Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I don't even use drippers anymore. Sub-ohm tanks are more convenient and practical. 
THIS

My RDA has been sitting in a box with the same crappy old cotton in it since like february. haven't touched it.

plus, you don't rope through juice as fast

Last edited:
I was going to cop a vape on Sunday so I can stop smoking, the shop didn't have a color I wanted he said it should be in later this week tho.

It was the Joyetech eGo One. Anyone mess with that brand? See decent reviews on it.

I was going to cop a vape on Sunday so I can stop smoking, the shop didn't have a color I wanted he said it should be in later this week tho.

It was the Joyetech eGo One. Anyone mess with that brand? See decent reviews on it.

I had my ego for around 2 months before I felt I needed to move up and im glad i did b/c the ego did not stop me from smoking but the ego One looks alot like a simple varibale mod and not the same starter kit i first purchased.

Last edited:

i would skip those egos and go straight to a istick 20w+nautilus mini

Thanks for the suggestion, I copped. Dude said the Nautilus mini is older so I got  sense herakles, got this cereal flavored juice, ready to try out some more!

I had my ego for around 2 months before I felt I needed to move up and im glad i did b/c the ego did not stop me from smoking but the ego One looks alot like a simple varibale mod and not the same starter kit i first purchased.
Just got the vape yesterday, I usually cop loosies b4 work and totally skipped that part of my morning, here at work now and not feeling the urge to smoke, I'm mad surprised cuz my smoking is very routine during my work day, Ill see how this day 1 goes without cigs.

I have a Joytech starter kit with an eGoOne too. My coils burn out super fast (my other one did in 3 days) and I dont even vape that much. A few times a day lasting maybe 5 min each. The coil I noticed comes loose often and Id have to retighten it. I did drop it a couple times and it doesnt feel "solid" when I shake it. Anyone can chime in?

Just got the vape yesterday, I usually cop loosies b4 work and totally skipped that part of my morning, here at work now and not feeling the urge to smoke, I'm mad surprised cuz my smoking is very routine during my work day, Ill see how this day 1 goes without cigs.

Congrats homie, I was gonna also recommend another tank besides the Nautty mini but that tank you copped looks very nice ....next time tho instead of coppin at a shop, simply check around the shop then look for better prices online.

Also eventually you will get tired of that cereal juice so cop multiple flavors and nicotine levels to find your all day flavor to ensure you don't re-lapse on cigs.

Last edited:
I have a Joytech starter kit with an eGoOne too. My coils burn out super fast (my other one did in 3 days) and I dont even vape that much. A few times a day lasting maybe 5 min each. The coil I noticed comes loose often and Id have to retighten it. I did drop it a couple times and it doesnt feel "solid" when I shake it. Anyone can chime in?

Drop the ego and cop an i-stick in addition to a tank with an option to sub ohm or not such as the Aspire Atlantis, Kanger, even the one that Shotta copped in the post above. Those ego devices are made for very casual smokers and if you are a current/former smoker you will mos def need to cop a battery that is built a lot better so it can withstand a drop and a tank with coils that can withstand chain vaping or every day vaping.

Last edited:

Congrats homie, I was gonna also recommend another tank besides the Nautty mini but that tank you copped looks very nice ....next time tho instead of coppin at a shop, simply check around the shop then look for better prices online.

Also eventually you will get tired of that cereal juice so cop multiple flavors and nicotine levels to find your all day flavor to ensure you don't re-lapse on cigs.
Appreciate the advice bro. Ill shop around now. Any sites or flavors you feeling?

Appreciate the advice bro. Ill shop around now. Any sites or flavors you feeling?
So many sites and flavors to try, but my personal favorites is Frogs Milk by Bumblefrog as I enjoy cream, nutty infused flavors and not fruit flavors.

Usually I look for sites that carry multiple vendors such as ejuice.com, but there are plenty of sites mentioned in this thread. 

So many sites and flavors to try, but my personal favorites is Frogs Milk by Bumblefrog as I enjoy cream, nutty infused flavors and not fruit flavors.

Usually I look for sites that carry multiple vendors such as ejuice.com, but there are plenty of sites mentioned in this thread.
Copy, much appreciated again!

Drop the ego and cop an i-stick in addition to a tank with an option to sub ohm or not such as the Aspire Atlantis, Kanger, even the one that Shotta copped in the post above. Those ego devices are made for very casual smokers and if you are a current/former smoker you will mos def need to cop a battery that is built a lot better so it can withstand a drop and a tank with coils that can withstand chain vaping or every day vaping.

Joytech/ego is that bad? I dont mind the smoke or hit, it just sucks that some coils last so little and comes undone often. The current coil im using has been good lately even though I do have to screw it again every now and then.

that's why i prefer rebuildable tanks so you don't have to deal with the prebuilt coils that don't last.  My girl has a subtank nano and the coils are convenient but she's always buying new ones

i just rewick my cotton when i change flavors and my coil lasts months

Last edited:

Joytech/ego is that bad? I dont mind the smoke or hit, it just sucks that some coils last so little and comes undone often. The current coil im using has been good lately even though I do have to screw it again every now and then.

Ego stuff is for beginners and they do not hold up well over time or last very long.

Rebuildable tanks just take too much time to rewick, time that I don't have, also I vape heavily while driving so tryna drip and drive is not an option for me. I only mess tanks with replaceable coils but just like everything else the better quality coil will last much longer than the cheap low quality ones.

I have the Atlantis tank so 5 coils for me is little over $10 and each coil last me around 2 weeks so a 5 pack can last me well over 3-4 month most of the time.

Thanks for the suggestion, I copped. Dude said the Nautilus mini is older so I got  sense herakles, got this cereal flavored juice, ready to try out some more!

Wait did you go with the 20w?

I don't think they fire coils built below 1 ohm.

RTA's don't take long at all man. I use the RBA on the subtank mini, it probably like 10 minutes tops to get a build on. You can buy 100 ft kanthal + a huge pack of cotton pads for like $15. It can probably last like a year.

Last edited:

Wait did you go with the 20w?

I don't think they fire coils built below 1 ohm.

RTA's don't take long at all man. I use the RBA on the subtank mini, it probably like 10 minutes tops to get a build on. You can buy 100 ft kanthal + a huge pack of cotton pads for like $15. It can probably last like a year.
Nah got the 50w

I would've gone with the Naut/20w since sub ohming is a bit advanced.

There were also some problems with the 50w blowing up/catching on fire/autofiring so be careful.

[thread="535135"]Rebuildable tanks just take too much time to rewick[/thread]
nah once you get the hang of it, it takes only a couple minutes to take the tank apart, wash it out, and throw new cotton in. 

It takes 15 seconds to screw on a new head and keep it moving, and can be done while im driving at a red light. They built those tanks for lazy mofos like myself.

[thread="535135"]Official Vaping Thread Vol No Trees Alternative To Cigarettes Update Variable Voltage Mod Sale/1700_100#post_23833557​[/thread]
nah once you get the hang of it, it takes only a couple minutes to take the tank apart, wash it out, and throw new cotton in. 
It takes 15 seconds to screw on a new head and keep it moving, and can be done while im driving at a red light. They built those tanks for lazy mofos like myself.
true but i never mix flavors so i'd still want to take it apart and clean it before putting the new coil/flavor in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom