OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Awful shipping by DSG. Box crushed, but since my boys didn't want them, they'll be going back.

Got my home lows today :pimp:

Like them overall, they definitely fit quite tight, glad I went up half-size (could have even got another half-size up). Maybe they'll break in after some wear though.

I personally find the lows fit a half size loose, especially with heel lock down. then again, I use mine for ball not casually.

for the select camps - are they only releasing online + a few footlockers in Cali? I'm in canada and trying to figure out how to go about grabbing them. all other releases have been easy for me at HoH.

did they release the dub nations here?

Early delivery today from UPS instead of USPS tomorrow.

Finally got my Home and Pacific lows. Went TTS 10.5 and they fit good lengthwise with a lil snugness in the mid foot but will break in.

For all yall folks that feel the lows fit snug...are you fully loosening the laces around the midfoot?? :nerd:

My 10 from DSG came in fine. Probably will keep the 10.5 from FL and give my brother the 10 since he likes it more snug. I still would be good with either size.

I got my first pair of UA and need new shorts. I only have Nike shorts and have no shorts without logos.

I've loosened the laces and everything but I still find them to be narrower than the regular mids.

Someone said it was the thicker insoles. If you got mids just swap um

My father to sons are size 12 and fit a bit loose. Got my pacific blues in 11.5 im gonna swap insoles hope it works well

Got mine in, width runs narrow but length is perfect. Not crazy about the super low cut of them though...

Back
Top Bottom