Official Umar Johnson Thread

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by LDJ

AntonLaVey wrote:
I for one do, and it doesn't bother me one bit. Most importantly it doesn't take away from any of his achievements and struggles for CIVIL RIGHTS.

But why. I mean the man who made the claims isnt even a witness, he basically says he heard it from someone, who heard it from someone else close to him. I mean its really a bunch of he said she said. That and the fact that the alleged person says they saw it in his day-to-day journal, yet the only person who has it is his daughter. And she says she hasnt let this so called person access to the journal. And the fact that she says her father told her every aspect/everything about himself. So why would he one keep a daily journal and include everything in his life except this one incident? Also it was a personal journal/diary, so why wouldnt he write it? To hide it from himself? And why would he lie/mislead his own children?

Seems like this is nothing more then 1, trying to use the black communities view on homosexuality to tarnish a already downplayed legacy. And 2, being a unknown un-established author, try to sell a book by creating controversy.

But im glad alot of ppl giving the man props and opening up and listening to what mr umar has to say. He is an inciteful and intellectual brother.
Right, I guarantee if the journal had something that promotes your agendas you wouldn't be questioning its validity.
laugh.gif
 I've seen black people accept more baseless, uneducated, pseudoscientific bull just because it promotes their (sometimes hateful and ignorant) agendas, when something comes out that doesn't they automatically question it. His image is tarnished to people like you because you see homosexuality in a negative light, it's the exact opposite for me. If Malcolm was gay I would welcome it with open arms. In fact I hope more evidence comes out black leaders being gay. Let's not act like this is farfetched.

1285421865eddie_long_sextape.jpg

No its the fact that there isnt any evidence and its all based on he say she say. Has nothing to do with my agenda. If it was said he was a rapist a murderer a bank robber I still wouldnt buy it based on someone who wasnt a witness to it, yet a 3rd maybe 4th party to something. But I guess this is moreso a generation gap type of thing. i mean your younger and apart of a generation which is based on he say she say, and rumors and gossip and idle chit chat aka tmz, reality tv shows, twitter, facebook, myspace, majority of society and media. 

Like I said i could careless what his sexuality is, but just like in any instance, i am not going off something someone told me that someone told them, that they alledged they heard someone witness. I mean apply this to any other instance.

So are you telling me that if someone told you that they heard from someone else who heard something from another person that alledgedly new a person that your girlfriend has cheated on you with, based of this you gonna say oh yea, well it must be true then.

But then again like I said diff. generation, i mean you got homes being broken up, lives being ruined, ppl getting killed/hurt based on third party he say she say stuff based on posting on social media websites, and text messages on cellphones so.......................

And i cant let this oh i hope more and more prominent black men are gay. Like really that statement makes absolutely no sense. ok lets say obama is gay. Ok and why would it matter? what difference would it make in accordance to his job and/or the conditions the u.s. is currently in? You make it seem like if hell micheal jordan, cornell west, hell tavis smiley etc were all homosexuals that all would be right in the world, and somehow it would uplift the black community. And why would it take malcolm being gay for you to welcome him and embrace and acknowledge what the brother had to say?

Like your saying his legacy and lfe and teachings are
grin.gif
 ehhh... but if he was gay then whew game changer. Like its the sprinkles that sets off the ice cream sundae that was his life. Isssh sounds utterly rediculous. It infacts conflicts with what I guess your so called point was your trying to make. If his sexuality doesnt matter which is what I guess your trying to relay. Then why would it add to who he is as a man or give him more clout validity if he infact was homosexual? Your words not mines.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

But why. I mean the man who made the claims isnt even a witness, he basically says he heard it from someone, who heard it from someone else close to him. I mean its really a bunch of he said she said. That and the fact that the alleged person says they saw it in his day-to-day journal, yet the only person who has it is his daughter. And she says she hasnt let this so called person access to the journal. And the fact that she says her father told her every aspect/everything about himself. So why would he one keep a daily journal and include everything in his life except this one incident? Also it was a personal journal/diary, so why wouldnt he write it? To hide it from himself? And why would he lie/mislead his own children?

Seems like this is nothing more then 1, trying to use the black communities view on homosexuality to tarnish a already downplayed legacy. And 2, being a unknown un-established author, try to sell a book by creating controversy.

But im glad alot of ppl giving the man props and opening up and listening to what mr umar has to say. He is an inciteful and intellectual brother.
Right, I guarantee if the journal had something that promotes your agendas you wouldn't be questioning its validity.
laugh.gif
 I've seen black people accept more baseless, uneducated, pseudoscientific bull just because it promotes their (sometimes hateful and ignorant) agendas, when something comes out that doesn't they automatically question it. His image is tarnished to people like you because you see homosexuality in a negative light, it's the exact opposite for me. If Malcolm was gay I would welcome it with open arms. In fact I hope more evidence comes out black leaders being gay. Let's not act like this is farfetched.

No its the fact that there isnt any evidence and its all based on he say she say. Has nothing to do with my agenda. If it was said he was a rapist a murderer a bank robber I still wouldnt buy it based on someone who wasnt a witness to it, yet a 3rd maybe 4th party to something. But I guess this is moreso a generation gap type of thing. i mean your younger and apart of a generation which is based on he say she say, and rumors and gossip and idle chit chat aka tmz, reality tv shows, twitter, facebook, myspace, majority of society and media. 

Like I said i could careless what his sexuality is, but just like in any instance, i am not going off something someone told me that someone told them, that they alledged they heard someone witness. I mean apply this to any other instance.

So are you telling me that if someone told you that they heard from someone else who heard something from another person that alledgedly new a person that your girlfriend has cheated on you with, based of this you gonna say oh yea, well it must be true then.

But then again like I said diff. generation, i mean you got homes being broken up, lives being ruined, ppl getting killed/hurt based on third party he say she say stuff based on posting on social media websites, and text messages on cellphones so.......................

And i cant let this oh i hope more and more prominent black men are gay. Like really that statement makes absolutely no sense. ok lets say obama is gay. Ok and why would it matter? what difference would it make in accordance to his job and/or the conditions the u.s. is currently in? You make it seem like if hell micheal jordan, cornell west, hell tavis smiley etc were all homosexuals that all would be right in the world, and somehow it would uplift the black community. And why would it take malcolm being gay for you to welcome him and embrace and acknowledge what the brother had to say?

grin.gif
 ehhh... but if he was gay then whew game changer. Like its the sprinkles that sets off the ice cream sundae that was his life. Isssh sounds utterly rediculous. It infacts conflicts with what I guess your so called point was your trying to make. If his sexuality doesnt matter which is what I guess your trying to relay. Then why would it add to who he is as a man or give him more clout validity if he infact was homosexual? Your words not mines.

If Malcolm was gay, I wouldn't care. It's as easy as that, no beating around the bush I said it and I can sleep like a baby at night. I can't say the same for some of you so stop the "I'm not homophobic" act. Clearly the mere accusation of dude being gay bothers you.
laugh.gif

And yes, I hope more positive prominent black leaders are gay, sue me. It would at least be a small step in the right direction for thwarting the rampant homophobia and ignorance in the black community.

I think sometimes we have to remember that not agreeing with the gay stype does not equal homophobia. I think that word is abused.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by jerryjones

Originally Posted by sillyputty

The fact remains that its hard for me to take him seriously when he doesn't have a doctorate and yet he SAYS HE DOES...so much of what he's preaching is his own findings but not backed up by any of his peers...which is cool if he wants to be different but... don't lie about your credentials. Just say you're  a pro-black speaker. Stay in your lane. 

...hes falsifying his credentials...the same credentials he wants you to take seriously to listen to him. 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Millersville-University-of-Pennsylvania/103959016308410
Here are some of the credentials he lists.. I'm not sure whether any of these credentials mean he is a doctor or not.. But I came across it so I decided to post it....
Millersville University of Pennsylvania

Class of 1997 · B.A., B.S., M.S., NCSP · General Psychology · NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY · Political science

On another note really good discussion... I always enjoy hearing Umar discuss issues facing the black community.. I heard many of his lectures and from my experience he doesn't spend a lot of time on homosexuality.. I can't really speak on if what he is saying is correct in the eyes of psychology  since I don't really have any knowledge of the subject, but I def think that is somethin to consider since he presents his whole perspective from the role of a psych counselor
PhD or MD though? 
eyes.gif

I got an M.S. degree, call me Dr. LaVey
pimp.gif
 Has a nice ring to it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think sometimes we have to remember that not agreeing with the gay stype does not equal homophobia. I think that word is abused.
Yea and thinking Jews are the devil and responsible for all the world's problems, and thinking Hitler was right doesn't make me anti-semitic. People throwing that word around too loosely these days. I just don't agree with the Jew stype.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

grin.gif

If Malcolm was gay, I wouldn't care. It's as easy as that, no beating around the bush I said it and I can sleep like a baby at night. I can't say the same for some of you so stop the "I'm not homophobic" act. Clearly the mere accusation of dude being gay bothers you.
laugh.gif

And yes, I hope more positive prominent black leaders are gay, sue me. It would at least be a small step in the right direction for thwarting the rampant homophobia and ignorance in the black community.

