Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Yea those look nice. i was debating between that and the IPV Mini2 the other day, ultimately went with the IPV just because it uses 18650 batteries rather than an internal battery

Last edited:
yea rep mods are fine. i've been using my FUhattan for a long time and it's great. and i've compared it side by side to a real, $300 or whatever they cost, Manhattan and this one is just as good and has better battery venting and less voltage drop

Where you really don't want to cheap out is on batteries....

and yea fake tanks like that as well since they leak, and it's kind of pointless when the real ones are only like $30

superb superb you don't wanna fake Nautty tank homie, they will leak your juice out ...you don't want any fake tanks, but a fake or replica mod, maybe.

Can you help me find a gold one similar?

I came across this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281322056360?redirect=mobile

http://www.vividsmoke.com/patriot-atomizer-clone-gold.html

Still looking

What are the best online stores to order from?
101vape.com has been real good to me check them out..............
pimp.gif

Would recommend checking r/electronic_cigarette (reddit).

A lot of vendors do giveaways, worth a shot. Haven't won anything yet but I hope I eventually will :lol:

Last edited:
Would recommend checking r/electronic_cigarette (reddit).

A lot of vendors do giveaways, worth a shot. Haven't won anything yet but I hope I eventually will :lol:

Definitely, Lot of useful information there. I won a few juices doing the giveaways.

There just scaring us because the tobbacco industry is losing money

on another note i bought this one below and can anybody explain the difference between a mechanical mod and this one?

Carbon Spinner 3 with protank
View media item 1411352

The Carbon Spinner 3 vape starter kit is great for both experience users and beginers.

Main Features:

• Variable Voltage  / 3.3v to 4.8v
  • Carbon Fiber Casing
  • 1600mAh Battery Capacity

• 24k Gold Plated
     Battery, Atomizer and Ring
What You Get:

• 1x 1600mAh Carbon Spinner 3 Variable Voltage Battery - 24k Gold Plated
  • 1x Protank Atomizer (For use with e-liquids.) - 24k Gold Plated
  • 1x Battery Ring - 24k Gold Plated
  • 1x USB Charging Cable
  • 1x Wall Adapter
  • 1x User Manual
  • 1x Gift Box

This is what I copped the aspire mini to go with. Traded in my old tank20% off mini. Copped the aspire mini for $28. Put my gold tip on it. Looks good! Big difference in vape too

Last edited:
@Superb  take a pic and let us see the whole setup.

Also those Nautilus tanks will break so I bought the metal sleeve to prevent that.

Also those Nautilus tanks will break so I bought the metal sleeve to prevent that.
What metal sleeve? Link?.

Here is mine.. traded in the protank for the aspire nautilus mini on top with my gold drip tip.

How do I get the warm vape, which hole? Might of fact what are the holes for besides controlling airflow

My gold protank tim opening is smaller then the aspire chrome tip.  switching between the 2 i dont see much difference

Last edited:

What metal sleeve? Link?.

Here is mine.. traded in the protank for the aspire nautilus mini on top with my gold drip tip.

How do I get the warm vape, which hole? Might of fact what are the holes for besides controlling airflow

My gold protank tim opening is smaller then the aspire chrome tip.  switching between the 2 i dont see much difference
If you drop that mod with the tank on it, it wrap ...go ahead and invest in the metal sleeve, well technically its not a sleeve b/c it does not fit around the glass, its actually metal housing instead of glass.

http://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-nautilus-mini-t-sleeve-replacement-tank/

If you drop that mod with the tank on it, it wrap ...go ahead and invest in the metal sleeve, well technically its not a sleeve b/c it does not fit around the glass, its actually metal housing instead of glass.

http://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-nautilus-mini-t-sleeve-replacement-tank/
so what are the holes for besides airflow? Imean whats the purpose

I also heard it really will hold 5ml. I heard you can pour liquid int he center post as well as outer

stainles steel tanks

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?m...d=2534&zenid=4ddc2e16b085feadf653db9fe6c86561

Last edited:
@Superb  the holes are only for air flow.

In the link you posted that steel tank is only for the regular Nautilus, what you have is the Nautilus mini.  Don't get them confused b/c the coils are different on the mini than they are on the regular ...one is BVC and one is BDC, look that up if you're not familiar.

dropped my mod on Friday and shattered the glass on my eleaf Lemo tank. such a ***** to get all the glass shards cleaned out of the tank 
mean.gif

new glass piece should be arriving today along with my IPV Mini V2 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

dropped my mod on Friday and shattered the glass on my eleaf Lemo tank. such a ***** to get all the glass shards cleaned out of the tank 
mean.gif

new glass piece should be arriving today along with my IPV Mini V2 
pimp.gif

I know the feels bro, the first night I got my original Nautty tank I dropped it and it cracked, so I went to bed almost bout to cry ...needless my wife order my another one while I was sleep.

Do they make a steel sleeve for the Lemo?

Retract my question i realized with was to help people stop smoking. Not to smoke?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom