Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

pretty sure the free halo deal is only for first time 360 owners transferring their accounts from the original xbox over to the 360

I was wondering if anyone can help me out....I have to wireless adapter for my xbox and set everything up ran all the tests and it works perfectly. I startedmy halo go to mathcmaking get a game going but as soon as the game start i have horrible service and everything freezes. Is there any way to improve mywireless connection? I have a laptop right next to my 360 and i cannot get it to connect once the game starts but the laptop works perfectly fine. Also my 360is upstairs where as my wireless router is down stairs. Thanks

i hope it comes out tuesday...
devil.gif
pimp.gif

the playlist update came out last tuesday if it matters

Quote:
i swear my pinky doesn't work.....Lou on medium was bad enough for me......i can only imagine what kind of crack he's on on expert
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

hey guys does anyone know what "2 Red lights" is? i get 2 red lights on the left side occasionally. is that overheating or whats going on?

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I can't read that font, so here's a link

Microsoft Apologizes for Live Issues
Record Xbox Live sign-ups lead to poor online performance. Free game used as peace offering.
by Hilary Goldstein
January 3, 2008 - In December Xbox Live performed poorly. Today, Microsoft responded with a letter to Xbox Live subscribers. In the letter, Xbox Live General Manager Marc Whitten issued an official apology to Xbox Live members and promised to make it up to everyone affected by these issues. According to Microsoft, the cause of the problems -- which included severe lag and service outages for some -- was a high increase in new Xbox Live members.

To make it up to gamers affected over the holidays, the big MS is offering a free Xbox Live Arcade download. It is unclear if the title will be a new game or one previously available on Xbox Marketplace. Details on the offer are expected within the next few weeks.

Here is the letter in its entirety:

Dear Xbox LIVE Members:

During this past holiday season you helped us break a number of Xbox LIVE records. This included our largest sign-up of new members to Xbox LIVE in our 5 year history and just yesterday you broke the record for the single biggest day of concurrent members ever on the service.

As a result of this massive increase in usage we know that some of you experienced intermittent Xbox LIVE issues over the holiday break. While the service was not completely offline at any given time, we are disappointed in our performance. I would like to take this moment to thank you each and every one of you for your patience and understanding as our team has worked around the clock to return the service to a stable state.

At the same time we would like to offer a token of our appreciation to all of you in celebration of record success for the service. And as a thank you for your loyalty during this holiday period, we will be offering all of our Xbox LIVE members around the world access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game that will be available to download free of charge. In the coming weeks we will be sharing the specific details of this offer with you.

Thank you again for helping make Xbox LIVE everything that it is today!

Sincerely,

Marc Whitten

General Manager, Xbox LIVE
Gamertag: Notwen

If this is true, Metal Slug you will be mine!!
pimp.gif

I hope it's true. Free Metal Slug.
pimp.gif

anyone know how to throw alley-oops in 2k8?
Isn't it it left trigger and pass if there's an open person with an open lane to the basket.

shoot, if this is free, i'm holding out until SSF2HDREMIX...but i bet there is going to be some catch

anybody know how to throw alley oops in 2k8?
yea, when your controlling the ball, and you have somebody else near the hoop, just hold down LT, and pass the ball while facing the hoop/player,you should throw an alley oop...sometimes it just results in a lay up, often you gotta be in a 2 on 1 scenerio, or have a clear look at the hoop for it to work
just grabbed 4 coupons for that dell thing, and got that messenger kit, and the wireless adapter for the computer.... now i need to get two more items lol

No lie I have not played my 360 in 1 1/2 months because I've been playing NFL 2K5. The fact I can finally play on my 360 means I have zero use for my Xboxanymore, I just wish I could bring my saves over.

Originally Posted by HAZE323

IM THE BEST COD4 PLAYER MY WIN RATIO IS 1.20 i SHOOT 42% MY KILL DEATH RATIO IS 1.83 YOURE STATS ARE TRASH
indifferent.gif

How you gonna proclaim yourself the best player at COD4.

got offered 1600 for my gamertag...i declined...then 3200 ima take it then just add a 23 to it or something
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

What sort of lame human being tries to buy somebody's gamertag?
tired.gif

cuz anybody can join your clan and you know how some of these dudes online be about that kind of stuff :lol:
laugh.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

sorry if im late but what is this "coupon" you guys speak of and how can i save on some accessories myself?
its a coupon for dell.com $25 off a $25.01 purchase. they are selling a gang of the coupons on ebay right now.

I was about to say i know gamestop doesn`t offer the warranty but if BB does that might get me in bioshock sooner than later

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

Originally Posted by Drama23

Can someone plz help me. For some reason my controller will disconnect at random times. Its not the batteries the batteries were brand new and when it says 4 bars for how much is left on them. The controller is wireless. Il be playing madden and all of a sudden when im playing my running back will jsut stop and get hammered as it says plz connect controller i turn it back on and then who knows when it comes back again sumtimes 5 minutes sumtime and hour sumtimes 3 hours. Anyone have this problem before or know why?
buy a new controller and return the broken one. problem solved.

ms sent me a brand spankin new controller because mine didnt work with my wireless headset. didnt have to ship in the flawed one.

WAIT, so i can just make up the same story and get a free controller???!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

lemme know asap
glasses.gif

guys.....seriously.... if i ever catch you dudes going soft and defensive like SOME of them ps3 boys, i swear ima knock you the %%!$ out
laugh.gif
sad just sad....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Question about Xbox Live,

Can you link accounts under 1 subscription? Like if my brother and I want separate accounts, can we do so under one subscription?

Thanks
No only one account can have the subscription.

Back
Top Bottom