OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Has anyone posted a pic of Basemore's Curry Ones low yet in here? He wore them again last night. I've seen 'em, but just wondering if yall counted it in the total CWs

Been to several games but never went inside the team store lol. This should be the number, (510) 986-2200, got it on Yelp. You could try the new team store at Westfield SF Centre that opened last weekend, no number posted though.
Thanks man, I'll try that. Maybe they can give me the number to the new team store.  

Been to several games but never went inside the team store lol. This should be the number, (510) 986-2200, got it on Yelp. You could try the new team store at Westfield SF Centre that opened last weekend, no number posted though.
I went to check it out yesterday during my lunch and they don't have any authentic jerseys.

Damn, I have OCD so little defects like that would bug me. At least it will be right side up when you look down at them. lol

What size I'll take them?! JK that sucks. You're gonna have to deal with it and have them give you a promo code or return. But I have to ask, you got it from FNL or UA? Mine from FNL doesn't come until Saturday even though it's in San Pablo, CA now.

Last edited:
What size I'll take them?! JK that sucks. You're gonna have to deal with it and have them give you a promo code or return. But I have to ask, you got it from FNL or UA? Mine from FNL doesn't come until Saturday even though it's in San Pablo, CA now.
From UA.

I was advised to ask for money back or another pair and a guaranteed pair of MVPs.  

Toe box dirty and glue everywhere on my pair of Dubs... so said.  I wonder how many pairs went out ****** up.

Just got mine and mine is defective... wow

Picture removed

4:13 is backwards.
Lol, I have a lot of friends that collect toys, and they would be stoked to have a factory defect like that. There was a samus amiibo figure with two left arms that sold for three thousand. I say keep it, as long as nothing else is wrong with it. It makes your shoe uniquely yours.

Still waiting for a supervisor from UA to contact me...
Lol, I have a lot of friends that collect toys, and they would be stoked to have a factory defect like that. There was a samus amiibo figure with two left arms that sold for three thousand. I say keep it, as long as nothing else is wrong with it. It makes your shoe uniquely yours.
True, I like that idea but I'm so OCD lol.

Last edited:
Stephs Birthday Curry Ones were a size 12.5. His Birthday Spawns last year were a 13. Steph wore between a size 13 and 13.5 in Nikes in the beginning of his career.

I feel like I could fit in an 11.5 with the Curry 1s when I normally wear 12 and 12.5 (at times) with Nike, and that's without ankle braces so I can definitely see that.

Back
Top Bottom