Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Anyone else buy a **** ton of juices and not like any of them? That is the case for me...but it's been for months now. :smh:

Feels like I'm wasting so much money. I should probably go to a local shop and sample some flavors.

I actually gotta try all my juices before I buy them and spend atleast 3 minutes in the shop vaping it. Shop dudes be mad pissy with me....part of their job imho. I'm not trying to be a **** about it but I can't just buy the **** they're trying to push on me because "it is such a complex flavor"

A little update....I appreciate the recommendations for a stepup from my regular eGo 600mah. I actually did go for the itaste vv/vw 3.0. Only complaint is battery life but i've become a bit of a chain smoker. I wanted to go get a nautilus mini from one of the vape shops around my way but they're all charging $40 when I can get it from vape101.com for $25 w/ shipping and tax.

Just got Keen and Crisp from Classified juices and I like them.

Any recommendations for a website for juice? Also, what flavor? I prefer desserts and fruity flavors

Just got some "Sammie Puffs" by Smax Juice. it's Smores flavored. It's pretty awesome. And the Smax bottles are great, they look awesome and use a pump system kind of like a lotion or hand soap bottle.  It's awesome for dripping.

Last edited:
Way too much to read. Someone recommend a DURABLE rechargeable e-hookah/vaporizer pen that takes e-liquid and I'll purchase it. I purchased 2 Arctic Air hookah pens from my local gas station and I broke both in 2 weeks. What's a good DURABLE brand? Looking to purchase today so any help is appreciated...

Way too much to read. Someone recommend a DURABLE rechargeable e-hookah/vaporizer pen that takes e-liquid and I'll purchase it. I purchased 2 Arctic Air hookah pens from my local gas station and I broke both in 2 weeks. What's a good DURABLE brand? Looking to purchase today so any help is appreciated...

http://m.neverlightagain.com/category/38

The chrome one was actually the first vape I bought. It lasted months until I started building. Variable voltage, decent sized tank, and fits well in the pocket.

If you're buying from a gas station that's your first mistake, check out the local shops around town, they'll usually let you try out the rig before selling you on something expensive. I'm pretty happy with my iTaste VV 3.0 and my innokin MVP 2.0. After buying the iTaste locally I just started checking out sellers on eBay, as long as you check their return policy and their feedback you should be ok.

I'm running an instagram giveaway for my e liquid brand Bumblefrog Mixology right now. 3 free bottles to the winner. Have any of you tried my brand yet? We're in a ton of shops in New Emgland, and a few in the DMV area of the country as well. Let me know what you think if you guys have tried us. Instagram.com/bumblefrogmixologyeliquids

Looks like some good stuff @beansietime. Frog Milk and KLP sound delicious. Cool to see someone on here making juices.

Samples for fellow NTers?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me the difference between pen style vaping and box style vaping?

I'm looking to getting a box vaporizer but can't really discern the main differences between the eleaf and a vaporshark and a hana mod...etc besides price....why is one better than the other?

Can someone explain to me the difference between pen style vaping and box style vaping?

I'm looking to getting a box vaporizer but can't really discern the main differences between the eleaf and a vaporshark and a hana mod...etc besides price....why is one better than the other?

With box mod vaping you can change wattage putting out more voltage, blowing bigger clouds. Most can be charged with a wall plug in. Regular mech mods (pen style) you cant regulate the wattage put out. I have a vaporshark rDNA and a Vape Head Origins Raijin mod and lately I hardly use my Raijin.
with a box mod i find the battery lasting longer and with my russian 91% atty, i can just fill up the tank and itll last a whole day.

eleaf puts out 20 watts, where as the vaporshark and hana mods put out 30 a piece. however theres a new vaporshark coming out that puts out 40 watts. theres not much difference between the two.

nonetheless this is a very good deal to start you off with box mods
http://www.vaporshark.com/starter-kits/premium-kits/russian-dna-kit

Thanks! ...I love cream infused flavors, so that Frogs Milk sound just like what I love. Im not really a fan of fruity flavors unless they're blended, so that Storm also sound delicious.

If I love that Frogs Milk, i'll most definitely order more.
Awesome. Looking forward to feedback from you guys. I saw one of you was in VA. The Vapamotive stores in VA carry us right now too.

Looks like some good stuff @beansietime
. Frog Milk and KLP sound delicious. Cool to see someone on here making juices.

Samples for fellow NTers?
nerd.gif

Sure. First 3 people to pm me here with their shipping info will get a free 20ml bottle of frog milk in their choice of nic level. Must be 18 plus.
Why you gotta do these great things at 5am west coast time 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Alright gonna need some insight from the vape pros in here. I currently have a vamo V3 and ive dropped it one too many times, time to upgrade. I've been doing a lil research on mods and its become quite overwhelming, with the terminology and different options out there. So if someone could explain exactly what ill need to get mod setup started? How differently is changing the coil ( i do know mods dont have em) and adding juice? Any help would be appreciated.

Alright gonna need some insight from the vape pros in here. I currently have a vamo V3 and ive dropped it one too many times, time to upgrade. I've been doing a lil research on mods and its become quite overwhelming, with the terminology and different options out there. So if someone could explain exactly what ill need to get mod setup started? How differently is changing the coil ( i do know mods dont have em) and adding juice? Any help would be appreciated.

If you haven't read this entire thread from beginning to end then check out this site and go from there.

www.*uckcombustion.com and don't forget to put the "F" in the beginning of the link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom