Official ***WASHINGTON NATIONALS (44-77)*** Season Thread Vol. R.I.P.

THE NATS SHUTOUT THE "POTENT" PHILLIES OFFENSE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

redding with a gem
pimp.gif

l millz breaks out with 2 doubles. i'm confident in his skills, he'll get it going.
pimp.gif

zimmerman 2/3 along with two beautiful web gems (that i better see on baseball tonight)
pimp.gif

guzman 3/4, 3 runs
pimp.gif

overall, nice win!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

^JRain, Elijah Dukes update?

he's batting a solid .042...give it some time, he's not too much of an average hitter. he'll get some HR's though.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Lookin for a Bergmann repeat...let's do this Nats!!!!

ya, berg should build off of his last outstanding outing...he's gonna have to be ON b/c hamels has dominated us.
bad news...the best 2b in baseball (ronnie belliard) goes on the dl with a strained calf
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Lookin for a Bergmann repeat...let's do this Nats!!!!

ya, berg should build off of his last outstanding outing...he's gonna have to be ON b/c hamels has dominated us.
bad news...belly went on the dl with a strained calf
frown.gif

%@+% felipe lopez aka flop
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

he RUINED dukes incredible 9th inning! dukes single handedly started a 2 out rally. no lie, that was the most impressive walk i have ever witnessed. then hetopped it off with a furious bat flip as he walked to first! his eye and plate patience are phenomenal.

then dukes swiftly stole second, then dukes fearless stole third showcasing his freakish athleticism and speed.

then felipe weakly grounds out on the first @+@%%@+ pitch!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

@+*# felipe lopez aka flop
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i know man, i thought for sure i felt some magic as felipe was walking up to the plate...idk what that was.

where'd you get the zimmerman tee jersey?

Got back from the game. It's kinda sad seeing so many Phillies fans out there. I guess the DC area needs to wait a generation before there are Nats fansout there consistently.

he RUINED dukes incredible 9th inning! dukes single handedly started a 2 out rally. no lie, that was the most impressive walk i have ever witnessed. then he topped it off with a furious bat flip as he walked to first! his eye and plate patience are phenomenal.

then dukes swiftly stole second, then dukes fearless stole third showcasing his freakish athleticism and speed.

I'M GONNA +++++!$ PUKE.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

I'M GONNA +++++!$ PUKE.

ya, i was gonna puke when felipe wasted the 2 out rally that dukes single handedly started.
anyways, we're gonna have to rely on chico to get us a series win tonight.
embarassed.gif
hopefully the offense can get going vs old man moyer. we're gonna needsome runs, the phillies offense isn't going to stay dormant for the third straight night.

LETS GOOOOO NATS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Nationals, meanwhile, put on their own hitting clinic: a perfect how-not-to-do-this video. They had men on first and third with no outs in the second and fourth innings and failed to score both times. In the third, there was a man on second with no outs-with the same fruitless result.
embarassed.gif
sick.gif

much needed day off before we take on the brew crew.

he RUINED dukes incredible 9th inning! dukes single handedly started a 2 out rally. no lie, that was the most impressive walk i have ever witnessed. then he topped it off with a furious bat flip as he walked to first! his eye and plate patience are phenomenal.

I'M GONNA +++++!$ PUKE.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dukes: 2/30 with 12 strikeouts

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I'M GONNA +++++!$ PUKE.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dukes: 2/30 with 12 strikeouts

my dude dukes got his second hit tonight. bumped the average up to .067. baby steps.

hopefully the day off yesterday can help the guys regroup. i have a sneaky suspicion that we're gonna take 3/4 from the brew crew...

LETS GO NATS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A WIN ON 3 HITS (one huge hit and two timely hits), I'LL TAKE IT!
pimp.gif

-wily mo with his long awaited first homer and it was a LASER
pimp.gif

-j.j. hardy misplaying a potential inning ending double play which results in a big inning
pimp.gif

-best young player in baseball with a rbi double
pimp.gif

-catcher of the future with a 2 run double
pimp.gif

solid win!
pimp.gif

capt.a3de12719c334c63973464095ad926b7.brewers_nationals_baseball_nat104.jpg

it's been a longgggggggggg homer hiatus for wily mo, 144 at bats to be exact. the anticipation (aggravation) has been building and he finally unleashed!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully this'll get him going and he'll go on a home run tear...

^^^ yea, good to see him homer again after a longgggg drought. millz put one out tonight too
smokin.gif

hopefully they can pull a win out.

despite the loss, there's one obvious positive...

DUKES FIRST MULTI-HIT GAME AS A NATIONAL!
pimp.gif

another positive...lastings broke his homer drought!
pimp.gif

still hoping for 3/4...

despite the loss, there's one obvious positive...

DUKES FIRST MULTI-HIT GAME AS A NATIONAL!
pimp.gif

another positive...lastings broke his homer drought!
pimp.gif

still hoping for 3/4...

yep millz and dukes looked good.

Back
Top Bottom