Official What Did You Get For X-Mas

- iPod Classic 120 GB Silver
- Money
- A bottle of Remy
- Crooks & Castles t-shirt
- TRUE sweater
- Money clip
- Jordan hoody

sprint instinct and ca$h. i think i might get rid of the instinct and go to at&t and get an iphone because its cheaper than the instinct, and way better.

Authentic Frank Gore Jersey
Clothes
Money/Giftcards
The Dark Knight
entourage season 4

8gb - iTouch (gonna put up the extra and get the 16gb)
Flannel PJ pants
Memory Foam Pillow

It was def the weakest x-mas ever (family being poor this year ftl) but honestly it was one of my favorites. Just being with my family was enough for me.

Got $ from my mom/grandma.
I have to preface this one. My grandpa (pap) gave all of the grandchildren/great grandchildren nicknames when they were born, some of which include Luke(myself), **** !+++%! (my brother), Fuzz Wucker, Piss Willer, Beans, Mouse, Wigglet (my bros daughter), etc....pretty random I know. Anyway, my last name isMoney, so my grandpa got hoodies with "Money University" on the front, then our nicknames on the back. Its awesome, flat out
GF got me a new watch, an ornament with my fraternity's logo and my name engraved on it, and a framed Lance Armstrong poster (my favorite poster ever)
I was big on gift giving this year. I got the GF a diamond solitaire necklace, iPod car charger/FM transmitter, and some bike stuff.
Mom got a Columbia fleece jacket. Dad got a TNF Hyvent. Bro got a TNF Sweatshirt. Sis-in-law got an Indiana Univ. sweatshirt. Niece got a pair of white/pinkCortezs. Nephew (he's 4 weeks old) got a pair of Force XXVs and Jordan 12.5s (for when he's older, they're a bit big now).
The best part was just being home and seeing everyone. We only get together as a family during Christmas (aunts, uncles, everyone was at my house, good times).
I got myself a new bike frame and some components for it. Edit---wow I didn't realize they'd edit my brothers nickname...but the word all $^#%# is theterm used when a white person acts like a black person. Get my drift? However my grandpa doesn't know what the word means in NT and other terms, so dontget that perception, lol.

I just simply splurged on myself.

vnds black/red 2001 xi's
$100 karmaloop order
new snowboard goggles
ds pippen retro chitowns
ds penny retro 2s blk/blue

Interesting christmas for me, while i did get a couple gifts, on christmas morning i had absolutely nothing to open
laugh.gif
( i wasnt trippin though)

I did get a new Wahl hair cutting kit (which was needed since i just broke my other andis)

got a Polo Coat

got a $50.00 Visa Gift card

I did buy a lot of gifts though, my girl and my son both came out like some bandits, and i ended up buying myself the 11/12 CDP pack, DS Calis in a sz 12
pimp.gif
a few items from the Karmaloop sale, and a fitted from another 50% off sale.

All in all it was a pretty decent christmas, as long as my son is having a good time so am i.

I haven't gotten anything for Christmas since I was like 13...
frown.gif

Damn a lot of blessed people in here This year we didn't OD.. economy FTL Still grateful.. Got some new Doc Marten boots.. a new coat.. and some cash

-250 Dollars.

-Lobster Dunks.

-Jedi Dunks.

-Rockband 2.

-H&M Jacket.

-Shirts.

-Food. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom