Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
yeah the water was mad hot, so did i truly ruin the juice?

It's possible if it was that hot .. I'm not sure. I've heard people say it's fine and other say it's kinda affected it negatively.

You have 0 mg juice right? I've only heard of it affecting juice with nicotine.

Regardless, you do need to let it sit. Make sure to give it good shake too.

Last edited:
Interested in getting into vaping, if anyone could hit me with a PM on where to start that would be much appreciated.

You guys rebuild your subtank? I gave up. I was rebuilding on my reo for a grip. Sub tanks rba is horrible for wicking. Heads are cheap anyways.

You guys rebuild your subtank? I gave up. I was rebuilding on my reo for a grip. Sub tanks rba is horrible for wicking. Heads are cheap anyways.

Yep. 26 gauge, 5 wraps, ~0.5ish ohms.

Never really had a problem with wicking.

Are you using the V1 or V2?

I was building/wicking it like this.

Anything over 90% VG doesn't really wick well for me though.

Last edited:
The V2 has the juice holes on the side.

subtank-mini-rba-clone.jpg

Nope I got the struggle version I guess. :lol: I hated rebuilding anyways after a while. I was just wondering if anyone had any luck.

Nope I got the struggle version I guess. :lol: I hated rebuilding anyways after a while. I was just wondering if anyone had any luck.

I have the V1 too. Check the vid I posted, that's how I wick mine.

No problems with anything 70VG and under.

SMH my istick just started saying No atomizer this morning, barely 2 months and this thing broke on me

SMH my istick just started saying No atomizer this morning, barely 2 months and this thing broke on me
did you clean the connections where the atomizer sits on the istick? coulda got juice down in there and it won't work.
Exactly the issue. Appreciate the tip.

I was getting all scared, when you google "No atomizer" on this model all type of issues pop up
laugh.gif

Every single time when my battery did not recognize the atomizer, it was the the rubber O-ring every single time that needed to be replaced ....got a bunch of different sizes of O-rings from Home Depot for around $1 or so.

I'm not sure if the i-Stick has a O-ring since I don't personally own an i-Stick, can someone who own one confirm?

Every single time when my battery did not recognize the atomizer, it was the the rubber O-ring every single time that needed to be replaced ....got a bunch of different sizes of O-rings from Home Depot for around $1 or so.

I'm not sure if the i-Stick has a O-ring since I don't personally own an i-Stick, can someone who own one confirm?
That's the fix video I saw on YouTube and folks with my model used this method to fix it. Thankfully my connection is still good so I don't need to do this yet.

Back
Top Bottom