**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

^^That goal was good. Demps was onside. US needs to pick up the pressure. One half to go. Btw we can go thru on a tie as well, as long as the other game was tied, But England is up so yeah we need to win!!!!!

Let's go USA!!!!

They just showed the highlights of the USA game and that goal was good. They really need to bring in automatic review of things like that - like in rugby where you can check if they scored or not. That split second decision has huge ramifications for the tournament.

smh.gif

Just heard that it was 1-0. Nice job winning the group. Shame England had to go through but hopefully they will get humped by Germany in the next round.

Landon Donovan saves the day. Thank god, would have been so unfair if they were eliminated considering the missed chances.

Congrats to you guys who are the hardcore supporters (Who follow during the Gold Cup/Confed/Qualifiers) must be sweet man.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONOVAN COMES THRU IN THE CLUTCH. FINALLY SOMETHING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

what a f - ng good game. donovan comes thru. but come on the officiating really bites the burrito.

^^^F* CK YEAH ITS SWEET. Especially after all those chances we had. Seem like we were unlucky, we finally got a break. Damm it damm sweet I tell yah!

I only watch during the WC even though I'm always going to root USA all day but maybe I should watch soccer in general more often if its going to be like this. I was heated throwing things and then it was like coooooooooolllllllllll. I just hope they can keep it up with less heart problems though.

That was awesome, my entire block probably heard me scream "GOAL!"
laugh.gif

Locked 2 tickets up for the Jay/Em Yankee Stadium concert+Donovan's goal=hell of a morning for me
pimp.gif

That throw by Howard was UNREAL....

Setup the attack perfectly, and Donovan tucked it home nicely.

We probably will play Ghana I believe if all goes right in Group D, but we will see...

Next game in on Sat. BTW

U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A

Back
Top Bottom