OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

You mind copping a pair for NT fam?
laugh.gif
I actually heard they sold out, let you know if I find any pairs though.

repped! thank you for the heads up was able to phone order the last pair there. Guess we'll see what the hype is about with these. At 120 why not right? Kind of want to get the all blue pair but who knows if they are even around anymore. 
no problem! Hope they have some pairs that were misplaced in the back so I can cop a pair. Just wondering, what size did you pick up?

no problem! Hope they have some pairs that were misplaced in the back so I can cop a pair. Just wondering, what size did you pick up?
got a 12.5 which should be fine considering im a 12. But i called another store earlier that had an 11.5 in stock i think it was the chicago brand house. 

I'm not sure if you guys heard, but in Orlando, the UA "House" opened up. From what you I've seen, it's really nice and has lots of different things for sale. They restocked the Dub Nations there and released the "Father To Son" early, according to weartesters. I'm going tomorrow, and will take detailed pics of the father to sons for anybody who is interested, if they still have any in stock. .View media item 1568093View media item 1568094 I have never seen this shirt, so I assume it's exclusive but I could be wrong. Picture Credit: Weartesters

Yes please. Lotsa pics please. if i pass on mvps father to son will be my next curry pick up

Last edited:
not sure if the father to son pair was released, if it was probably instore only ,i called to place a phone order for the Dub Nations and also tried to purchase 1 of the father to son pair manager said they were only on display.

Last edited:

not sure if the father to son pair was released, if it was probably instore only ,i called to place a phone order for the Dub Nations and also tried to purchase 1 of the father to son pair manager said they were only on display.
Completely out of Dubs right?

If anybody is willing to help out a Warrior fan for the dubnations let me know. I am paypal ready.

Back
Top Bottom