'm going to do that to them anyway by wearing them :lol:

Very nice shoes though! Cant wait to rock them tomorrow :smokin

Last edited:
Curry should wear the MVP pair again and more of the playoffs.  Not feeling the yellow base pair he's been rocking during home games.

The black away pair though is fire.

Curry should wear the MVP pair again and more of the playoffs.  Not feeling the yellow base pair he's been rocking during home games.

The black away pair though is fire.
NO NO NO!! He Should not wear them again!!!!! Last time he wore them he had his worst game of the post season lol

True, but still could wear them and have a great game.

Nah, that shoe is a curse :smh: :x

They look clean though! Im wearing my dubnations right now, and its a little too much white for me, I need those MVPs.

As far as sizing goes for the DUBNATIONS, they fit true to size for me. They have a bigger toe box and just feel a little snug on the midfoot, but that's what any pair of good ball shoes will do. Just break them in, adjust the laces, good to go.

Don't know if this has been put out yet but there is a low version of the aways. 

My boy plays at UMD and they've had em for a while now, not sure if it's going to be released to the public or not.

Also interesting side note, APPARENTLY the lows were the shoes that KD tried out when he visited the UA campus last year. 

Last edited:
I copied out a lil piece from an article.

Curry One

The Curry One, Under Armour’s first shoe named after a basketball player, was released in February. The product has helped the company’s basketball-shoe sales triple this year in the U.S., according to SportsOneSource. Nike, based in Beaverton, Oregon, didn’t have an immediate comment.
The Curry shoe sold out, thanks in part to limited supply, Schwartz said. Under Armour kept inventories low -- a strategy Nike has used for decades to drive demand -- and it worked, he said.

“They have to be very careful,” Powell said. “The immediate reaction will be to make a gajillion pairs of shoes and squeeze everything out of this. That’s not the way to grow a shoe business. You want them to sell out and for people to be hungry for the next one.”

Well played Under Armour, well played. But please just have one more restock in honor of these finals. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom