Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Megan Fox at the Laker game
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe
pimp.gif

Gasol and Odom actually made stops at the end. I was shocked. I also was shocked as hell when Gasol made those improbable fade away jumpers.

Ariza
pimp.gif

I don't even know how the lakers got this game other than Kobe's performance cause seemed like nobody other than Kobe, Ariza, and Gasol showed up. Yetthey scored 103
roll.gif

I can just imagine how they would be if all of them were playing decent
tired.gif

Another amazing game. Gasol really stepped up today with those 4 huge points in the 4th. Kobe being Kobe once again, hitting that huge 3. And Ariza withANOTHER inbound steal. Man oh man. Just another great game in these Conference Finals.

2-1
pimp.gif

• The loss snapped Denver's 16-game home win streak dating back to the regular season, dropping the Nuggets to 6-1 at home in the '09 playoffs.
Add this to the list of streaks snapped this year
pimp.gif

^

--Lakers lose, people blow up my phone and myspace asing "aw what happened".
--Lakers win, no text messages, no new comments, no props, nothing. Haters. SMH.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

^

--Lakers lose, people blow up my phone and myspace asing "aw what happened".
--Lakers win, no text messages, no new comments, no props, nothing. Haters. SMH.
Same with me. Everybody talking to me how LA is out of it while they believe the Cavs are already in the Finals. Both series were tied 1-1. Wewin on the road. Lets see if the Cavs can do that.

when did tony soprano become the coach of the nuggets. I've never heard such heavy breathing into a microphone.

Back
Top Bottom