OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Curious thought - 

The curry one low is supposedly the KD 1 correct?  It was the shoe UA showed KD when they were courting him.  Thus, the this shoe was made a while a go.  Do you think once KD said no, they just put Curry's name on it / logo and mass produced it?  Seems like there are a lot of Lows compared to the Mids.

I feel like there are more lows than even the original mids?

Half of them are on NT. trying to tax dudes for nothing. These new color ways will not move at resale.

Dude on here still wants $480 for some MVP's after a month of trying to collect. Wake up homeboy, ain't nobody paying that for some curry's, not even the MVPs.

Dubnations and MVP's have the highest resale and even those aren't moving like expected.
dude you must be new to the sneaker game or just a 10 year old boy

THIS GUY EasyCo wants to buy my MVPs for $220. get outta here. my good friend sold his MVPs for $550 last week and you think $480 is too high?

if youre so butthurt by my price, why dont you find someone that will sell it to you for $220? seems like no one is because youve messaged me several times already for the shoes. i have 2 pairs of MVPs, i aint in no rush to sell my sz 9.5

Last edited:

Curious thought - 

The curry one low is supposedly the KD 1 correct?  It was the shoe UA showed KD when they were courting him.  Thus, the this shoe was made a while a go.  Do you think once KD said no, they just put Curry's name on it / logo and mass produced it?  Seems like there are a lot of Lows compared to the Mids.

I feel like there are more lows than even the original mids?
Don't believe so. Showed KD the ClutFit Drive Low with his logo on it if I remember correctly. 

I'm seeing mvp being sold normally at 280-350 depending on sz in Facebook groups, craigslist, and ebay. But no way 220.

Saw a desperate guy on Facebook trying to unload for 250 for a sz 14 tho. He posted on craigslist with his same pictures too and no bites.

I'm seeing mvp being sold normally at 280-350 depending on sz in Facebook groups, craigslist, and ebay. But no way 220.

Saw a desperate guy on Facebook trying to unload for 250 for a sz 14 tho. He posted on craigslist with his same pictures too and no bites.
sz 13-16 will sell for $280-350 obviously because of low demand.

Last edited:

Don't believe so. Showed KD the ClutFit Drive Low with his logo on it if I remember correctly. 
Oh?  I could have sworn it was a test/sample pair of the what is now known as the Curry One Low.

Either way, #s on the low are higher than even original mids?

At this point Highest MVPs should be selling is around $350. Even if you sold on Ebay for $400 you're still only going to net $350. I defintely paid more than $220 for mine though but much less than $350 and that's for a popular size 10.

At this point Highest MVPs should be selling is around $350. Even if you sold on Ebay for $400 you're still only going to net $350. I defintely paid more than $220 for mine though but much less than $350 and that's for a popular size 10.
Yeah, the MVP's and a couple others are definitely way over hyped.  That's what happens with a player's first sneaker and coming off a champ.

MVP's are worth retail + tax + shipping. Better if it were discounted with a coupon or reward for below retail. All Curry One's should be retail or below.

MVP's are worth retail + tax + shipping. Better if it were discounted with a coupon or reward for below retail. All Curry One's should be retail or below.

Are you also go to add that this is opinion based and worth is different per person?

But yes, in my opinion, MVP is worth 160 to me. But I am willing to pay close to 240. If no seller agrees, money stays in my pocket. No worries.

Home's like everyone else, even got my pops a pair.

*Bonus* Heard about MVP socks from Flash Sole just never seen pictures and never found them on the Under Armour Website
smokin.gif
Jealous of the socks.  Impressive you found them.  How?

Are you guys planning to hoop in the lows or just wear them casually?

Last edited:
@nsquared8 Honestly bro when I was waiting in line to purchase the Curry's I glanced over and just saw them hanging there. I asked one of the guys working and he told me they got put out on a late shipment.

Last edited:
@nsquared8 Honestly bro when I was waiting in line to purchase the Curry's I glanced over and just saw them hanging there. I asked one of the guys working and he told me they got put out on a late shipment.

What store?

Back
Top Bottom