OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

any word on in4mation chukka lows coming out on nov? availability, where to copp?? i need them in my life.

Originally Posted by green1bay

any word on in4mation chukka lows coming out on nov? availability, where to copp?? i need them in my life.

some time in late novemeber early december. only at in4mation and at there online site.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

pretty much wore these all weekend

what are these and where can i find them? and is there any other place besides propr to get the peacoat chukkas?

Originally Posted by prok13

just got these in,

Dope taki's wonder how much are floating around or how much they cost. I have the owens(the one with the lace cover). Really want those peacoatchukkas
ohwell.gif
. Missed out
tired.gif

Man, that pic up there makes me want a pair of DQMs! Anyone with a size 7.5 (second release) in them? Let me know!

quick sizing question, i wanna get some old skools and i wear sk8 hi's sz9

should i go with the same size? thanks

i think the DQM is my favorite vans right now. lookin for a second pair as we speak
pimp.gif

picked these up over the weekend

these came in thanks to jamminbyalias

vans has certainly capitalized on their momentum and re-relevance by continually flooding the market with collabs, special editions, regular editions etcetc....just like hwat we all complain about nike, reebok, new balance, puma, etc etc. More power to them. U have to capitalize when you have the chance.

Originally Posted by collektorp

I keep running across these DQM Chukkas. It's not my size (size 8.5). Just picked it up in case someone wants to swap something for it.

I've been looking for these ClassicKicks Eras at a decent price for a while now. I like the color tones on these.

where can i get those sandy joints???

Quick question, anyone who has the 003 Chukka's, how do I clean the midsole? Just regular soap & toothbrush? Just wondering if scrubbing too hard wouldmess up the crossbones

Back
Top Bottom