And since it so called bothers me why would it exactly. What would i lose or gain with him being gay? How would it change who he is as a man and as a person. By your logic I have all of a sudden have hate for luther vandross and thrown away all his records and erased him from my ipod since its come out that he is gay. And not by some he say she say mess like this malcolm story but from his former lover with proof. But nope im still listening to power of love and watching the mentalist. i guess that kinda twarts your so called theory. \

Also this just proves my point no evidence no research no reason, hell dont even no me never met me and yet you have me peged as a person who hates homosexuality. Thus proven my point. generation gap, you will buy into believe any and all you hear with absolutely no evidence or proof. Just sheer speculations and he say she say.

You say no yet you just prove my point by saying I have an agenda and hate gay ppl yet nothing to back it up. And i dont care if obama mj jay z kayne lil wayne whoever is came out and sai they was gay. It wouldnt change blacks perspective, or uplift ppl in any kinda way. No if your gay i can understand you wanting him to be gay, a sense of a prominant and respectd man being gay a relatable icon, someone established and isnt on some flamboyant type !*$. See i can do the so called no proof just say random idiotic speculation, ramblingly baffoon responses with no proof or basis also.

And if you didnt care about his sexuality, then why would you hope he was gay. You do know that not caring means indifferent, and not having an opinion or preference. yet yu say i hope he was and would embrace him with open arms as if your saying hey welcome to the club. So I can do the assume game too. Your gay, and on the defensive side.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

grin.gif

laugh.gif

And since it so called bothers me why would it exactly. What would i lose or gain with him being gay? How would it change who he is as a man and as a person. By your logic I have all of a sudden have hate for luther vandross and thrown away all his records and erased him from my ipod since its come out that he is gay. And not by some he say she say mess like this malcolm story but from his former lover with proof. But nope im still listening to power of love and watching the mentalist. i guess that kinda twarts your so called theory. \

Also this just proves my point no evidence no research no reason, hell dont even no me never met me and yet you have me peged as a person who hates homosexuality. Thus proven my point. generation gap, you will buy into believe any and all you hear with absolutely no evidence or proof. Just sheer speculations and he say she say.

You say no yet you just prove my point by saying I have an agenda and hate gay ppl yet nothing to back it up. And i dont care if obama mj jay z kayne lil wayne whoever is came out and sai they was gay. It wouldnt change blacks perspective, or uplift ppl in any kinda way. No if your gay i can understand you wanting him to be gay, a sense of a prominant and respectd man being gay a relatable icon, someone established and isnt on some flamboyant type !*$. See i can do the so called no proof just say random idiotic speculation, ramblingly baffoon responses with no proof or basis also.

And if you didnt care about his sexuality, then why would you hope he was gay. You do know that not caring means indifferent, and not having an opinion or preference. yet yu say i hope he was and would embrace him with open arms as if your saying hey welcome to the club. So I can do the assume game too. Your gay, and on the defensive side.

^^^^I would welcome more gay black leaders, same way people hope for more black people in the white house, in engineering or as doctors. Why do people care about the race of people in these position? Because it opens doors, it breaks down barriers, and it motivates people of the same race, ethnicity, gender and most importantly leads to a little more understanding and less ignorance and hatred in certain populations. Oh lemme guess, it's not the same thing right?  Right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And yes, I hope the story is true sue me. I openly celebrate more women being in male dominated fields, I don't have to be a woman to see the benefits.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

^^^^I would welcome more gay black leaders, same way people hope for more black people in the white house, in engineering or as doctors. Why do people care about the race of people in these position? Because it opens doors, it breaks down barriers, and it motivates people of the same race, ethnicity, gender and most importantly leads to a little more understanding and less ignorance and hatred in certain populations. Oh lemme guess, it's not the same thing right?  Right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And yes, I hope the story is true sue me. I openly celebrate more women being in male dominated fields, I don't have to be a woman to see the benefits.

But why gay why not just black leaders period. Its you that is making it a point of the sexually preference. If the next 3 or 4 pres. were black i wouldnt be like and i hope they gay to, as if that makes it some sort of trifecta. Trust me if the next president was black and was gay many black ppl would care less about the gay aspect as in they would care moreso the fact that we have 2 black presidents in a row that was black. Case in point. Trust me if we have a mexican president im for certain mexicans all alike around the us aint gonna care if he is str8 gay $*! ever. They are just gonna be happy one their own made it to office. This whole oh more and more gay black males in the public means more acceptance is bull. Its the same as religion with black ppl. Hell we could invent a time machine go back and prove jesus doesnt exist and still a vast majority of blacks still would be like nope jesus is real.

Michael Jordan could come out and say hey im gay, and you no what not a damb would be given. And he has a bigger impact just off shoes and apparel alone then any official has, and you would still have ppl who (majority) who will still see homosexuality as a taboo. A gay black ceo, presdent etc isnt gonna change the views and stigmas of the black community. And neither will it change the current conditions of blacks. 

So if tavis smiley was gay the unemployement rate, dropout rate, disporportion of arrest etc.. would change how exactly? I guess your saying that if it was  more openly gay blacks and  more emphasis of gay black males in society, conditions of blacks will change for the better. How will social acceptance and love for gay black males change the conditions of blacks as a whole. Whoopty da f do. imma go out and support the gay right movement. And with this, it will lead to a more quality education for lower income neighborhoods, maybe itll increase the job market. Better yet it will decrease the amount of illegitimate kids and single mothers with multitude of baby daddies.

im with you then yea i hope the next pres is a gay black male. Yea cause this will dramtically change blacks as a whole. It will be a huuuuuuuuuuuuge step in the right direction. Or maybe it doesnt matter either way and we just need more prominant, and influencial blacks in powerful position PERIOD regardless of whether they have dookie stains in they draws in the front the back or both.

Never knew pan-africanists drew on the work of carl jung. Thanks for the insight. 
It looks like we've reached an impasse: Its clear that our views of culture and the image of the ideal black family differ and that's the cause of our disagreements. But I still go back to a comment I made in an earlier post. At the end of the day black peoples are in a frightening state. As the old saying goes, "white Americans catch the cold, black people catch pneumonia." If we want to address crime, poverty, low literacy rates, then we need to appreciate the differences that exist in our community. Plenty of progressive black brothers and sisters who happen to be gay are alienated by those pan-african tenets professed by Dr. Johnson. We don't need more fragmentation. 

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
Never knew pan-africanists drew on the work of carl jung. Thanks for the insight.
It looks like we've reached an impasse: Its clear that our views of culture and the image of the ideal black family differ and that's the cause of our disagreements. But I still go back to a comment I made in an earlier post. At the end of the day black peoples are in a frightening state. As the old saying goes, "white Americans catch the cold, black people catch pneumonia." If we want to address crime, poverty, low literacy rates, then we need to appreciate the differences that exist in our community. Plenty of progressive black brothers and sisters who happen to be gay are alienated by those pan-african tenets professed by Dr. Johnson. We don't need more fragmentation.

I dont think black ppl view of homosexuality will change the overall condition and state blacks are in todays society. Key example if tyler perry came out and said he was gay.. so and. What diff would it make? His primary target audience would still be the same. Really to tell you the truth blacks and homosexuals is like the awkard situation/secret that everyone in the room knows about, but yet really dont wanna talk about and act as if nobody knows. Its plenty of prominant blacks who are gay/bi etc and the ppl of the gay/bi community know of them. Why would letting str8 ppl, and ppl who are against homosexuality know change anything? Its not like comming out is gonna change their views, nor influence their preferences. Its not like the focal and important issues that plague blacks will change.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But why gay why not just black leaders period. Its you that is making it a point of the sexually preference. If the next 3 or 4 pres. were black i wouldnt be like and i hope they gay to, as if that makes it some sort of trifecta. Trust me if the next president was black and was gay many black ppl would care less about the gay aspect as in they would care moreso the fact that we have 2 black presidents in a row that was black. Case in point. Trust me if we have a mexican president im for certain mexicans all alike around the us aint gonna care if he is str8 gay $*! ever. They are just gonna be happy one their own made it to office. This whole oh more and more gay black males in the public means more acceptance is bull. Its the same as religion with black ppl. Hell we could invent a time machine go back and prove jesus doesnt exist and still a vast majority of blacks still would be like nope jesus is real.

Michael Jordan could come out and say hey im gay, and you no what not a damb would be given. And he has a bigger impact just off shoes and apparel alone then any official has, and you would still have ppl who (majority) who will still see homosexuality as a taboo. A gay black ceo, presdent etc isnt gonna change the views and stigmas of the black community. And neither will it change the current conditions of blacks. 

So if tavis smiley was gay the unemployement rate, dropout rate, disporportion of arrest etc.. would change how exactly? I guess your saying that if it was  more openly gay blacks and  more emphasis of gay black males in society, conditions of blacks will change for the better. How will social acceptance and love for gay black males change the conditions of blacks as a whole. Whoopty da f do. imma go out and support the gay right movement. And with this, it will lead to a more quality education for lower income neighborhoods, maybe itll increase the job market. Better yet it will decrease the amount of illegitimate kids and single mothers with multitude of baby daddies.

im with you then yea i hope the next pres is a gay black male. Yea cause this will dramtically change blacks as a whole. It will be a huuuuuuuuuuuuge step in the right direction. Or maybe it doesnt matter either way and we just need more prominant, and influencial blacks in powerful position PERIOD regardless of whether they have dookie stains in they draws in the front the back or both.

