**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Helll yeaahhhhh!!!! I'm so %@%%++* hyped right now!!! We deserved this $*#%!!! 1st place baby!!!

pimp.gif

listen u $%@!!% refs, if u hate our country so be it but these players have been training for four years for this chance. last game you took away our goal this game new ref and the same ole' #++%@!#%. Just because you think were all spoiled and stuck up people who didnt deserve to move on too the next round but guess w...hat, us AMERICANS have HEART and with that we showed the rest of the world we dont go away that easy and thank you Landon Donovan and the rest of this great team for making me scream like i was a 12 year old girl who just saw justin bieber do his hair flip in front of me. What ever happens in the next round will never change on how proud i am of this team and country

landon-donovan.jpg

Originally Posted by Jokey III

U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great finish and all the missed opportunities especially Altidore, but Donovan got us the win
pimp.gif

What a game.!! I need an away world cup kit.! Help anyone.?? Not looking to spend anymore than $120 thou.. Thanks in advance..USA all the way.!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Landon Donovan saves the day. Thank god, would have been so unfair if they were eliminated considering the missed chances.

Congrats to you guys who are the hardcore supporters (Who follow during the Gold Cup/Confed/Qualifiers) must be sweet man.

Its unbelievable. I finally understand why I watched all of those USA vs Jamaica/Trinidad and Tobago/El Salvador games over the last couple years...I am completely numb. This will be one of my favorite sports moments for a long time. 

I was this close from throwing my jersey in the trash bin @ my local Buffalo Wild wings.  My melon was ALMOST out of the neck hole when Donovan scored.

388883535.jpg

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I know we have all been hard on Bornstein, but my god, did he play the game of his live.
yeah this...he was good today. worked real hard and well. 
i'm loving bradley's play so far. he wants the ball and makes things happen when he gets it in the middle. tim howard with the monster throw to get the boys running on our goal was so key. demerit was solid after that early gaffe that algeria put into the bar. jozy was creating and in the right place for much of the game...but my god, that guy has an issue finishing in this tourney. can't say much though after his effort on the winning play. 

i still want them to start buddle and run gomez in the second half if need be. although, bringing feilhaber in and pushing dempsey up was effective too. should be interesting to see how bradley sets the lineup for this weekend.

Smh @ the refs, would of had 7 points had we not gotten screwed and once agian they try to pull this %@!$.

USA playing the ODDS and winning.

Can't wait till next game, Donovan with the win!

So... I slept through the game.
smh.gif
Had my alarm set to 7am and everything, but I slept through it
smh.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

BUT WE WON!!
pimp.gif
Thank god for highlights. And thank god Landon saved us after all the missed chances. I almost know how Nigeria felt yesterday. On to the next one.

^^^But your avy says you root for the Maquine Naraje? ROFL LMAO

SUMMIT AT THE ESPN SPORTS ZONE AGAIN. WE DOWN FELLAS?????

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

And my nationality says I'm American
indifferent.gif
Am I not allowed to root for the country I was born and raised in, as well as a nation that part of my family hails from?

i gotta call off saturday one way or another but i think we're all down for espn zone again if so! damn germany or serbia better *#+$@!@ win right now!!!

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

And my nationality says I'm American
indifferent.gif
Am I not allowed to root for the country I was born and raised in, as well as a nation that part of my family hails from?
No need to bring out the stoneface
laugh.gif
just saying. Sure you can root for the country you are born in. But I better see you come in here and say what sup when we have qualification stages for the next WC
wink.gif

Congrats to the USMNT for reaching the 1/16 match. I'm a Mexico supporter but when I saw my dude Herc was starting today, I had to root for the yanks. Not that I didn't want to see them advance because it makes CONCACAF look good.

Good luck vs the Black Stars. If they use five midfielders, it's gonna be tough to get an attack going. But they're woeful in attack. I can see the match going 120 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom