OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

The thing is I'm thinking of waiting out on the sliver of chance the people that say "$180? Ewe trash" actually DONT cop this time. That would be ample pairs but I don't know if I should ensure the heart break. Both look great. Birthdays got the edge but the limited cray cray hype got me in a slump already.
I feel like it doesn't even matter what the price is people will still cop regardless. Might just have to go for the all blacks regardless

But then again there will be 2 separate releases, and assuming people don't get hella greedy (wrong assumption) that might be enough to give me a chance.

Has anyone ever cop any previous limited Currys in store?

If so was it relatively easy to do so as long as you got there on store opening?

I plan on getting the Birthdays in store just trying to make sure that people don't camp out for UAs lol.

Last edited:
In a perfect world that champ pack would have the black yellow mid, the yellow blue mid, and those white mvp/champ lows

That would definately be worth 400 with no complaints

Which shoes was he wearing in the finals? Just the black yellow mid?

Has UA done anything after that MVP DISASTER to improve servers (don't think ill ever forgive them for that tbh) ill be so mad if I get all the way to the place order screen and click it and get kicked out again

In a perfect world that champ pack would have the black yellow mid, the yellow blue mid, and those white mvp/champ lows

That would definately be worth 400 with no complaints

Which shoes was he wearing in the finals? Just the black yellow mid?
that shoes that look like the MVPs but have a lot of details

If so was it relatively easy to do so as long as you got there on store opening?

I plan on getting the Birthdays in store just trying to make sure that people don't camp out for UAs lol.
 i was told that there were camp-outs on MVPs, Select camp and UAAs

He wore the splash party's a game too
yup....i think it was game 5 if i remember correctly(i just watched the Campionship DVD so i think i saw the Splashes on that Curry move on Delly with him smirking after)

Do those splash parties really glow in the dark?

Sorry bros, but I never liked that colorway until someone posted a picture of the confetti glowing in the dark?

If that is true, then those are a must cop for me
laugh.gif
. I can justify UA jacking up the price to make a shoe like that, probably hard to manufacture.

Man, those black/golds are sick......but I can only afford so much
mean.gif

And 2 pages of OAK > SF.... mannnn....
mean.gif
At least we have a b-ball team! Transportation will make it easy to get to games...
have seen a fake pair of the splash parties in person, and they glow in the dark just like in the pic.

so i think the legit ones will glow too

Last edited:

For the Dubnations, I had to camp at a Finishline starting at 7am.  The store I went to had about 20-30 pairs and there were about 100 people in line, but that was in the Bay Area during the playoffs run and Curry and the Dubs just sweeped the Pelicans.

The MVPs there was raffles on Monday, and a handful of stores did sign up lists but you had to sign up in person with a ID/Drivers Lic. I was harrassing every store in my area at 10am to get on a sign up list.

The Select Camp 30's there was one store in Serramonte that had a raffle for the lows, but for the most part online only,

All Americans (Gold) was online only.

Don't know what it is like outside of the Bay Area. Since Curry is the most important athlete here since Barry Bonds, and he is the first Warrior to get a legit Signature shoe, people do camp for them.

Last edited:
First post, but I've been following the Curry 1's for awhile. I was wondering if anyone has found anywhere in Nebraska that will be selling the Triple Blacks or the Splash Parties? I've struck out everywhere that I've tried.

Eastbay - 20% off + Free Shipping
Code: LKS15836 

The have:
Scratch White in 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13
Scratch Green in 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13
UA Finals in 12, 12.5, 13
Homes in 11
Pacific in 12

Nice. Thought Curry's were excluded. Repped

Eastbay - 20% off + Free Shipping
Code: LKS15836 

The have:
Scratch White in 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13
Scratch Green in 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13
UA Finals in 12, 12.5, 13
Homes in 11
Pacific in 12

any idea when the code is good until? Its not listed on eastbays site, so just trying to see how long it lasts

Back
Top Bottom