Official Umar Johnson Thread

roll.gif
damn I just went online and watched some of his videos. This dude does nothing but spew out conclusions with no facts to back them up. He reminds me of abeautifulhaze but in real life. It's like he just went on google and pulled up every obscured non-vetted website out in the deep web and just wrote it all down.

You guys actually listen to him just because he has a "Ph.D"? The Black Limbaugh
pimp.gif
. Dude refers to the Chinese as Orientals...

Just because you put a suit on an idiot doesn't turn him into an academic.

Overall score: D-

‎"THE IRONY OF POLYGAMY IS THAT THOSE WHO DETEST IT MOST HAVE OFFERED NO ALTERNATIVE TO THE 1:13 NATIONAL BLACK MALE-FEMALE RATIO IN THIS SOCIETY. THE TRUTH IS MOST WOMEN WILL SHARE AT SOME POINT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP. IGNORING THE SHORTAGE OF BLACK MEN IN SOCIETY DOESN'T MAKE THE PROBLEM GO AWAY. AS A THERAPIST I'VE FOUND THOSE MOST OPPOSED TO IT OFTEN ARE THE SAME ONES WHO END UP SHARING THE MOST; KINDA HYPOCRITICAL DON'T YOU THINK"UAJ

IM JUST GETTING READY FOR "FACING LOVE 5" TOMORROW LADIES, IM JUST PICKING WITH YA A LITTLE BIT ON A CHILLY FRIDAY NIGHT, I STILL LOVE ALL Y'ALL (SMILE). IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE THAT'S YOUR RIGHT, JUST MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY THAT IN YOUR MARRIAGE CONTRACT, SO U DON'T GET HIT WITH ANY SURPRISES. BUT FOR THE RECORD DR.UMAR WILL HAVE TWO EMPRESSES

"YES, IM GOING TO HAVE TWO WIVES, IN TWO DIFFERENT TIME ZONES, TWO DIFFERENT UNITS, BUT ONE BIG FAMILY. IM RAISING A NATION, NOT JUST A FAMILY, WE ARE AT WAR, I'M LEAVING NOTHING TO CHANCE. IT'S MY JOB TO PROTECT & PROVIDE FOR THE BLACK WOMAN. THE LORD HAS PUT ME IN A POSITION TO BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF TWO QUEENS AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO DO" UAJ

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

‎"THE IRONY OF POLYGAMY IS THAT THOSE WHO DETEST IT MOST HAVE OFFERED NO ALTERNATIVE TO THE 1:13 NATIONAL BLACK MALE-FEMALE RATIO IN THIS SOCIETY. THE TRUTH IS MOST WOMEN WILL SHARE AT SOME POINT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP. IGNORING THE SHORTAGE OF BLACK MEN IN SOCIETY DOESN'T MAKE THE PROBLEM GO AWAY. AS A THERAPIST I'VE FOUND THOSE MOST OPPOSED TO IT OFTEN ARE THE SAME ONES WHO END UP SHARING THE MOST; KINDA HYPOCRITICAL DON'T YOU THINK"UAJ

IM JUST GETTING READY FOR "FACING LOVE 5" TOMORROW LADIES, IM JUST PICKING WITH YA A LITTLE BIT ON A CHILLY FRIDAY NIGHT, I STILL LOVE ALL Y'ALL (SMILE). IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE THAT'S YOUR RIGHT, JUST MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY THAT IN YOUR MARRIAGE CONTRACT, SO U DON'T GET HIT WITH ANY SURPRISES. BUT FOR THE RECORD DR.UMAR WILL HAVE TWO EMPRESSES

"YES, IM GOING TO HAVE TWO WIVES, IN TWO DIFFERENT TIME ZONES, TWO DIFFERENT UNITS, BUT ONE BIG FAMILY. IM RAISING A NATION, NOT JUST A FAMILY, WE ARE AT WAR, I'M LEAVING NOTHING TO CHANCE. IT'S MY JOB TO PROTECT & PROVIDE FOR THE BLACK WOMAN. THE LORD HAS PUT ME IN A POSITION TO BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF TWO QUEENS AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO DO" UAJ

The only flaw in his argument is the idea that he *HAS* to be with black women. As if that ratio means that he must "do something" about it. 
eyes.gif

I don't care if he wants to have multiple women. Thats between him and his consenting harem.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

This is stupid. I can't wait until people have become so mixed up in white, black, asian, hispanic, arabic that everyone looks like one another. And even then... perhaps people will separate themselves based upon blue eyes or brown eyes... this world is %+$+.

yup. throughout history, people has always found ways to divide themselves into "us & them" you'd hope that someday we will eventually be hip to the fact that we're more similar than different…so no doubt if if the world were to become significantly "blended" there'd dtill be an 'us' & 'them'

as to dr. umar…you can miss me with all the conspiracy talk. while he raise some valid concerns/issues, his rationales for them seem otherworldly (in the worst way). yes, this country has a history of conspiring/doing foul & underhanded things to my bredren, which unfortunately makes the things homie is spewing seem in the realm of possibility, but the fact is that the state of black people in this country has more to do (this is just my opinion) with circumstance of how blacks were assimilated into the larger culture (and i would point to comparisons to immigrants of color who come here of their own volition). i mean, jim crow & segregation & 'separate but equal' was little more than a century ago, also it is worth noting that MOST black people in this country are doing alright, by most standards

The only problem i see  in the black community is a lack of collective action  through  shared responsibility. too much barking  and not enough bite..I mean how many black people are there going to be addressing  this stuff publicly while everyone nods their  heads but nothing is of substance is ever produced

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

^ MY POINT EXACTLY!

You guys think this guy is doing something good. He is placing you (the listener) and himself in a limited system by only recognizing and speaking upon one "group" or "type of people" when really we are all ONE PEOPLE.

You divide or segregate and you will get no where, ever.
I agree that the Human Race is one...but are we equal? Not at all. We are broken up into ethnic backround and social class.

DR.UMAR IN WASHINGTON (DC): SUNDAY AUGUST 19TH @ 3PM-7PM, "MARCUS GARVEY CELEBRATION" TREE OF LIFE PUBLIC CHARTER SCHOOL, 2315 18TH PLACE, N.E.

Umar Abdullah-Johnson
DR.UMAR DEBUTS AT "THE UNIVERSITY OF D.C." NEXT WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 27TH @ 7PM-9PM, "80 YEARS LATER: CELEBRATING CARTER G. WOODSON'S MIS-EDUCATION OF THE NEGRO" AND "DR.UMAR'S PSYCHO-ACADEMIC HOLOCAUST" VAN NESS CAMPUS BUILDING #41, LECTURE HALL A-03, 4200 CONNECTICUT AVENUE, NW, WASHINGTON D.C. - RESERVATION REQUIRED!!! CALL: (301)531-5032

:pimp: didn't know there was a thread on duke. He spits hot fiyah on youtube.

I saw one of his seminars in England and he had a lot of strong points especially on how education has marginalized the children and now forces medication on them that is detrimental to learning anyway. :smh:

RT @DrUmarJohnson: Dr.Umar in Washington(DC): Tues Dec 30th, Jackson-Bey Division #330 Kwanzaa Celebration, Marshall Center@8pm(6pm-10pm) 1816 12th Street, NW

Back
Top Bottom