Official ***WASHINGTON NATIONALS (44-77)*** Season Thread Vol. R.I.P.

Individual Leaders[table][tr][td]
5765.jpg
[/td] [td]R. Belliard
#10, Second Base/Third Base
Leads team with 9 Home Runs[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my recap:

WILY MO IS THE WORST BASEBALL PLAYER IN THE MLB. he's inept at the plate and an uncoordinated goon in the outfield. he's got 0 tools.

Willie Harris has GOT TO BE JUICING! career high 5 homers on the season
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by The Wizard

son's in here replying to himself
dude doesn't post....he blogs.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL wow team leader is Belliard with 9 HR.???
laugh.gif

Zimmerman > Wright huh??? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHTTTTTTTT
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ZIMMERMAN HAS BEEN ON THE DL SINCE JUNE 3.
indifferent.gif
he had 8 homersat that time, he'd easily lead the team with probably 15+ currently if he wasn't on the dl.

speaking of the best young player in baseball, Zimmerman on the path to coming back and will be playing in some rehab games during the all star break!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by The Wizard

son's in here replying to himself
dude doesn't post....he blogs.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL wow team leader is Belliard with 9 HR.???
laugh.gif

Zimmerman > Wright huh??? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHTTTTTTTT
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

speaking of the best young player in baseball, Zimmerman

Hanley Ramirez > Ryan Zimmerman

Ryan Braun > Ryan Zimmerman

Dan Uggla > Ryan Zimmerman

Clearly, Ryan Zimmerman is not the best young player in baseball

What a joke of a baseball team. I just got back from that minor league game vs. the Astros. A couple of things...

*Odalis Perez is fatter in person...cool dude tho...gave my friend's kid a baseball after he warmed up

*Ronnie Belliard > Ryan Zimmerman at 3rd

*Paul Lo Duca might be the most worthless player in MLB. I had seats in the first row right next to the nats dugout, and this dude stays dropping F bombs...nomatter who is around him. If I had $5 for every parent I heard explaining to their young kids about how the "F" word was bad, I'd have enough tobuy one of them Ben Baller grills:smh:

*Also, Ain't no way Lo Duca is 5'9". Dude is MAYBE 5'7", and that might be pushing it....Tejada is a giant compared to him

*I'll give props to the Nats for having a BEAUTIFUL stadium...too bad that it was only 2/3 full...not surprising tho

laugh.gif
i just realized "minor league" = Nationals. i thought youwent to an actual minor league game and those bums you mentioned were playing.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i just realized "minor league" = Nationals. i thought you went to an actual minor league game and those bums you mentioned were playing.
laugh.gif

It was downright pathetic....The sad thing is, if you take Guzman out of their lineup, Odalis Perez would have had (entering today) the highest battingaverage out of the starting 9....

Lo Duca has that little-man syndrome.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What a joke of a baseball team. I just got back from that minor league game vs. the Astros. A couple of things...

*Odalis Perez is fatter in person...cool dude tho...gave my friend's kid a baseball after he warmed up

*Paul Lo Duca might be the most worthless player in MLB. I had seats in the first row right next to the nats dugout, and this dude stays dropping F bombs...no matter who is around him. If I had $5 for every parent I heard explaining to their young kids about how the "F" word was bad, I'd have enough to buy one of them Ben Baller grills:smh:

*Also, Ain't no way Lo Duca is 5'9". Dude is MAYBE 5'7", and that might be pushing it....Tejada is a giant compared to him

*I'll give props to the Nats for having a BEAUTIFUL stadium...too bad that it was only 2/3 full...not surprising tho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BELLY WENT YARD TO WIN IT OFF YOUR CORNY CLOWN CLOSER?! why didn't you post your recap after THAT game? yaaaaaaaaaa, you were m.i.a.
indifferent.gif

GTFOHWTBS.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*Paul Lo Duca might be the most worthless player in MLB. I had seats in the first row right next to the nats dugout, and this dude stays dropping F bombs...no matter who is around him. If I had $5 for every parent I heard explaining to their young kids about how the "F" word was bad, I'd have enough to buy one of them Ben Baller grills:smh:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BELLY WENT YARD TO WIN IT OFF YOUR CORNY CLOWN CLOSER?! why didn't you post your recap after THAT game? yaaaaaaaaaa, you were m.i.a.
indifferent.gif

GTFOHWTBS.

Good one...our "corny clown closer" who has 8 less saves than your team has wins....

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what's with these nats, they're either shutting teams out or getting shut out!?!

Ooh, ooh...I know!!!

That would be because they suck.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what's with these nats, they're either shutting teams out or getting shut out!?!

Ooh, ooh...I know!!!

That would be because they suck.

ok, that's just a stupid statement. they're shutting teams out cuz of it? they're not a good team this year, but that comment doesn'teven make sense.

Yeah, my comment was corny.

I had posted a little analogy that could've been taken as a flame towards a certain NTer, but I decided I didn't wanna go that route and edited it.Basically I was saying that everyone gets lucky sometimes, which is the reason why the Nats are able to shut teams out. I think the worst record in baseballindicates that y'all just suck though.

Individual Leaders [table][tr][td]
5765.jpg
[/td] [td]R. Belliard
#10, Second Base/Third Base
Leads team with 9 Home Runs[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wow you think leading your own team with 9 HRs is an accomplishment?
laugh.gif

[Hell Rell] STOOPID [/Hell Rell]

indifferent.gif

BRAVO TO GUZY FOR A SMOOTH TRANSITION TO 3B!
icon_clap.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NEVER played 3b in his career and he was SILKY, lookin like a natural!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's not your fault Hurdle is an idiot and commands you to bunt when you lead the league in hits and are a certified hitting machine!

overall, Guzy represented the Nationals solidly!

it's a bummer that my Nationals will have to go on the road in the world series after they miraculously go 50-16 to finish the season and make theplayoffs!

notice no winking smiley, 'CUZ I'M SERIOUS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
it's a new season!

btw, Dukes cannon arm would've thrown out Morneau at the plate.

nerd.gif
Is a 30 year old SS with a career .268 batting average and .650 OPS technically a hitting machine?

J RAIN your boy Guzman made an incredible play even though it was a foul ball he made a good throw home.

Braves vs Nats up next series.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

nerd.gif
Is a 30 year old SS with a career .268 batting average and .650 OPS technically a hitting machine?

Guzy is batting .313 and leads the league in hits. he's a CERTIFIED hitting machine. case closed.

Back
Top Bottom