Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pretty sure the free halo deal is only for first time 360 owners transferring their accounts from the original xbox over to the 360

Yep, you have to register for a new account and register a 360 you purchased within the offers timetable. 12/21 is the deadline I think.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

http://www.buy.com/prod/pioneer-hts...em-designed-for-xbox/q/loc/111/204509050.html

heres a surround sound system for anyone interested. its been getting great reviews. and for 99 bucks. it seems like a steal. especially since retail is 399.

I posted that
wink.gif

^ my stats are better than the ones posted in the other page

im the best on NT not the world

I took the time to beat Cod4 single player while live was down too. Only thing I can't beat is the mile high club. I always run out of time when I get tothe second story.

has anyone ever played with this kid named V E N O M something like that? that dude got a anger problem. always screaming and stuff

anyone know what the "cooked grenades" challenge is? i was randomly looking through the challenges right now and saw i had done 4/5 but i dont knowwhat i even did

got this from the ps3 thread. call of duty 4 is 39.99 at amazon.com right now so if you hesitated on buying this, go get it now...

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

with the free XBL arcade game
lumines or metal slug 3 is mine
smile.gif

they should just give everyone 800 points for free.
they should but most likely they wont. luxor will be ours
grin.gif

Details on Ace Combat 6 Upcoming DLC

Written Thursday, December 20, 2007 by Dan Webb

6 planes, varying sizes, strengths and costs. All available on the 20th December. To accompany the information below, we've also added16 new screens to the gallery which can be found here.

Mirage2000-5 - SCARFACE EMBLEM - (Free)

The heroes of Ace Combat 2, Scarface Squadron Aircraft. This aircraft's armour has been reinforced at the expense of stability. With the main military force unable to respond, the mercenary tactical strike force, Scarface, was entrusted to rescue the Usean continent from the hands of a brutal military coup d'etat.

F-22A Raptor - MOBIUS - (200 Microsoft Points)
The Heroes of Ace Combat: Distant Thunder, Mobius Squadron Aircraft. Fated with single handedly maintaining air superiority, this aircraft's armaments know no parallel. However, necessary reduction of armour has resulted in low damage control. A lone pilot, Mobius' battle record exceeded that of an entire squadron.

F-15E Strike Eagle - CIPHER - (200 Microsoft Points)
The hero of Ace Combat: The Belkan War, Cipher's Aircraft. This aircraft's armour has been lightened to facilitate greater fire power. Fully customized preemptive striking capabilities place this fighter at the forefront of any battle. As the leader of the Republic of Ustio's Mercenary Galm Unit, Cipher's overwhelming fighting skills amidst the escalating conflict quickly earned him the moniker, "The Demon of the Round Table". Both feared and respected, his was the path of a true ace.

F-15E Strike Eagle - PIXY - (200 Microsoft Points)
Ace Combat: The Belkan War, Wingman Pixy Aircraft. Armour has been lightened to increase stability. With an array of counterstrike customizations, this aircraft can immediately adapt to changes on the battlefield. The Republic of Ustio's Mercenary Galm Unit No. 2, "Pixy" nearly lost his left wing during combat, but miraculously completed the mission and returned to base, earning him the name "Solo Wing Pixy". He continued his military career earning numerous accolades as Cipher's wingman.

A-10A ThunderBolt? - XMAS - (200 Microsoft Points)
Holiday Aircraft. Seemingly unaffected by gravity, even during inverted flight, exceptional aerodynamic performance is achieved at the expense of this aircraft's otherwise characteristic durability. This is an A-10A of a different breed.

F-117A Night Hawk - THE IDOLMASTER YUKIHO - (400 Microsoft Points)
THE IDOLMASTER, Yukiho Hagiwara Aircraft. A little on the shy side, this aircraft boasts impressive moves when trying its best. It's up to you to make this star shine!

med_Ace_Combat_6__Fires_of_Liberation-Xbox_360Screenshots18925DLC12_F-117A_03.JPG

med_Ace_Combat_6__Fires_of_Liberation-Xbox_360Screenshots18928DLC12_F-15E_02.JPG

med_Ace_Combat_6__Fires_of_Liberation-Xbox_360Screenshots18921DLC12_A-10A_01.JPG

Microsoft Reduce Wireless Steering Wheel In Time For Holidays

Written Thursday, December 20, 2007 by Dan Webb

Microsoft is now giving holiday shoppers even more value by reducing the price of its incredibly popular Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel by $30 to just $99(U.S. ERP). The newly priced Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel now comes bundled with a driver disc and a demo of the acclaimed "Forza Motorsport 2"including full force feedback support. With its sleek design and cutting edge technology, the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel immerses gamers in an unparalleledracing experience.

The Wireless Racing Wheel is compatible with all of the most popular racing games on Xbox 360, including:

· Forza Motorsport 2
· Project Gotham Racing 4
· Project Gotham Racing 3
· Test Drive Unlimited
· Need for Speed Carbon
· DiRT
· Nascar 08

Xbox 360 offers the best value among next-gen consoles and is the only place you can play the greatest holiday line-up in video games history. This holiday,buyers will receive two free games bundled with every Xbox 360 console and Xbox 360 Elite. The highly-rated "Forza Motorsport 2" (Microsoft GameStudios) and "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" (Activision) are both included for $349.99 (U.S.) for Xbox 360 console and $449.99 (U.S.) for Xbox 360 Elite.

[h2]Madcatz Xbox 360 HDMI Conversion Kit, Taking Preorders[/h2]
Picture%2022.png
GameStop is now accepting preorders forMadcatz' new Xbox 360 HDMI Conversion Kit. It's an add-on that's meant to replace component outputs in older, non-HDMI Xbox 360s to support HDMI.While Madcatz promises that the kit will allow full resolutions up to 1080p, the privilege will cost you $90. Yeah, that's quite a bit of cash consideringthat it's 20% of the price of a new Xbox 360 Premium bundle.

We're guessing that not too many people will take advantage of Madcatz' latest accessory, but with as stingy as television manufactures can be withHD input options, there's certainly some segment of the 360-owning population who will benefit.

Preorder [via gamingnexus]

WTF...I unlocked the security shoulder pads in Halo...and after I got the "We're in for some Chop" achievement ..it vanished. smh

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

^ get out of here, no shooter on the 360 is better and please don't say halo
sick.gif
bioshock and halo 3 are both better shooters

good info on the new halo maps...

isolation is the worst multiplayer map of all time!
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom