Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Saw this earlier today. Aspire is the best in the biz when it comes to clearomizers so I think the Atlantis will be good. Could see myself copping down the line.

Also beansietime beansietime - love the juice bro! Got it last week but just tried it today as I was waiting for some vape mail to come in and I wanted to steep it. Was thinking about copping that Kickoff juice too. Definitely buying from you in the future.
Thanks man glad you liked it. If you do want the kickoff make your move quick. It's discontinued as of November 22. Making way for the launch of our Christmas flavor 11/29.

beansietime beansietime I don't see the discounted price for your kick off flavor, or is $10 the discounted price? ....also can you only order kick off in bulk as I don't see a way to add them individually to my cart.

Right now I have it set for store orders only on kickoff. I can change that though. 10 is our price for retail customers. We only charge less than that for shops order get 100 bottles or more. When I get to my computer later I'll change the settings so individuals can order kickoff.

Right now I have it set for store orders only on kickoff. I can change that though. 10 is our price for retail customers. We only charge less than that for shops order get 100 bottles or more. When I get to my computer later I'll change the settings so individuals can order kickoff.

Appreciate you homie ...post in here when you change the settings on the page. I need to order some storm and and kick off. What will the Xmas flavors include if you don't mind telling us now.

beansietime beansietime
Dope flavor man. Let it steep over the weekend. Been vaping it since & will definitely become a customer of yours. Keep up the good work.

Just looked & I'm almost out :lol:

Ejuices.com is 30% off for the next 2 days, code: MoreJuice

For those that got the Frog Milk from Beansietime, how would you describe the flavor? Thinking about ordering some

For those that got the Frog Milk from Beansietime, how would you describe the flavor? Thinking about ordering some

Bavarian cream meets a banana.

Our Christmas flavor is going to be Peppermint liqueur spiked egg nog. Like me and my brother used to get drunk off of at family Christmas parties

Bavarian cream meets a banana.
is the bavarian cream super strong?

I had a strawberry & bavarian cream once, by chapter Xii vapors, and the cream just grossed me out because it was so overpowering. I could only rip it once and then i was sick of it for hours 
laugh.gif

nelson999 nelson999 technically its not bavarian cream, it just regular cream with hints of banana.

See I love cream flavors, so you probably wanna get someone else opinion.

Last edited:
i enjoy creamy flavors as well. Eclipse by Space Jam (Tobacco & cream) and Suicide Bunny Madrina (Melons with cream) are 2 of my favorite all time flavors. It's just that strawberry and bavarian cream flavor really grossed me out.

i enjoy creamy flavors as well. Eclipse by Space Jam (Tobacco & cream) and Suicide Bunny Madrina (Melons with cream) are 2 of my favorite all time flavors. It's just that strawberry and bavarian cream flavor really grossed me out.

That has got to be the bavarian part of the cream that grossed you out then. Try it out and if you don't like it, feel free to mail me the remaining portion of it.

I actually mix bavarian cream, banana, and hazelnut flavors together to create what almost taste like Frogs Milk. Instead of mixing those flavors together, im just buying his Frogs Milk from now on.

Last edited:
^^^Brah...I wanna try your e-liquids.

On another note Chapter XII Salinger is one of my new fav's.

Gonna go pick up some Cosmic Fog Honey & Milk tomorrow.

@beansietime
 It won't let me check out without spending over $20. is that normal? I was just trying to cop one bottle of Frog Milk
hmm I thought we took off the two bottle limit. Let me get back in there for a second. Will post here when updated
thanks brother. Got way too many juices stacked up right now no need to be buying 2. But i really wanna try that frog milk

Our Christmas seasonal drops on 11/29. It's gonna be in store only so if you guys want it you need to get your locals to order. We're keeping it off our website to drive people to the brick and mortar shops to buy it as a thank you to the shops who gave us a great year. I'll do another giveaway of a few bottles and tshirts to celebrate the launch that week.

Last edited:
beansietime beansietime I don't want to come off ungrateful, and I thoroughly appreciate the free shipping to Dallas, but I wish you had a PayPal payment option.

beansietime beansietime I don't want to come off ungrateful, and I thoroughly appreciate the free shipping to Dallas, but I wish you had a PayPal payment option.
we used to have a PayPal option, but PayPal shut down my account saying we were selling tobacco products. They said it is against the PayPal user agreement to sell eliquid. I know many other sites use PayPal. But they made me sign an affidavit saying I wouldn't use it anymore.
nelson999 nelson999 let me go back in and see what's wrong

I can't find anything wrong in the back end where are you trying to order from? it should be free shipping to the whole US.

Back
Top Bottom