:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Good game.

Home field advantage FTL
smh.gif

When is Brazil playing?
nerd.gif

Mexico isn't advancing. horrible game by mexico.

the one defender messed up big time and allowed the onside for Marquez to score.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

GOLAZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHVALALAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
pimp.gif
HAHA watching it on Telemundo too huh?? That was a 'Thunda' strike..
Mexico's back line just looked like crap. Guardado came in and looked like crap.  Salcido was giving up the ball and was just poor on the wing.  Vela was virtually invisible.  The only person Recognizable was Dos Santos.  You can't do that against your weakest opponent.  Anelka, Forlan, Suarez are going to Bury most of their opportunities when given so something needs to change. 

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by TheGift23

GOLAZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHVALALAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
pimp.gif
HAHA watching it on Telemundo too huh?? That was a 'Thunda' strike..

Unfortunately yes
laugh.gif
. Dude was annoying with that everytime he was dribbling!
mad.gif
laugh.gif
The HD feed kept going in and out during the game
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^i didnt think so at all Mexico controlled the pace

they got caught pushed forward because they were getting opportunity after opportunity and couldnt capitalized.

Damn South Africa had their chances to put this game away in the 2nd half. Mexico was killing us on set pieces. Mexico better tighten up their back line, or France and Uruguay are going to give them fits

I think S.A. relaxed after they scored and basically gave up two points. Awesome game.

I am watching on Univision too, dude was pissing me off every time Tshabalala got they ball they way he was singing it.

Mexico controlled the ball the majority of the game. It felt like S. Africa made more out of their opportunities.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Mexico controlled the ball the majority of the game. It felt like S. Africa made more out of their opportunities.

Honestly, I only saw about 3 opportunities for Mexico the entire match.

S. Africa's frontline played great defense (minus that brain lapse on the goal). Mexico STRUGGLED.

Originally Posted by AG 47

S. Africa's frontline played great defense (minus that brain lapse on the goal). Mexico STRUGGLED.
Struggled? Struggled to finish. Its also not easy when a team is defending with 11. Mex had 3 opps within the first 20 minutes.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Struggled? Struggled to finish. Its also not easy when a team is defending with 11. Mex had 3 opps within the first 20 minutes.

This.

Good game. At the end of the day, I think the result was a fair one. Mexico could have put three away in the first half, and S.A. could have as well in the second. Mexico got lucky they didn't lose on that shot that hit the post. Any world class striker puts that ball in the back of the net. I'm content with the result considering they're the host nation and the history with host nations and their openers. Now with this game out of the way, and all of the jitters out, I expect Mexico to play better. Good result for both teams IMO. 

Mexico def controlled the game especially the 1st half, where they could of had a couple goals. But it seemed they were gassed the 2nd half and SA used thaat to thier advance. Good game and good result for both teams, no body ever wants to be the first team to lost in the WC. I have a feeling France will struggle this WC with Uruguay winning the group.

Back
Top Bottom