Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

pro and premium.... are the same thing

^ so which deal should i get? walmart says it comes with 1 month xbox live membership and the target deal doest say %!!$.. which deal should i get?walmart(cost more money cuz of shipping) target(cheaper since its store availability)

UFCkid just buy the Elite.
120GB and it's flat black... Plus I've had mine for like 3 months now and no problems what so ever.
pimp.gif

Mr.CincoSeisDos

Thanks for the information you provided about the XBoxLiveVision price match with Toy R Us.....Walked into Bestbuylast nite with my print out, and walked out the door paying only $40 dollars....
pimp.gif

Add my Xbox Live gametag: JordanDon23....Play some Call of Dutythis afternoon
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
no problem dude im glad i could help out. i mean i saw the deal on SD last week and gave it a shot no problems, like i said before sory to yoududes who struck out with the managers at BBy, but im happy a good amount of you were able to get on this deal.

i dunno what i can use the cam for though
laugh.gif
ideas? picture of KKs booty as my gamer pic?

laugh.gif
Yea i didn't really care for the camera....But if girls wanna pop off after a good game of COD4...Who am i todeny them (As long as they aint beast)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

laugh.gif
Yea i didn't really care for the camera....But if girls wanna pop off after a good game of COD4...Who am i to deny them (As long as they aint beast)
roll.gif
roll.gif

watch out dude. alot of gay dudes send request for video chat
sick.gif

two of my friends got three red lights this weekend...lol.....i just got mine back for the same problem..haha....

why did XBOX delete your friends?

^Sorry you were not a winner this time.

Please accept this complimentary 48-hour trial Xbox LIVE[emoji]174[/emoji] Gold Membership* from Tropicana Twister.

Your code to redeem the 48-hour trial is:

GDT7J-44VMH-8H3GW-BKJR6-XHXQ6

This code will be active for use starting 7/9/07 - 2/28/09.
To activate your Xbox LIVE Gold 48-hour free trial follow the steps below. Go to step 4 if you already have an Xbox LIVE membership.
  1. Connect Xbox 360[emoji]8482[/emoji] to a broadband internet connection.
  2. Press the Xbox[emoji]174[/emoji] Guide button, and in the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE account.
  4. Sign in to Xbox LIVE from Xbox 360 Dashboard.
  5. Select Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
  6. Select Redeem Prepaid Card or Promotional Code when prompted, enter your code, and enjoy!

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

two of my friends got three red lights this weekend...lol.....i just got mine back for the same problem..haha....

why did XBOX delete your friends?

well it all started when I sent my XBOX in for repair. When I got it back I had to update the system and after that I haven't been able to recover myGT
mad.gif

i just tried mvc2 with the new update for the 360, and its really laggy.... anyone else experience this? or know how to fix it?

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Mr.CincoSeisDos

Thanks for the information you provided about the XBoxLiveVision price match with Toy R Us.....Walked into Bestbuy last nite with my print out, and walked out the door paying only $40 dollars....
pimp.gif

Add my Xbox Live gametag: JordanDon23....Play some Call of Duty this afternoon
pimp.gif

lucky! my bestbuy didnt have any and if there were they wouldve just called toysrus or something cause its right next to them

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by entourage24

ive had my 360 for almost a year now and should i even bother trading the 360 i have now for a brand new premium 360 since my plan is ending soon and just get another warranty? wat is the chance of me getting the new falcon 360s????

Pretty damn good. Especially at BB. I notice they usualy have a low amount stocked on the shelve whenever I'm in. It maybe different at yours, but chances are you'll get a Falcon. If it has Go Pro or Go Big printed, not a sticker, but printed then chances are you get a Falcon. You could check the side of the box for 175w power usage too. Gamestop usually has a fast turnover rate too. Even if Costco and Sam's have great return policies, I wouldn't recommend them because they have some older bundles that probably have been there for a while. Good luck.

oh aight...thanks alot and yeah i have my warranty with gamestop so yeah

quick question, can i just exchange my current working 360 for a new one with the new Falcon processor and would gamestop accept that deal????

i like what i see for the turning point demo. the begining of the game is crazy. they came up with a pretty good scenario and story for the game. graphicsarent that great but the whole natzi invasion is crazy

New GH3 DLC: Classic Rock Track Pack and DMC 4 Demo is up!

Songs in the Classic Rock Track Pack 500 MS points
Any Way You Want It from Journey
Jukebox Hero from Foreigner
Peace of Mind from Boston

Copped
pimp.gif

DMC 4 is really good. Do I need to play the other 3 to get this story though? The graphics are stunning! Even though they are made from the same company, andare completely different games, this reminds me a little of the RE series. I'll def be buying this.

Back
Top Bottom