OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

The camp lows on Finishline are $10 cheaper than the UA drop.  Does anyone have the box from Finishline? Wonder if it says $109 or $119 and whether it has the removable insole like all the $119 lows or the glued in version of the $109 lows.

The camp lows on Finishline are $10 cheaper than the UA drop.  Does anyone have the box from Finishline? Wonder if it says $109 or $119 and whether it has the removable insole like all the $119 lows or the glued in version of the $109 lows.
i got a pair at finishline and the box price is $119. I might just return them and purchase them online.

Last edited:
Surprised to see the Select Camp Lows available today and cheaper on Finishline.com. Grabbed a pair in size 11 with ease. Hoping to grab a pair of F&Fs to finish off my Curry 1 Lows.

No more love for Camp low? Still FSR. Surprise they have 8/8.5 this time so I can grab my size.
It was all hype during the original release when these were labeled as limited plus it was just after the Warriors championship run. In other words this color way just has way too much color.

Any other location? Was it a mistake? Were there a lot of people that knew about it and scooped? Went to Southland to pick up the KT1 but didn't check NT before or I would've went to Stoneridge from there. Back in the South Bay guess I'll make some calls nearby to see if they are selling them.

Any other location? Was it a mistake? Were there a lot of people that knew about it and scooped? Went to Southland to pick up the KT1 but didn't check NT before or I would've went to Stoneridge from there. Back in the South Bay guess I'll make some calls nearby to see if they are selling them.

KT 1??? They're selling Klay Thompson's shoes now? Where and how much?

Debating if I should make a hour drive out there to pick them up...

Probably a mistake. When they scanned the date said 01/01. We were waiting for KT1's at opening, saw them on display. Jokingly asked if they were selling them, they said yeah. Whoever picked up KT's and saw us buying them more than likely got them too. Display pairs are gone now, so they might've realized they weren't supposed to be out.

Yeah figured it might be a mistake. Having came from Hayward already I don't want to risk wasting my time and gas. I called two Champs and they are going by Jan 1st.

You held them in hand early this week and same week you got them. Was meant to be haha.

Yeah figured it might be a mistake. Having came from Hayward already I don't want to risk wasting my time and gas. I called two Champs and they are going by Jan 1st.

You held them in hand early this week and same week you got them. Was meant to be haha.
View media item 1835019Yeah.. Supposed to be 1/1.. We were surprised the system let the sales go through.. When I tried to buy a different pair of lows that ****'s Sporting Goods mistakingly put out early, their system put a "do not sell" message up when they scanned it.. Haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom