Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

I still got my iStick, I know the upgrade mod I want, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. It holds me down for now. 6MG is wicked, I've been on 0-3mg only.
and here i was considering getting a bottle of 18mg, i'm thinkin' I"ll slide on down to 3mg max

that bomb White Chocolate flavor i was raving about a couple weeks ago is on sale for $7 for a 15mil and 10$ for a 30mil (normally $12 and $21 for those sizes) Crazy cheap. im worried it might be going out of production because the site i normally order from removed it from their site completely rather than just the normal "out of stock" notice.  Which is how i stumbled across this site.  i encourage yall to try it especially if its about to disappear.

plus its a great flavor for this cold weather.

http://localvape.com/products/pure-lightning-white-dragon

and before yall ask, yes the site is legit, my order came in yesterday

Last edited:
that bomb White Chocolate flavor i was raving about a couple weeks ago is on sale for $7 for a 15mil and 10$ for a 30mil (normally $12 and $21 for those sizes) Crazy cheap. im worried it might be going out of production because the site i normally order from removed it from their site completely rather than just the normal "out of stock" notice.  Which is how i stumbled across this site.  i encourage yall to try it especially if its about to disappear.

plus its a great flavor for this cold weather.

http://localvape.com/products/pure-lightning-white-dragon

and before yall ask, yes the site is legit, my order came in yesterday

this place is actually a couple miles from my crib.

Vision Spinner broke so I ended up copping an MVP20W for $25. This thing is dope but I need to find a tank that will allow me to push it past 15W without burning the coil. Any recommendations?
You mean a mod (box) or a tank, the best you can buy imo is defenitly the ipv d2 or sigeli 75w.. Tanks aspire, kangerteck and herkales are all good

Just got my vape yesterday and set it up. Got a eleaf 100W and a mutation x rda from vapordna and i like this mod. the videos on YouTube make everything seem so much bigger . The coils and screws are SOOO tiny

I thought I'd be able to get a low nicotine level and be cool but this 6mg got me feelin' like a smoked some mid.
6mg is more than cigarettes have, 18mg is deadly imo. 3mg is enough and plenty....

Currently vaping D'oh nuts which i recommend, strawberry frosted donut flavor, very good..

nelson999 nelson999 is that white dragon a cream desert like taste? Im going to grab a bottle if on sale,

Last edited:
Vision Spinner broke so I ended up copping an MVP20W for $25. This thing is dope but I need to find a tank that will allow me to push it past 15W without burning the coil. Any recommendations?
You mean a mod (box) or a tank, the best you can buy imo is defenitly the ipv d2 or sigeli 75w.. Tanks aspire, kangerteck and herkales are all good

Just got my vape yesterday and set it up. Got a eleaf 100W and a mutation x rda from vapordna and i like this mod. the videos on YouTube make everything seem so much bigger . The coils and screws are SOOO tiny

I thought I'd be able to get a low nicotine level and be cool but this 6mg got me feelin' like a smoked some mid.
6mg is more than cigarettes have, 18mg is deadly imo. 3mg is enough and plenty....

Currently vaping D'oh nuts which i recommend, strawberry frosted donut flavor, very good..

nelson999 nelson999 is that white dragon a cream desert like taste? Im going to grab a bottle if on sale,

meh, 3 is super light.

most heavy smokers start off at 18 if anything.

meh, 3 is super light.

most heavy smokers start off at 18 if anything.
seems like for me it was just some bad e-juice. tried this other brand MixWell "Nerd Alert" and been vapin' all day with no issue. Can't trust them cheap brands no more 

Took apart my pre-made coils and made a parallel coil. It's fantastic. Once I get some more kanthal I'll make a quad parallel build

Been pushing myself to vape at higher wattages. Topped out at 47w and I love the cloud output but I'm missing that flavor. I think the quad parallel build will help replace some of that lost flavor right?

Been pushing myself to vape at higher wattages. Topped out at 47w and I love the cloud output but I'm missing that flavor. I think the quad parallel build will help replace some of that lost flavor right?

I'm getting good flavor out of my Tobeco Velocity.

26 gauge, dual macrocoil, gives, 0.4 ohms. Vape around 46-50W.

I signed up for Zamplebox by boy used them for a couple months. My Nov box should be here Friday. I had them reveal one of the flavors, decent flavor based on reviews on other sites hopefully the rest of box is worth the money

I think imma do the same. gotta get some more wire too since i wasn't able to put together that quad parallel build like i wanted previously. might grab a new rda also. any suggestions?

Just recently picked up a KangerTech Subox Mini a couple of months ago and loving it so far. But I can def. see myself getting tired of it very soon. Anyone have some suggestions on what I could upgrade to?

ZampleBox came in today and reading the flavors in my email got me itchin' to get home

Back
Top Bottom