Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Nnarum, sorry about the other night, I got caught up in that Turning Point demo, lol

That's alright. I might be on later tonight if you wanna play a few...
Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by nnarum

I would like to play some COD against a NT Champ
devil.gif

My stats are goooooooood. Check me out on 360.

they are decent...
grin.gif

This guy...
roll.gif

You are probably the best player I've seen on COD
pimp.gif

Halo 3 for 37.99 at Best buy this coming week starting tomorrow. So for the cheap bastards who don't have Halo, go get it
laugh.gif

I just picked up Bioshock for 39.99 at Best Buy. For those that have played through it, what can I expect as far as gameplay and about how many hours long isit
nerd.gif

We need a Call of Duty Tourny

Im not close to the best but i can still kick butt

Add me

GT: supremesole23

i dont know whats more lame. you being scared to play me OR you having a sig that boasts about being a niketalk cod 4 ps3 tournament champ....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why is it always beef, my man? Just chill.

I can take a light-hearted jab here and there, but the hate you throw at anyone associated with PS3 is overkill. I think that is a little lame.

The sig is what we got for winning the tournament. We have a 2nd one going and we like to throw out some trash talk before matches... it adds to it.

Why would I be scared to play you... on a video game?

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I just picked up Bioshock for 39.99 at Best Buy. For those that have played through it, what can I expect as far as gameplay and about how many hours long is it
nerd.gif

Expect a lot of hacking, and story twists. The graphics and sound are amazing. About 13-16 hours straight though. 20+ if you're going for all theachievements. It's a great story, which a lot of games lack.

Nnarum, sorry about the other night, I got caught up in that Turning Point demo, lol

devil.gif

they are decent...
grin.gif

This guy...
roll.gif

pimp.gif
[ booker t]tell me he did not just say that[booker t]

im the best.......when i actually play
laugh.gif
i rather play feeding frenzythan cod 4
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

i dont know whats more lame. you being scared to play me OR you having a sig that boasts about being a niketalk cod 4 ps3 tournament champ....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why is it always beef, my man? Just chill.

I can take a light-hearted jab here and there, but the hate you throw at anyone associated with PS3 is overkill. I think that is a little lame.

The sig is what we got for winning the tournament. We have a 2nd one going and we like to throw out some trash talk before matches... it adds to it.

Why would I be scared to play you... on a video game?

the hate you see me throw at the ps3 is all in your guys mind. i can never understand why ps3 owners are so sensitive when people critisize theirconsole lightly... somebody says home is lame and all of a sudden they are deemed the anti christ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

devil.gif

they are decent...
grin.gif

This guy...
roll.gif

pimp.gif
[ booker t]tell me he did not just say that[booker t]

im the best.......when i actually play
laugh.gif
i rather play feeding frenzy than cod 4
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I never see you on.

Why so much hate on Undertow? I'm liking the game and it's crazy fun when you have just a bunch of people on your friends list in one game.

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Why so much hate on Undertow? I'm liking the game and it's crazy fun when you have just a bunch of people on your friends list in one game.
exactly
laugh.gif

Undertow is crack
pimp.gif

I did coop on ultra, then we played some online ranked games and was a good time.
I had somewhat low expectations from all the hate in here, but IGN gave it an 8 pnt sumthin and they dont give very many good scores for XBLAG for a reason.

dolphins spot in the nt madden league is open... the league just started so youll be 0-0 if you wanna take it. post in the thread if you're interested

WHats your guys K/d ratio on Cod? Mines around 1.70 i let my friends get on when I first got it and it used to be negative so Im slowly climbing out of it.

IF ANYONE LOVES CAMPING
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
AND PLAYS HARDCORE TEAM DEATHMATCH ONLY IN COD4. PLEASE ADD ME: EZYXLIVE

I roll with around 6 ppl in my party that all camp (including me). but always fun to have more, if they arent on. plus its always fun to hear the other teamscomments after we smack them +300 points.
smokin.gif

OR if you want to play against us, we're usually on at 1:30pm or 11pm. EST.

damn boxden. one day i dont play cod and u past me on the score list.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

IF ANYONE LOVES CAMPING
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
AND PLAYS HARDCORE TEAM DEATHMATCH ONLY IN COD4 . PLEASE ADD ME: EZYXLIVE

I roll with around 6 ppl in my party that all camp (including me). but always fun to have more, if they arent on. plus its always fun to hear the other teams comments after we smack them +300 points.
smokin.gif

OR if you want to play against us, we're usually on at 1:30pm or 11pm. EST.

damn boxden. one day i dont play cod and u past me on the score list.
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i hate campers but i always get dummy kills when i play people like you because i always catch campers sleeping. nonetheless its still annoying as$!@+ running around trying to get killed for purpose just to expose where they are
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom