Official ***WASHINGTON NATIONALS (44-77)*** Season Thread Vol. R.I.P.

tired.gif

they had better get some runs tonight!!!! can't have 2 games and like 2 runs in a day
smh.gif

ELIJAH DUKES IS A BONA FIDE BEAST!!!!!!!!

HE'S AN ATHLETIC FREAK OF NATURE!!!

HE'S A MONSTER!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HE HITS THE GAME WINNING WALK-OFF HOMER TO THE DEEPEST PART OF THE BALLPARK AND POUNDS HIS CHEST IN TRIUMPH!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A 4 HIT NIGHT!!!!!!!!! DUKES WAS A DOUBLE AWAY FROM THE CYCLE!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THAT'S MY DUDE!!!!! WE BLEW A 7-0 LEAD, AND WHEN ALL APPEARS TO BE LOST, DUKES COMES TO THE RESCUE!

Originally Posted by SIR KYLE

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

capt.f12055cf45ef404787a270ed81b43d1b.cardinals_nationals_baseball_nat108.jpg
CONNECTION.

capt.09b218216f064a1193c07b12b8b3ff83.cardinals_nationals_baseball_nat106.jpg
CELEBRATION WITH THE SWAGGER!

capt.183e36fd9a3647a99d90d9c534777a8c.cardinals_nationals_baseball_nat107.jpg
MOBBING AT HOME PLATE!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats he hitting?

.203 AND CLIMBING! DUKES IS A BEAST, THE AVERAGE WILL INEVITABLY AND PROGRESSIVELY INCREASE. HIS OBP IS +.300.
i think dukes should bat lead-off with his combination of plate patience, willingness to work walks, power, and speed. he'd be a LETHAL FORCEbatting lead-off.

and not only did he have a career 4 hit night, he had the #3 web gem where he graciously glided to a ball falling in the gap and he slid with ease to snatchit. THE DUDE IS A 6'3" 240 ATHLETIC FREAK! HE'S BUILT LIKE A LINEBACKER BUT IS AS FLEET-FOOTED AS A WIDE RECEIVER!

capt.f12055cf45ef404787a270ed81b43d1b.cardinals_nationals_baseball_nat108.jpg
CONNECTION.

capt.09b218216f064a1193c07b12b8b3ff83.cardinals_nationals_baseball_nat106.jpg
CELEBRATION WITH THE SWAGGER!

capt.183e36fd9a3647a99d90d9c534777a8c.cardinals_nationals_baseball_nat107.jpg
MOBBING AT HOME PLATE!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats he hitting?

.203 AND CLIMBING! DUKES IS A BEAST, THE AVERAGE WILL INEVITABLY AND PROGRESSIVELY INCREASE. HIS OBP IS +.300.
i think dukes should bat lead-off with his combination of plate patience, willingness to work walks, power, and speed. he'd be a LETHAL FORCE batting lead-off.

and not only did he have a career 4 hit night, he had the #3 web gem where he graciously glided to a ball falling in the gap and he slid with ease to snatch it. THE DUDE IS A 6'3" 240 ATHLETIC FREAK! HE'S BUILT LIKE A LINEBACKER BUT IS AS FLEET-FOOTED AS A WIDE RECEIVER!

ye but he sucks, but hes has the same avgerage as ryan howard
roll.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I WATCHED THE FIRST GAME AND PRETTY MUCH FELL ASLEEP; I WENT OUT TONIGHT AND MISSED THE SECOND GAME....BIGGGGGGGG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!DUKES FTW!!

dukes career night is just gonna feed the BEASTS hunger.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the emphatic pounding of his chest immediately after he launched it was priceless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

capt.d62a3979f4ea4ba8874b537b132a1100.cardinals_nationals_baseball_nat110.jpg

dukes sliding catch. he plays the outfield with effortless ease. he should be starting in center, he's an athletic freak!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways, i hope we saved some offense for the young gun lincecum....

but he has shown flashes before...remember the 1st 3 games last year against the yankes

but he has shown flashes before...remember the 1st 3 games last year against the yankes

yep. i vividly remember that. i've been hooked on dukes since then. when we traded for him it was pure euphoria!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MY DUDE DUKES WITH TWO TOP PLAYS ON SC'S TOP 10!

HIS SMOOTH SLIDING CATCH WAS #9!

AND HIS JUBILANT GAME WINNING WALK OFF HOMER WAS #1 (shared with jason giambis walk-off
tired.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
)!

I KNEW THE BEAST WAS GONNA BREAK OUT AND IT'S NICE TO SEE ESPN TAKING NOTICE!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bring on the giants! should be an evenly matched and competitive series 4 game sweep for the nats! a sweepis definitely feasible especially considering the momentum that should carry over from dukes heroics.

LETS GO NATS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bring on the giants! should be an evenly matched and competitive series 4 game sweep for the nats! a sweep is definitely feasible especially considering the momentum that should carry over from dukes heroics.

LETS GO NATS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^ i'd like to think so, but Lincecum tonight
eyes.gif
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

if our day bats from yesterday show up
sick.gif

if our night bats show up though
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

mad.gif
{
smh.gif
smh.gif
is there a more inconsistent pitcher in the league than bergmann?
i really think berg has some serious mental/confidence issues. i wanna say his scoreless inning streak was a fluke but i truly believe he candominate like that on a consistent basis. he was a nightmare out there tonight. it's all mental with him and he serves up way too many beach balls.

anyways, this was a game to forget. now we just need to focus on the next three games which are very winnable. tonight was the game we were most likely tolose. i'll settle for 3/4.
at least my dude dukes came through with the lone rbi! fighting off a lincecum fastball down the third base line for a double, showcasing his strength.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the emphatic pounding of his chest immediately after he launched it was priceless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dukes sliding catch. he plays the outfield with effortless ease. he should be starting in center, he's an athletic freak!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you really have to stop slurpin Elijah Dukes... he is not good at all

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you really have to stop slurpin Elijah Dukes... he is not good at all

you bein real? Dukes has some serious potential.

now that lincecum is thankfully out of the way, i liked our chances of winning the next 3 and settling for 3/4.

and we're calling up the young guns, tyler clippard and garrett mock for starts sunday and monday. i'm looking forward to seeing both of them in anationals uniform, especially clip. it'll also be nice to see some fresh faces and get a look at two pitchers who will be a key part of our futurerotation.

GO NATS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom