OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Yea thats what ill do but i think ill be fine so long as my big toes have room

The mids fit me perfectly in an 11.5

The home colorway is so fresh.  Would have copped but had to buy a new set of runners today, bleh.  Not a lot of on feet pics with casual wear on these, why not???

I walked into Richards after work @1:30pm copped the Panthers colorway, with $20 off coupon. Even tried them on to make sure how they fit and I'm glad I went up .5 size up and not tts. These fit snug on me. Called around and located the home version and copped as well. My first under armour shoe and I like them .Something different than my usual purchase of Nike/Jordan.

Select Camp colors looks like they were just thrown together for the heck of it. Pass.

Looking forward to the Panthers Ice Sole low and the All Grey low.

Dont sleep on the Panthers colorway, they look :smokin
stephen-curry-wife-riley-curry-cavaliers-fans.jpg

28E3053700000578-0-image-m-7_1432111255647.jpg

64969fcaf1ad0f0defad8a16eaada2ce.jpg

Anybody check the Foot Locker launch locator on these? Seem like they were in almost every Foot Locker. I went to a small foot locker in my area (San Bernardino) that never gets anything especially not Currys and the home lows were just sitting on the shelf at like 1:30 today. EASY COP

Last edited:
The width is definitely narrower than mids. I asked to try the shoe on before buying and thankfully I was able to go a half size up. If you have narrow feet TTS could probably work.

View media item 1612988

when resellers thought they would eat 

ebay is FLOOOOODED no ones even bidding 

Half of them are on NT. trying to tax dudes for nothing. These new color ways will not move at resale.

Dude on here still wants $480 for some MVP's after a month of trying to collect. Wake up homeboy, ain't nobody paying that for some curry's, not even the MVPs.

Dubnations and MVP's have the highest resale and even those aren't moving like expected.

Last edited:
There's  people trying to sell the lows for markup on NT already. Anyone trying to resell a pair of anything on NT on release day is cold-blooded. It would be sweet if that was a bannable offense.

Went TTS, they seemed to break in nicely over the course of the day.

If I was using these for ball, id prolly go a .5 size up tho.

Back
Top Bottom