Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I tried mine right away and it was good. I decided to steep it and forgot about it so it steeped for 2 weeks, and now it's alot darker than it was, but still taste the same to me.

beansietime beansietime I received my new order today, thanks for everything.
nice. Your other box should arrive Monday. Yeah the color changes but our flavors are very strong so they are pretty much there from the get go.

That storm flavor smells so freaking :smokin ...can't wait to try it out.

Friend of mine works at my local vape shop said he heard good things about the Aspire Atlantis and that Aspire sub ohm mod, said he's gonna let me try it for a week before I purchase once they get them in stock.

Friend of mine works at my local vape shop said he heard good things about the Aspire Atlantis and that Aspire sub ohm mod, said he's gonna let me try it for a week before I purchase once they get them in stock.
you wouldn't mind popping into to that local vape shop and letting your friend drip a drop of storm would you?

you wouldn't mind popping into to that local vape shop and letting your friend drip a drop of storm would you?

Most definitely will.

Kickoff is discontinued at midnight tonight. The 15% off code is good until then as well if you guys decide to place another order. Thanks for all the orders you guys have placed. Noticed a big influx of orders from other states the past week or so and I'm assuming that's you guys.

Wow good looks on that .01 deal

Got my frog milk yesterday @beansietime, dude it's really good. Let a couple buddies try it and they really liked it as well.  Gonna let the guys at my local vape shop try it out this week too before i finish it off

Wow good looks on that .01 deal

Got my frog milk yesterday @beansietime
, dude it's really good. Let a couple buddies try it and they really liked it as well.  Gonna let the guys at my local vape shop try it out this week too before i finish it off
Thanks man glad you like it. And I appreciate you spreading the word.

Hey guys, got a cousin who's into vaping and wanted to get him something vape related for Christmas. I considered getting him juice, but I don't know mix/nicotine levels he vapes, so looking into other things. Suggestions?

Hey guys, got a cousin who's into vaping and wanted to get him something vape related for Christmas. I considered getting him juice, but I don't know mix/nicotine levels he vapes, so looking into other things. Suggestions?
find a local vape shop and get him a gift card. A lot of this stuff is personal preference.

I decided to try out a new flavor with this latest ejuices.com sale, and it has quickly become one of my favorites i've ever had.

If you like fruity flavors, you need to try it. It's called "Heathen" by Time Bomb.  Dragonfruit + Melon.

Got a really good review on our Kickoff flavor, and this reviewer picked us a best fall flavor of 2014 :smokin :smokin

normally i'd say it's whatever but this girl has 20,000 youtube subscribers that just saw my flavor

Last edited:
Enjoying my sir James today, it's got a really nutty/cocoa flavor with notes I'd normally associate with cognac. This will be great to enjoy with a fire roaring and a snifter at hand. 3mg of nicotine only though so you're not going to get a buzz from vaping it.

Yo Tiavapes is bigtime. Beans, you should send all the top vape reviewers a sample of your juice. Testimonials are the best way to sell product.

Btw....are you having a black friday sale?

Yo Tiavapes is bigtime. Beans, you should send all the top vape reviewers a sample of your juice. Testimonials are the best way to sell product.

Btw....are you having a black friday sale?
We've been reviewed by Nick Bessette from DailyVape Tv. And now this. I'll be sending more out soon. We'll be having a small business Saturday sale.

Back
Top Bottom