Official "What's your FAVORITE Jordan of all time?"

top 5 in no particular order :pimp:

jordan 3 white cement
jordan 4 black cement
jordan 5 grapes
jordan 6 black infrared
jordan 11 concord

Last edited:
I'm trying to track down a pair of my favorite non numbered Jordan .

Anyone know where I might have a chance at finding these ?

Try looking here

I'm mad late but..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't just choose 1 really, but if I had to it would be 

1.) True Blue 3

2.) White Cement 3 & 4

3.) Royal / Bred 1

I would say its a tie between the BC 3s and the infrared 6s. I based this on how many times Ive brought a single color way of a shoe. Its tied between those two color ways with the cool grey 3s in second. Ive brought 4 pairs of BC 3s and 4 infrared 6s. Working on my 5th BC 3 and my 5th Infrared 6 so I can rock them to hell 

Hi guys. I'm a new member of the forum so I'm not sure if this is the right way to go about it... I've been trying to find out the name of a pair of Jordans that I had around 2000-2001. I've been browsing trying to find them with no luck. I'm wondering if anyone can help me if I describe them.

First of all, the pair is black Jordans that goes up to the ankles. It had no lace except for 1 black string (possibly made of rubber), secured with a silver metal lace lock. So it is a slip on. The mid foot area is a combination of black sort-of rubber (possibly GPX) and black shiny patent leather. As I can recall there's no design, logo or any graphic on this area. The sole is white with a small Jordan logo on the outside of the heel.

Some of my friends suggested that they're Jordan Futures, but they're not, since this particular pair does not have lace.

I hope somebody can help me. Thank you

Black Cement 3's are my favorite of all time.

Close second is the OG XI Black and Red.  Those are the AJ's I have the most memories in.  My freshman year of high school.  Basketball camp.  Having teachers making fun of them and calling them "Space Shoes" and being embarrassed to wear them for a little while.   

These bad boys right here are my faves:

and they finally retroed them last year
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
straight fire...

You already know i copped these.

Back
Top Bottom