OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

this is dubnation, it's different out here. We've been through thick and thin with the dubs and no matter how they're doing they sell out every game. Best fans in the nba, you hear it over and over and now we got the MVP playing lights out with the rest of the team. Hell yeah I'm pissed there were not more pairs available.

As far as I'm concerned this should have been a BAY AREA only release!

Will still try to cop other releases but cmon now UA. Don't play this limited crap

And I there's a pair of the Dubs on eBay for $489.....
Do you have to buy it? If someone really wants them and has the money to spend then by all means that's the price they'll pay. Otherwise the seller can sit on it. I know I would never pay that much for them. I've gotten all but one of my Curry Ones below retail. Had to pay full retail plus tax for the MI30's.

@DuMMie SOLE it was a pleasure meeting and doing business with you, Thanks again.
Black history month and splash party are my favorite PEs.

Last edited:
@P130 How about the Low Curry's Bazemore wore?
would you count the father son lows?
I was only considering the original Curry 1's but that was a nice surprise to see Baze wearing those. 
Black history month and splash party are my favorite PEs.
I love the Splash Party's. UA did a great job on those. I went to the game he wore those. Slate jerseys with the Splash Party's. 

Is this another color of BHM or just lighting?
Man, I want to say it's the lighting but these look like some Curry 1 Lunars haha. Never seen these on the court, that's for sure. Good job finding all these pics. 

Surprised not more players wear CurryOnes and surprised not more of his teammates wear them.
I think a lot of current players are signed onto Nike or Adidas for the team sneakers, and since Adidas is the official sponsor of the NBA, any player not signed to a shoe contract gets a supply of Adidas kicks. I believe that's what I read in an article a while back. 

I think a lot of current players are signed onto Nike or Adidas for the team sneakers, and since Adidas is the official sponsor of the NBA, any player not signed to a shoe contract gets a supply of Adidas kicks. I believe that's what I read in an article a while back. 
Oh...  Man, I wanna see more players wear the CurryOnes like I see players wear the Irving 1.

Curry 2 traction pattern. Big improvement from what I can see. But thought there'll be carbon fiber?
20150525000652.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom