Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

Maroon VI

It was so awesome that they did not release in 2014 with a jumpman on the back like the others did.

Maroon VI

It was so awesome that they did not release in 2014 with a jumpman on the back like the others did.

I love my Maroons but I have no idea why they made them that weird sail/off-white color. I wonder if they were going for that vintage look or something.

I love my Maroons but I have no idea why they made them that weird sail/off-white color. I wonder if they were going for that vintage look or something.

Original Maroon VI's were off white, but JB did make them a little too off white/Sail on the Retro. Nevertheless, it didnt bother me.

I've been thinking about this since I started buying Js again a year ago... Before then, I would have told you the original Jordan 1, because that's all I would buy. I actually started buying Nike Dunks because Guy from Street Fighter wore them. Them I found out the J1 looked exactly like the Dunk but was more comfortable.

Fast forward to now... in the past year I've bought 28 pairs, managed to get everything up to the 14 except for the 9s, and 10s (which I will own as soon as the I'm Backs go on sale). I think if I had to chose right now, it would be the 12. I just think they are really nice looking shoes, and apparently they are some of the most durable Jordans outside of the 1s.

As far as my favorite color... I can only speak for the ones I own, and I only own 3 pairs. Probably a tie between the bords (GR, not PSNY) and the greys released last year. If I had to chose I would go with the grey suedes as I have more clothes that match them.

Runner up would probably be the 13s.

0BD87C17-AA7E-4D1A-9171-08C00AA49F1B.jpeg
Original Steel 10s.

Chicago 1 and Black Cement 3.
those shoes no matter where you go, people will have some sort of
idea what you have on.

ICONIC.

Probably the Flint 13 if I'm being honest with myself. Flint 7s still up there.

Back
Top Bottom