Official ***WASHINGTON NATIONALS (44-77)*** Season Thread Vol. R.I.P.

smh.
smh.gif

the depression continues.
frown.gif

the offense is
tired.gif
sick.gif

chico is a mediocre piece of %!*%.
mad.gif

my dude dukes needs to come back ASAP. obviously he's not gonna instantly jolt the offense, but he'll def be a big boost.

ok, i'm finally done cutting my wrists...that was so ridiculous. make em hit the !@)(*@#%_( ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dying over here man
roll.gif

Just a couple weeks ago, JRain was going, "WASHINGTON NATIONALS 3-0 BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

Now they 4-11

roll.gif

laugh.gif
at the walk-off wild pitch. it's not even worth getting all
mad.gif
, just gotta laugh.

at least lannan was absolutely filthy
sick.gif
6 ip 10 k 0 bb

tonight we face the amazing andrew miller, we'll make him look like cole hamels. the offense is so
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
right now.

4-12...i still haven't lost faith. 4-12 in the nfl and you're thinking bout the draft, 4-12 in baseball and ya still got hope and 146 games left.we'll overcome and get out of this hole.

Damn, no need to rub it in.
laugh.gif

SMH @ how filthy Hannan was last night, he was hitting every corner effortlessly.

Game was so long however that I almost forgot who the 2 starters were.

alright, new series, let's win this one. first game against andrew miller. 0-2 with and ERA over 11...c'mon nats, let's focus!

FINALLY, SOMEONE, SOME HOW, SOME WAY, COMES THROUGH WITH THE BASES LOADED!!!

NICKY J WITH THE HUGE BASES CLEARING DOUBLE!

that was relieving....

hopefully we can actually build some momentum from this win and maybe sweep the fish and get things goin'

nice to see zimmerman hittin the ball hard and getting some hits, he's gonna break out of this slump in a BIG WAY.

LETS GOOOOOOOO NATS!

and shawn hill, our "ace", is set to make his first start of the season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

trust, the nats are gonna turn it around
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea, zimmerman started 2-2, but it was troubling that he couldn't get the job done TWICE with the bases loaded...a strikeout and a fielder's choice tothe pitcher. oh well, a win's a win. go nats!

alright, lets win tonight and secure a series win.

LETS GO NATS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh at lopez getting the start over belly for the second night in a row. belly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> flop.

Back
Top Bottom