Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Wow that eleaf Lena looks nice. I'm gonna pick up one of those after the holidays. I found out about this site from the Ecig forum http://www.itcvapes.com
It's really good and the prices are great. I've only tried dirty Dutchman (chocolate, carmel and tobacco) and spoonlicker OG (strawberry cake batter) both are really good. Reordered both in 120 ml on black Friday. 15ml is only 4.99 30ml is 7.99 and 120ml is 19.99. I suggest you guys at least try a small bottle. I was skeptical at first, but man this stuff is good. Dirty Dutchman is my new adv. They're even better after steeping.

Last edited:
What I'm messing with at the moment. iStick with Nautilus mini on the daily, and a Aspire Sub-ohm / Atlantis kit for when I'm at home and feel like coughing my lungs out with straight lung hits. :lol:

I used to smoke about a pack a day. Picked my first one up in October and I've had maybe 10 cigs since then, only cause I'm stubborn when I drink, and I like to have one here and there.

View media item 1292118

What I'm messing with at the moment. iStick with Nautilus mini on the daily, and a Aspire Sub-ohm / Atlantis kit for when I'm at home and feel like coughing my lungs out with straight lung hits. :lol:

I used to smoke about a pack a day. Picked my first one up in October and I've had maybe 10 cigs since then, only cause I'm stubborn when I drink, and I like to have one here and there.

View media item 1292118

I really want the Atlantis tank, since you got both the mini and the Atlantis, can you compare the differences? ...I have the mini and I'm very curious about the how hard does it hit, as the Atlantis has very large holes which will be a very airy draw.

Also can other tanks be used on that sub ohm mod, or only sub ohm tanks such as the Atlantis?

Last edited:
How are you liking the Atlantis? I've got a mini and full size Nautilus and thinking of getting one, but the owner of a shop I buy from said I'd probably want to get a bigger box that can handle some decent wattage to use the Atlantis.

I really want the Atlantis tank, since you got both the mini and the Atlantis, can you compare the differences? ...I have the mini and I'm very curious about the how hard does it hit, as the Atlantis has very large holes which will be a very airy draw.

Also can other tanks be used on that sub ohm mod, or only sub ohm tanks such as the Atlantis?

The Atlantis is just a beast in terms of airflow and smoke. I think it's the next best thing to custom builds / drip style. It has adjustable airflow, but to be honest, every setting moves mad air and works best for straight lung hits. (that's what I got it for)

Compared to the Nautilus mini, It's night and day. More air, more smoke, way more flavour. That being said, I still prefer the mini for regular vaping. I can't do lung hits all day.

You can use other tanks on the sub-ohm battery. I just threw my mini on there to confirm. It works fine. The Atlantis doesn't work on my iStick though.

The only negative for me is that it burns juice fast as hell, and the tank only holds 2ml, but that comes with the territory I guess.

How are you liking the Atlantis? I've got a mini and full size Nautilus and thinking of getting one, but the owner of a shop I buy from said I'd probably want to get a bigger box that can handle some decent wattage to use the Atlantis.

You definitely want a nice box to work with the Atlantis. Like I said before, my iStick won't even work with it at 20W. It doesn't recognize it.

View media item 1295255 Got this bad boy as a gift, now I need a sub ohm battery for it.

Nice, everybody that doesn't rebuild tanks has a Atlantis.

Make sure you do your homework, it is my understanding that VV VW mod must be at least 20 watts to fire this thing ....or any mech should be able to.

There is a list of batteries somewhere listed on e-cig forums that would fire it.

View media item 1295497 this is a good giveaway for you guys who don't live near a shop that carries us. I don't know if any of you are in NY but a shop in New York State just opened a wholesale account with us and should be stocking us by the new year.
The giveaway is at instagram.com/bumblefrogmixologyeliquids

Last edited:
y'all missin out using those replaceable coil tanks instead of rebuildable tanks and drippers.  The flavor is just on another level

I use the orchid v4 also to rebuild but I'm selling it tommorw. Just don't got the time to build anynore and the atlantis does ne fine

Finally pulled the trigger on the iStick + Nautilus Mini.

Also have juices coming in from MBV, just picked the popular stuff - Thug Juice, Hawk Sauce, a couple of the GWAR flavors and Guava.

Finally got my 1 cent juices from that Apollo place. Haven't tried them yet but they smell decent.  Sent me a 0MG in one of them though when i ordered 6.  But oh well it was 1 cent

istick and nautilus came in today.

would love to fill it but it's screwed on too tightly :lol:

nvm, got it. holy **** my fingers hurt :lol:

Last edited:
When the Natilus gets stuck use a door to grip the edge of the screw thread, or put on a pair of rubber gloves to get a better grip.

Back
Top Bottom