This question made me disregard the rest of your post, I already gave you an answer up there in my last comment.....the same way you hope for more black people in certain positions I hope for more gay black people in certain positions. It may not completely change the perception of homosexuality in the black community but it is definitely a baby step in the right direction. I love how it isn't a point of preference when people ask for a black person in the white house but it's a point of preference when you ask for more gay leaders. Like I said, figures.
eyes.gif

That's like saying, why do we need more black women in Engineering why not just black people or even better why not just people. Why are we making race a point of preference?

Why do you two include quotes that aren't even applicable anymore. I know whenever I read you, Putty, and LDJ's post that I will see big blocks of text. Reduce some of those quotes man LOL

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
I keep hearing this talk of homosexuality isn't black.  Well it wasn't white either until basically 40 years ago.  In most parts of this 
Don't know about that...Ancient Greece, Rome, Medieval Europe...rife with homosexuality.
No where near the same occurrence of homosexuality in Ancient African civilizations. 

although i am greek and black myself and often take offense to this assertation

greeks were the first documented homosexuals.

they're white.

you lost.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Thank you.  2 chainz voice "Tell'emmmm"

All our teaching from school, history channel, etc. have shown how the european, greek, romans got down.  I really can't recall any stories, social acceptance, or anything of homosexual behavior in African culture.  Even if you can find something....its not even close in comparison to the europeans, greeks, and romans. 

you didnt even consider that its because there is 100 times more information about white civilizations than black ones?

roll.gif

nope

its because there is no homosexuality in black civilizations

not that there is no documentation of black civilizations

nope, no homosexuality.

is there even enough documentation to prove they had sex at all?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This question made me disregard the rest of your post, I already gave you an answer up there in my last comment.....the same way you hope for more black people in certain positions I hope for more gay black people in certain positions. It may not completely change the perception of homosexuality in the black community but it is definitely a baby step in the right direction. I love how it isn't a point of preference when people ask for a black person in the white house but it's a point of preference when you ask for more gay leaders. Like I said, figures.
eyes.gif

That's like saying, why do we need more black women in Engineering why not just black people or even better why not just people. Why are we making race a point of preference?

Why do you need more black women in engineering? Is there a high volume of black women that want to go into the field? Thats like saying we need more black hockey players. But why? If there isnt alot of black ppl interested in hockey, the mere fact having a few playing isnt going to change things. The reason to have more black leaders regardless of sex or sexual preference is to have more voices more, more influential black ppl with the ability to make a change. Why would who they sleep with change that? And how would it change things? Key example. If obama was gay how would it change his abilities, his insight, his influence, his ability to make changes and come up with policies and advocate change. Its almost like your saying being gay somehow affects the ability to accomplish a job or task. 

The same plights discriminations against blacks are across the board. All the issues from a systematic standpoint affects all blacks, and it isnt based merely on their viewpoint on sexuality. Another example is the high rates of foul practices/treatment of blacks by police officers in new orleans. This is due to the fact most of the ppl pulling the strings are not black and the head honchos arent black. Are you really saying that if this was changed by implementing more blacks wouldnt change anything unless they were black and gay.

So if bet was taken over by blacks the programming wouldnt improve unless the black ppl were gay to. So the 100 successful black men mentoring program isnt effective enough, but this will change if we replace these black men with gay black men right...? I mean what your saying doesnt even make sense.

How does the sexuality of the man change his ability to complete the job at hand? What is it about sexuality that makes someone more competant/capable? It just doesnt make any sense. Or are you saying there are gay blacks that dont believe in themselves and dont believe they can accomplish such feats because they dont see gay black men in these prominant positions? If thats the case, a gay kid is already messed up and its beyond dealing with the issues of being gay. he should be able to strive and look at the prominant men as a black man period.

If a kid is a great bball player, but think he will fall short because he doesnt have a gay black bball player to see as inspiration, he already in trouble. He should be able to see he can make it merely off the fact that there is an overwhelmingly amount of black kids who made it to the pros.

i agree having more blacks in prominent positions is good for blacks. And it is good inspiration for black youths. But what I disagree with is the fact that their sexual preference makes a difference on what impact, changes, abilities etc... the individual will have.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

All our teaching from school, history channel, etc. have shown how the european, greek, romans got down.  I really can't recall any stories, social acceptance, or anything of homosexual behavior in African culture.  Even if you can find something....its not even close in comparison to the europeans, greeks, and romans. 

you didnt even consider that its because there is 100 times more information about white civilizations than black ones?

roll.gif

nope

nope, no homosexuality.

roll.gif

Um ok captain obvious. Of course they had sex how would there be a continous race if they did not? So by your logic of thinking, since there is a history of ppl eating other human beings then you or your family eat human beings since there is evidence that since the existence of mankind there have been accounts of ppl eating one another. So i guess you are this horrid person then. You rape, inslave ppl, murder ppl, molest kids, and a slew of other henious crimes that have been commited throughout history. Cause according to you there is no need for silly little things like proof, evidence, history, documents, things being accounted for. Im convinced you are a villian, solely because other ppl have been villians, and since you are apart of the human race as well as ppl in your family, you must do all these vicious acts as well.

Is this what has become of logic now. Person A did something, so naturally person B did the same thing, off the sheer principle that both A and B are apart of the human race. its bordeline racist. This argument is about as bad as ppl saying hey if insects and other creatures of the earth practice homosexuality and its natural to them, then by god its natural for us to.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

roll.gif

nope

nope, no homosexuality.

roll.gif

Um ok captain obvious. Of course they had sex how would there be a continous race if they did not? So by your logic of thinking, since there is a history of ppl eating other human beings then you or your family eat human beings since there is evidence that since the existence of mankind there have been accounts of ppl eating one another. So i guess you are this horrid person then. You rape, inslave ppl, murder ppl, molest kids, and a slew of other henious crimes that have been commited throughout history. Cause according to you there is no need for silly little things like proof, evidence, history, documents, things being accounted for. Im convinced you are a villian, solely because other ppl have been villians, and since you are apart of the human race as well as ppl in your family, you must do all these vicious acts as well.

Is this what has become of logic now. Person A did something, so naturally person B did the same thing, off the sheer principle that both A and B are apart of the human race. its bordeline racist. This argument is about as bad as ppl saying hey if insects and other creatures of the earth practice homosexuality and its natural to them, then by god its natural for us to.

A penis inserted into a man's ***+ is homosexual sex.

A penis inserted into a woman's vagina is heterosexual sex.

If he inserts his penis into his hand, thats masturbation.

If he inserts it into someone's mouth, thats oral sex. 

If he inserts it in another species, its bestiality.

We're talking about what one make does with his penis.

If all we're talking about where a guy likes to stick his penis, why is it all of a sudden so groundbreaking that "black" people might have done it at one point or another in history?

YET...its entirely unfathomable, completely unreasonable...to assert that ONE "black" guy on the CONTINENT of Africa had sex with another "black" guy on the CONTINENT of Africa at SOME point in history. 

(Lets not even mention the fact that you use these terms "black" as if it actually means something. The genetic difference between two Ugandan tribes probably differs more than a white guy and a black guy in the US [its true])

We're not talking about coming up with the baghdad battery, deriving calculus or creating fractional banking or postulating ethical substrates...

...we're talking about sexual gratification

This is why no one takes you seriously. 

EDIT: Using the anatomical word for the opening of the rectum is a banned word now?! NT what is wrong with you...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

eyes.gif

Why do you need more black women in engineering? Is there a high volume of black women that want to go into the field? Thats like saying we need more black hockey players. But why? If there isnt alot of black ppl interested in hockey, the mere fact having a few playing isnt going to change things. The reason to have more black leaders regardless of sex or sexual preference is to have more voices more, more influential black ppl with the ability to make a change. Why would who they sleep with change that? And how would it change things? Key example. If obama was gay how would it change his abilities, his insight, his influence, his ability to make changes and come up with policies and advocate change. Its almost like your saying being gay somehow affects the ability to accomplish a job or task. 

The same plights discriminations against blacks are across the board. All the issues from a systematic standpoint affects all blacks, and it isnt based merely on their viewpoint on sexuality. Another example is the high rates of foul practices/treatment of blacks by police officers in new orleans. This is due to the fact most of the ppl pulling the strings are not black and the head honchos arent black. Are you really saying that if this was changed by implementing more blacks wouldnt change anything unless they were black and gay.

So if bet was taken over by blacks the programming wouldnt improve unless the black ppl were gay to. So the 100 successful black men mentoring program isnt effective enough, but this will change if we replace these black men with gay black men right...? I mean what your saying doesnt even make sense.

How does the sexuality of the man change his ability to complete the job at hand? What is it about sexuality that makes someone more competant/capable? It just doesnt make any sense. Or are you saying there are gay blacks that dont believe in themselves and dont believe they can accomplish such feats because they dont see gay black men in these prominant positions? If thats the case, a gay kid is already messed up and its beyond dealing with the issues of being gay. he should be able to strive and look at the prominant men as a black man period.

If a kid is a great bball player, but think he will fall short because he doesnt have a gay black bball player to see as inspiration, he already in trouble. He should be able to see he can make it merely off the fact that there is an overwhelmingly amount of black kids who made it to the pros.

i agree having more blacks in prominent positions is good for blacks. And it is good inspiration for black youths. But what I disagree with is the fact that their sexual preference makes a difference on what impact, changes, abilities etc... the individual will have.

The number of black females wanting to go into Engineering has skyrocketed since the 80s, why do you think that is? Mentors!!!! Same reason why in the 30s I would've said I wanted to see more black doctors. Your stupid assumption that black women don't want to become engineers or even better shouldn't become engineers is part of the problem. Ironically I think I know more black female engineers than black male but that's another story. There are times in this country were black people couldn't even fathom the thought of going into medicine, and gradually doors were opened by pioneers and people to serve as mentors to show younger generations that their race doesn't make this an unattainable goal. Again, I ignored the rest of your rant because of how stupid your first comment is. 
Shortsighted responses with a complete lack of perspective FTL. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

eyes.gif

The number of black females wanting to go into Engineering has skyrocketed since the 80s, why do you think that is? Mentors!!!! Same reason why in the 30s I would've said I wanted to see more black doctors. Your stupid assumption that black women don't want to become engineers or even better shouldn't become engineers is part of the problem. Ironically I think I know more black female engineers than black male but that's another story. There are times in this country were black people couldn't even fathom the thought of going into medicine, and gradually doors were opened by pioneers and people to serve as mentors to show younger generations that their race doesn't make this an unattainable goal. Again, I ignored the rest of your rant because of how stupid your first comment is. 

You must be a member of the single mom syndrome, all this HUGE text, crossing out words, and long talk and yet said and responded to everything under the sun but didnt answer the question. What does their sexuality have to do with anything?

The number of black females wanting to go into Engineering has skyrocketed since the 80s, why do you think that is? Mentors!!!!

And how or what does sexuality have to do with this again?

doors were opened by pioneers and people to serve as mentors to show younger generations that their race doesn't make this an unattainable goal.

Dude writing novels and essays and so call history lessons of blacks and %'s of woman and men by race at a particular field of study and line of work. And all this doesnt have 1 iota to do with the question.

Theres a increase in women in the field of construction (ill just throw in useless unrelated statements like yourself) hiring more women and increasing the awareness is good for women. How would this differ based on who they sleep with at night?

If your whole argument is that ppl should be viewed and respected and admired based on who they are... then why does who the sleep with matter?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

You must be a member of the single mom syndrome, all this HUGE text, crossing out words, and long talk and yet said and responded to everything under the sun but didnt answer the question. What does their sexuality have to do with anything?

The number of black females wanting to go into Engineering has skyrocketed since the 80s, why do you think that is? Mentors!!!!

doors were opened by pioneers and people to serve as mentors to show younger generations that their race doesn't make this an unattainable goal.

Dude writing novels and essays and so call history lessons of blacks and %'s of woman and men by race at a particular field of study and line of work. And all this doesnt have 1 iota to do with the question.

Theres a increase in women in the field of construction (ill just throw in useless unrelated statements like yourself) hiring more women and increasing the awareness is good for women. How would this differ based on who they sleep with at night?

If your whole argument is that ppl should be viewed and respected and admired based on who they are... then why does who the sleep with matter?

Keep my mother's name out of your bloody mouth.
mad.gif

People on this website are terrible at point of view and reading comp---I was challenging you to find a difference between the need for a race of people in positions of power and the need for gender and sexual orientation. Black people are motivated by other black people in politics, and other professions, the same goes for gender and sexual orientation. Gay people are not fully accepted in this country, if I were gay a gay person running for president would be inspiring. Only an imbecile could sit there and act like being gay isn't basically a culture in this country. Why does color matter? Why does gender matter? 

Again, you don't know my mother's story, she's a better human being that you will EVER be....keep her out of you $%%$%$ mouth

WHAT DOES RACE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? It's simply a trait.

Originally Posted by LDJ

mad.gif

People on this website YOU are terrible at point of view and reading comp---I was challenging you (aka another single mom syndrome dont own up to responses and answer questions with questions) power and the need for gender and sexual oto find a difference between the need for a race of people in positions of rientation. Black people are motivated by other black people in politics, and other professions, the same goes for gender and sexual orientation. Gay people are not fully accepted in this country, if I were am gay, and a gay person running for president would be inspiring for me. Only an imbecile could sit there and act like being gay isn't basically a culture in this country. Why does color matter? Iuno ask the ppl who choose to judge and discriminate against ppl because of race.Why does gender matter? It doesnt matter and is only relevant when you make it your issue.

Again, you don't know my mother's story, (and neither do you, oh yeah i forget you are h.g. wells). She told you she is a better human being than I will EVER be....keep her out of you $%%$%$ mouth.

WHAT DOES RACE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? Because it is the topic of the thread. And it was what the discussion was about. It's simply a trait. That ppl use to discriminate and prejudge someone for. You cannot be prejudge or discriminated one for being gay unless you express or act in a stereotypical matter. again as I stated if a black kid who happens to be gay, cant believe a president can be black unless he is black and gay... well then he has alot of issues he needs to deal with. And lets not even through in the fact that ppl within the gay community discriminate against one another based on sexuality and even race. the whole a gay person needs to see another gay person as inspiration has so many flaws, one some gay men have problems and discriminate and/or view lesbians different, second some of them are racist. Because end of the day someone will see you for your race before they will your sexual preference.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

mad.gif

People on this website YOU are terrible at point of view and reading comp---I was challenging you (aka another single mom syndrome dont own up to responses and answer questions with questions) power and the need for gender and sexual oto find a difference between the need for a race of people in positions of rientation. Black people are motivated by other black people in politics, and other professions, the same goes for gender and sexual orientation. Gay people are not fully accepted in this country, if I were am gay, and a gay person running for president would be inspiring for me. Only an imbecile could sit there and act like being gay isn't basically a culture in this country. Why does color matter? Iuno ask the ppl who choose to judge and discriminate against ppl because of race.Why does gender matter? It doesnt matter and is only relevant when you make it your issue.

Again, you don't know my mother's story, (and neither do you, oh yeah i forget you are h.g. wells). She told you she is a better human being than I will EVER be....keep her out of you $%%$%$ mouth.

WHAT DOES RACE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? Because it is the topic of the thread. And it was what the discussion was about. It's simply a trait. That ppl use to discriminate and prejudge someone for. You cannot be prejudge or discriminated one for being gay unless you express or act in a stereotypical matter. again as I stated if a black kid who happens to be gay, cant believe a president can be black unless he is black and gay... well then he has alot of issues he needs to deal with. And lets not even through in the fact that ppl within the gay community discriminate against one another based on sexuality and even race. the whole a gay person needs to see another gay person as inspiration has so many flaws, one some gay men have problems and discriminate and/or view lesbians different, second some of them are racist. Because end of the day someone will see you for your race before they will your sexual preference.

Oh nice one, the black people can't hide their race card. If you believe gay people should hide their orientation then you definitely believe if black people could hide their race they should. Your sexual orientation is not very difficult to hide.  A straight man can openly talk about bagging women, show people pictures of his girlfriend or wife etc A gay man does not have this luxury.
Some black people are racist what's ur point? These arguments are tired as hell. People will see your race before they see your gender, religion, nationality, AND sexual orientation doesn't mean human beings do not find these as excuses to discriminate.

People in the black community discriminate on each other based on sexual orientation. HYPOCRISY!!!
ohwell.gif

Literally everything you type is hypocritical 

Originally Posted by LDJ

mad.gif

Oh nice one, the black people can't hide their race card. If you believe gay people should hide their orientation then you definitely believe if black people could hide their race they should. Your sexual orientation is not very difficult to hide.  A straight man can openly talk about bagging women, show people pictures of his girlfriend or wife etc A gay man does not have this luxury.
Some black people are racist what's ur point? These arguments are tired as hell. People will see your race before they see your gender, religion, nationality, AND sexual orientation doesn't mean human beings do not find these as excuses to discriminate.

People in the black community discriminate on each other based on sexual orientation. HYPOCRISY!!!
ohwell.gif

Literally everything you type is hypocritical 

It isnt about hiding your gay, its about just being you. If a gay guy goes for a job, how would he be discriminated against for being gay exactly? Only way he possibly could is if he did something to make a spectacle of himself, being stereotypical, over the top, and flamboyant. So its there going over and beyond to let it be knon their gay.

Im str8, but i dont throw it up in ppl face and make it a point to say hey look at me im str8. And as far as talking about sex etc in the workplace etc.... Um its looked down upon and can get you fired regardless if str8 or gay. You are basically saying a str8 guy can have posters of playmates in his office, make lude and sexiest comments, hit on chics and its ok, but if someone gay does it, its not ok. Its wrong and there will be ramifications regardless of sexual preference. Most jobs even have videos, speakers etc.. about this very thing.

If a guy comes in dressing like a women, or very feminine. Him dressing like a chick isnt why he is fired, its the fact he isnt dressing properly for the job period. It be the same if a str8 guy wore a tanktop, pajama pants, old school isotoners, frizzy unkempt braids, a scraggly beard, and a mouth full of golds.

And as far as black ppl hiding who they are in the workforce. There is black ppl who switch it up, act and conduct themselves in a different manner in the corporate world then they do out hanging on the block. So are you saying they are being phony/fake? I have black friends who wont drink anything grape, or eat fried chicken at all around their other race co-workers. I know plenty of blacks folks who are jamming on full blast rick ross, then when they get near there job, turn it down and playing like beyonce. Speak in one manner in the office, and speak another when they are at a club or hanging out at the crib with they friends.

Back
Top Bottom