Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

[h2]Joystiq plays Rez HD, releases nextweek[/h2]
Posted Jan 24th 2008 2:00PM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: News, Xbox LiveArcade

If, like us, you missed out on Rez the first time -- it was originally a PS2 and Dreamcast title -- then you may want to check out Joystiq's recent hands-on session with Rez HD (complete with extra vibrating controllers). For those that are unaware of the trappings of Rez, it is one of several musically inspired games from Tetsuya Mizuguchi and Q Entertainment. 360 owners would know their work from the Xbox Live Arcade game Lumines Live. Imagine the musical qualities that Lumines applied to the puzzle genre and then imagine the same properties being applied to an on-rails shooter and you'll have some idea of what Rez HD has in store for XBLA. If that sounds like fun to you, head over to Joystiq to learn more.

Oh, and we should probably mention that the game is releasing on XBLA next week (January 30 to be precise).

The Club demo is pretty cool, i just dont like how you have to run fast through the whole thing in order to keep your combos going.

undertow is terrible, i dont understand it at all. SMH at anyone who spent 800 points on this before it was free.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

undertow is terrible, i dont understand it at all. SMH at anyone who spent 800 points on this before it was free.

70 percent of the arcade games are garbage. Most definitely not worth 800 points.. They just should have given us 800 points, not just to the pplp who gotundertow.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

aye! dont judge me!
laugh.gif
it aint that bad. just zoom in the cameraangle and play online multiplayer.... sure you get the hillariously corny line "theres too many of them!" but besides that its a pretty okmultiplayer
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Mr.CincoSeisDos

Thanks for the information you provided about the XBoxLiveVision price match with Toy R Us.....Walked into Bestbuy
last nite with my print out, and walked out the door paying only $40 dollars....
pimp.gif

Add my Xbox Live gametag: JordanDon23....Play some Call of Duty
this afternoon
pimp.gif

I thought you stole my GT
laugh.gif

jus got my xobx after driving around to 10 different stores to actually find one available. i got the last one
smile.gif
and picked up nba live also .. now i needxbox live

are there any 360 package deals going on right now? like including games or controllers or something like that???

and does anyone know if there is a projected price drop date for the elite???

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

^Sorry you were not a winner this time.

Please accept this complimentary 48-hour trial Xbox LIVE[emoji]174[/emoji] Gold Membership* from Tropicana Twister.

Your code to redeem the 48-hour trial is:

GDT7J-44VMH-8H3GW-BKJR6-XHXQ6

This code will be active for use starting 7/9/07 - 2/28/09.

To activate your Xbox LIVE Gold 48-hour free trial follow the steps below. Go to step 4 if you already have an Xbox LIVE membership.

1. Connect Xbox 360[emoji]8482[/emoji] to a broadband internet connection.

2. Press the Xbox[emoji]174[/emoji] Guide button, and in the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.

3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE account.

4. Sign in to Xbox LIVE from Xbox 360 Dashboard.

5. Select Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

6. Select Redeem Prepaid Card or Promotional Code when prompted, enter your code, and enjoy!

i still dont no how to do it....

please help

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

His diabolical Majesty wrote:

^Sorry you were not a winner this time.
Please accept this complimentary 48-hour trial Xbox LIVE[emoji]174[/emoji] Gold Membership* from Tropicana Twister.
Your code to redeem the 48-hour trial is

This code will be active for use starting 7/9/07 - 2/28/09

To activate your Xbox LIVE Gold 48-hour free trial follow the steps below. Go to step 4 if you already have an Xbox LIVE membership.
  1. Connect Xbox 360[emoji]8482[/emoji] to a broadband internet connection.

2. Press the Xbox[emoji]174[/emoji] Guide button, and in the Xbox 360 Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.

3. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE account.

4. Sign in to Xbox LIVE from Xbox 360 Dashboard.

5. Select Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

6. Select Redeem Prepaid Card or Promotional Code when prompted, enter your code, and enjoy
i still dont no how to do it....

please help

First you might want to remove your code from your post so no one else uses it. There are two ways to do it, one you can log into Xbox.com and type thecode into your account... Or go to the store blade and enter there.
Here's a pic when you go to the blade, you should see "Redeem Code"
ILM-DashboardMarketplace.jpg

Originally Posted by nnarum

Picked up NCAA 2k8 and NHL 2k8 for $35 a piece today
pimp.gif

Anyone have these games?
i have ea's nhl 08
tongue.gif

mad.gif
@ my internet right now. cant even check email or pm's

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Interesting posts in this thread. LOL

Like...?
I think he means like actual post that talk about other games than just cod 4. post that actually have info and not bs rumors. by the way how arethem 299 ps3's?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Bioshock for $39.99 today... If you've passed on this game before and are interested, now is the perfect time to buy. This game is gold.

been that way all week at BBy, along with assassins creed

btw, bioshock is trash. sure it looks AMAZING, but its boring. i hate FPS games.

Really? I thought it was the best game I've ever played... Hacking turrets and cameras and upgrading weapons... So much in that game.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Bioshock for $39.99 today... If you've passed on this game before and are interested, now is the perfect time to buy. This game is gold.

been that way all week at BBy, along with assassins creed

btw, bioshock is trash. sure it looks AMAZING, but its boring. i hate FPS games.

Really? I thought it was the best game I've ever played... Hacking turrets and cameras and upgrading weapons... So much in that game.
i agree. bioshock was game of the year. the big daddy toy came in last week as well
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom