OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Finishline is doing this release like the DubNation 1's release.

They're either fulfilling orders and shipping out from their retail stores which is why they charged for shipping or they haven't got their stock in at their distribution center.

If they haven't ship to some people most likely they are looking for them in-store to see if they can fulfill orders. Inventory control and payment system are FNL's biggest flaws.

Looks like a lot of people's orders have not shipped from finishline. Let's me ask this.... Has anyone's order shipped?

Also waiting for FNL shipping for my pair. I gave customer service a call and asked why did they charge me $10 shipping but can't even get the shoes out to me timely. They said they would remove the shipping charges if the shoes shipped. IF they ship? Smh. FNL is really the trash retailer. #customerslast

I called Fnl they said to wait a few more days. It's definitely getting cancelled by Sunday

Neeed them MVPs tho. Prices are crazy tho sheesh!
You aint lying I'm looking for a pair myself but not trying to drop those reseller arm and leg prices for a pair....
mean.gif

If they haven't ship to some people most likely they are looking for them in-store to see if they can fulfill orders. Inventory control and payment system are FNL's biggest flaws.
well considering were switching inventory systems or at least in the process of it i can definitely see this being a culprit. 

You aint lying I'm looking for a pair myself but not trying to drop those reseller arm and leg prices for a pair....
mean.gif
to be honest you have no choice. i got my MVP pair for $300 a month or two ago...figured it was either now or never...but that's just me.

i'm happy for Splash...my back has a slight chip too but i don't think it's avoidable...will chip with wear over time

Just got my pair of SPs in.....wanna give a big shout out to @joecurr  for helping me out, real good dude rite here we need more sneaker heads like this!!!!!.....my 1st pair of the 1s (yea I'm kinda late to the party 
laugh.gif
) but man these are a damn comfortable shoe!!!!

Last edited:

to be honest you have no choice. i got my MVP pair for $300 a month or two ago...figured it was either now or never...but that's just me.

i'm happy for Splash...my back has a slight chip too but i don't think it's avoidable...will chip with wear over time
I might consider and go $300 max, but prices I'm seeing for my size are like $450 and up!!!!!

dang... nobody's selling their batmans on ebay.... SUCKS!!

and I'm a 10 too, which is a poplular size.... WTH - nobody wants to split the pack up??

what size are you...smaller the more expensive...i'm 11-11.5 i've seen most 11s go right below $300...but i bought a 11.5 with receipt
Yea 9.5, certain times like this i wish i was a big footer 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
dang... nobody's selling their batmans on ebay.... SUCKS!!

and I'm a 10 too, which is a poplular size.... WTH - nobody wants to split the pack up??
I seen some guy selling a 9.5 for like 450, all i did was 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 to myself!!!!

im just really bothered when i'm either looking at them up close or holding them. im not a fan of gitd. the gitd paint has that feel that i don't like, and the look of pee drips all over it.

but when from afar, the it looks clean. may or may not chrome the heal cup in the future so i can own WHAT I WAS PROMISED WITH PAST PICTURES!!!! i might try to figure a way to remove the gitd too.

im just really bothered when i'm either looking at them up close or holding them. im not a fan of gitd. the gitd paint has that feel that i don't like, and the look of pee drips all over it.

but when from afar, the it looks clean. may or may not chrome the heal cup in the future so i can own WHAT I WAS PROMISED WITH PAST PICTURES!!!! i might try to figure a way to remove the gitd too.

Was thinking about what would happen if you repainted them white to get rid of the pee stain look.

i was able to nab a 10 and 9.5. Im going to keep the 10, before i return it to UA anyone want thr 9.5 for retail+pp fees+shipping?Let me know

Valley fair champs and ftl still have sizes 12 and bigger in stock sp's

Last edited:
So I have to guess Finishline had a problem with receiving their stock. Haven't seen anyone who has had the splash parties shipped.

Back
Top Bottom