Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

true

http://vapewild.com  has great juice and awesome prices 
repped. thanks for the suggestion..i've ordered like 7 bottles from them already 
laugh.gif

just filled my tank up with the Rootbeer Float flavor and it's pretty 
pimp.gif

definitely something different. a flavor i had never even thought of until i stumbled across this one since i really like one of the other Sweet Tooth flavors

delish_large.jpg

Does anyone know what the smallest ego type battery what goes to 6v is? I need it for my other piece and I've been on mechanicals for 2 years.

I'm using a ego vv that's 1100 mah. It never runs out but it's extra long :lol:

Last edited:
Just added a NT member discount to my eliquid company's website.

Use the code "NTvapes" for 20% off any order over $18. Shipping is still free in the US as always.

I know a few of you have already tried some juices in my line and liked them, so i wanted to offer a discount to give others an incentive to try.
If you live in MA, RI, NH, NY, AL, or VA you can also find us in vape shops.

www.bumblefrogmixology.com

Also our Lovers/Haters pack is finally available online

Does anyone know around how many watts a mech mod with 18650 battery puts out?  i'm tempted to buy an IPV mini, i really like the shape and size, but it only goes to 30W and im wondering how weak that would be compared to my mod

Don't be so sure that all these new Vapes are safe for you... None of them have been FDA tested and I've heard of some overheating cause metal particles to also be inhaled with the vapor.
There just scaring us because the tobbacco industry is losing money

on another note i bought this one below and can anybody explain the difference between a mechanical mod and this one?

Carbon Spinner 3 with protank

The Carbon Spinner 3 vape starter kit is great for both experience users and beginers.

Main Features:
  • Variable Voltage  / 3.3v to 4.8v
  • Carbon Fiber Casing
  • 1600mAh Battery Capacity
  • 24k Gold Plated  Battery, Atomizer and Ring
What You Get:
  • 1x 1600mAh Carbon Spinner 3 Variable Voltage Battery - 24k Gold Plated
  • 1x Protank Atomizer (For use with e-liquids.) - 24k Gold Plated
  • 1x Battery Ring - 24k Gold Plated
  • 1x USB Charging Cable
  • 1x Wall Adapter
  • 1x User Manual
  • 1x Gift Box

Last edited:

Don't be so sure that all these new Vapes are safe for you... None of them have been FDA tested and I've heard of some overheating cause metal particles to also be inhaled with the vapor.
There just scaring us because the tobbacco industry is losing money

on another note i bought this one below and can anybody explain the difference between a mechanical mod and this one?
It looks like a variable voltage mod where you adjust the voltage by twisting the the lower base.

Its the same as a Aspire Carbon Fiber mod 1100 mah, just with gold accents for show.  The atomizer is horrible and will leak so I hope you have other tanks.

It looks like a variable voltage mod where you adjust the voltage by twisting the the lower base.

Its the same as a Aspire Carbon Fiber mod 1100 mah, just with gold accents for show.  The atomizer is horrible and will leak so I hope you have other tanks.
yes it is variable at the bottom from 3.3/ 3.8 /4.3 and 4.8

has not leaked yet but i bought it at a store so i will return it if needed

The battery is 1600

Last edited:

Nobody used the NT discount yet. I'm disappointed.
your juices too expensive fam for the size. thats probably why nobody isnt buying
I've got 3-4 juices from Beansie, they are kinda expensive but include free shipping and personally I would consider if a "premium" juice.  I still have a full bottle of steeped Frogs Milk tho.

Last edited:
your juices too expensive fam for the size. thats probably why nobody isnt buying
Damn, I'm considered the cheaper juice line at most of the shops that stock us. in the area I'm in 15ml bottles go for $13 to 16 in Stores. And 100ml are upwards of $60.
a 100ml bottle from me with NT Discount is $40 shipped.

Last edited:

yes it is variable at the bottom from 3.3/ 3.8 /4.3 and 4.8

has not leaked yet but i bought it at a store so i will return it if needed

The battery is 1600
Ditch the protank and pick up an Aspire mini nautilus.

Bought some cheap juice recently and it was awful. VIP is my brand of choice. Seeing more and more people on the streets vaping which is good to see frankly. 

Back
Top Bottom