Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Actually I found my goto everyday juice. I've been messing with Ripe Vapes key lime cookie and Ripe Vapes pear almond. I strongly recommend. I'm looking to possibly get interested in dripping. Idk if I'm bout that life yet though.

I was dripping for a while but im over it now. Rebuildable tanks are my go-to. Just so much more convenient and also makes your juice last longer.

I got the 30watt Istick with the subtank too. I'm looking at possibly getting the ip mini 2. Idk if I should wait for something more exotic.

entered the thread for the first time and dont feel like going through every page but whats a good site to cop a mobile vape? i am trying to quit cigarettes so i would like a vape but im trying to cop one without nicotine... thanks

just google vape and there's tons of websites.

i was thinking about upgrading my istick/nauty mini combo myself.

Maybe an IPV mini/cloupor mini + subtank/atlantis.

Last edited:
entered the thread for the first time and dont feel like going through every page but whats a good site to cop a mobile vape? i am trying to quit cigarettes so i would like a vape but im trying to cop one without nicotine... thanks

You don't need to read this entire thread but please go back and read at least a few pages or risk being lip and toothless.

Cop an Istick 30W and a Kanger Subtank mini.

then go to your local vape shop and try out e-juices and buy 0mg nicotine ones

honestly though if you're trying to kick cigs you might want to start out with a juice that has Nicotine in it. you're probably going to want that throat hit if you're trying to substitute for cigs.  0mg might not do the trick for you for now

honestly though if you're trying to kick cigs you might want to start out with a juice that has Nicotine in it. you're probably going to want that throat hit if you're trying to substitute for cigs.  0mg might not do the trick for you for now

Yes this is the best thing u can tell someone who's trying to quit smoking. I was big on trees with the vanilla dutches and occasional black and milds. It's best to start out on a higher nicotine or your gonna pretty much be smoking air. Sounds weird, but you'll know what I mean when u try it out.

I'd suggest starting with 3 mg.

Idk why, I was like a 2 pack/week smoker and anything above 6 mg I can't do.

aspire sub-ohm battery + atlantis v2. Boom.

aspire sub-ohm battery + atlantis v2. Boom.

Never even knew about the V2, still using the regular Atlantis ....I just read a lil bit about the V2 but the advantages over the Atlantis seems minimal.

Never even knew about the V2, still using the regular Atlantis ....I just read a lil bit about the V2 but the advantages over the Atlantis seems minimal.
Yeah, I'm still using the first version too, but as a recommendation, might as well go for the latest one.

Back
Top Bottom