Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Gears Sequel + potential Goldeneye?!
pimp.gif

I just got my 360 back from Microsoft...instead of fixing it,they just gave me a replacement unit with a 1 month Xbox Live card

So is this really a new Xbox or a refurbished one? Gears of War 2 and Goldeneye? nice...

I have both GOW and COD4 and Gears of War is a better game and more fun. I got COD4 more recently, and that's why I play it more at the moment, but GOW isa better game. It's not as easy to be a camper in it, so many times I get killed by sniper campers on COD where I had no idea where they are, in GOW, youget killed very few times without knowing where the guy who killed you was. Plus I like 3rd person better than 1st person, much better that you can see yourcharacter IMO.

The one complaint I have about GOW1 is how little customization there is, you can do all kinds of custom stuff in COD, but nothing in GOW. I hope you can getto customize your weapons and characters in GOW2. He he, some of the locust characters look so funny. Like the sniper guy with the glasses, he's myfavorite. Built like a bodybuilder, but he has these nerdish glasses, such a comical appearance. I hope you can choose custom outfits and make them look funnyand stuff in GOW2.

Also, the Goldeneye, is it a brand new game or just a re-release of the original on Xbox Live Arcade?? I would hope it's the latter.

damn, my daughter wont be getting any attention this fall/winter!!!!
lol smh @ me

she better grab the other controller n learn

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

damn, my daughter wont be getting any attention this fall/winter!!!!
lol smh @ me

she better grab the other controller n learn
not right dude
laugh.gif

gtaiv, and gow2 will prolly be the only games i pick up this year other than the usual madden
what other games are set to release this year? (non arcade games)

Originally Posted by DocsBack

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Ha, Gears of War 2. My crew will run ANYONE on here. I would like to play with with Freshhh though, see how good he is since he's so GOW > _____ haha. This @#%# is ON if they finally decided to fix host and use client side hit detection. 9-0 on Gamebattles baby, SEE US

9-0? After a year and a half? Is that supposed to impress someone?

Gamebattles goes by a 3 month ladder, meaning your record is based on the games played against other Gamebattles clans during that 3 month period yousigned up for. My team signed up Winter 06, when Gears was the most played game on Xbox Live, and we went 9-0 against everyone we challenged/challenged us.

I find it funny that you tried to go at me when you had no idea what you were talking about and end up making yourself look foolish instead. You trying toimpress someone?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Looks like Goldeneye finally got confirmed.
pimp.gif
I pray to God that it has multiplayer via Xbox Live.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by nnarum

Anyone tired of 2k sports making the only baseball game? Sign this petition...
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/BaseballXbox360/
no way. mlb 2k7 was fine with me.

triple play sucks triple balls.

keep kipher and kruko out of my video games PLEASE!!!!!!!

I'm not saying bring them back, I'm saying I see Sony making a game... Why not Microsoft? And I'm sure it could be and would be better than the2k series... I never liked World Series Baseball, well I guess after the Saturn versions... From Dreamcast and on this game has been trash.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by NCTwin

From Xbox 360 World Blog:

[h1][/h1]
[h1]What Game Is This? Part #1[/h1]13-Feb-2008 A massive world exclusive lands in the next issue of Xbox World 360.

And you can glimpse it here - first. Yep, over the next two weeks, until our spanking new issue goes onsale, we're going to play an oh-so-cryptic game of name the, er, game. Read on for more...

Here's how it works: every day we'll show you a new section of a dazzling screenshot from this MEGA-EXCLUSIVE Xbox 360 game, tempting and teasing you while at the same time reminding you (probably pretty frequently) that the next issue of Xbox World 360 is the only place to find it. Reckon you know what it is? Want to hazard a guess? Get over to our forum and discuss it NOW.

112581_hs.jpg

screenshot_192315.jpg
What's M$ got cookin over there¿

[img]http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_192513.jpg[/img]
[img]http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_192602.jpg[/img]

i need to know right now dammit

moargoldeneyez.jpg

????????

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I won't be seen outside for days when this drops
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Whoa...

Just don't be mad at ne if its not true.
laugh.gif
I just saw it on another board

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

MLB 2K7 FTW!
pimp.gif

Too bad you suck though, you non strike throwing prick
laugh.gif

Anybody heard about that hidden achievement on COD4? It's called humiliation. You have to make an opponent cry, and I unlocked it yesterday arguingwith this Jesus Freak chick about evolution. It was pretty smooth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

MLB 2K7 FTW!
pimp.gif

Too bad you suck though, you non strike throwing prick
laugh.gif

Anybody heard about that hidden achievement on COD4? It's called humiliation. You have to make an opponent cry, and I unlocked it yesterday arguing with this Jesus Freak chick about evolution. It was pretty smooth
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif