OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Seriously, do you think people want to read your incessant whining about re-sellers?

This! Complaining about resellers is one of the few things I dislike about this site. And it's not like resellers haven't been around for YEARS now. I don't have a problem with

@NobleKane, just the complaining about resellers throughout the site. Theres a good thread on here about learning how to code, so if reselling bothers you, beat'em at their own game

Last edited:
Someone clarify this for me please - well, not for me but for my friend.

The hats at sportsfevercal are legit, right? my friend says it looks a little suspect on the IG lol.

I mean i ordered from them and told him that it has to be legit because they're an actual store....

Yeah that IG pic they have up definitely doesn't look legit. They was trying to flip it for $99 lol. Now they have pre-orders for $35. Looks too good to be true. They're having their fake hats made in batches with all these restock pre-orders.

Last edited:
Yeah that IG pic they have up definitely doesn't look legit. They was trying to flip it for $99 lol. Now they have pre-orders for $35. Looks too good to be true. They're having their fake hats made in batches with all these restock pre-orders.

so... you're saying the hats are fake??

Need help guys, i'm gonna need to know if i should cancel my order or not....

so... you're saying the hats are fake??

Need help guys, i'm gonna need to know if i should cancel my order or not....
I've never bought anything from them so I'm not sure if they are. But they've had like 2-3 preorder restocks in the past month and that 9/14 shipment date is far off so I would be cautious.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the splash party is receiving any special packaging
It will come gift wrapped with a bow tie on top that you can get from the dollar store. It will also have a tag saying From: Under Armour, To: You, thank you for buying the same shoe at a higher price. All that for the $60+ price increase.

Last edited:
Anyone swoop the red lows? More pics please, also any info on another release date or isthis a one time deal?
My NYC Exclusives were supposed to arrive today - 7/30 but they will not due to some fedex issue.  From my understanding, it was a one time thing, 40 pairs, just a random quick strike drop.
Very cool.

From my understanding, it is a take down model from the Curry One.  However, it uses clutch fit though right?  No anafoam.
yeah it's clutchfit. I'm gonna call these the Seth Currys
roll.gif
roll.gif

My NYC Exclusives were supposed to arrive today - 7/30 but they will not due to some fedex issue.  From my understanding, it was a one time thing, 40 pairs, just a random quick strike drop.

God i wore my warrior lows today i freakin love these lows man you have no idea

And thats insane that a take down version of curry one would only be 5 bucks cheaper

It clearly looks like the curry one without logos

They should have just used micro g and make price lower. If its a take down model it shouldnt have the main sigs tech

Then again they kinda trapped themselves by making the curry one only 119 while the clutch fit drive was 124

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom