Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Uh oh...
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=200454

Money already spent
smh.gif

2K Sports Reveals Top Spin 3 Lineup

Written Thursday, February 21, 2008 by Dan Webb

New York, NY - February 20, 2008 - 2K Sports, the sports publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is pleased to announce the all-star player lineup for Top Spin 3, the industry's most realistic and action-packed tennis video game experience. The star-studded lineup features today's sensations, including Roger Federer and Maria Sharapova, as well as Boris Becker, Bjorn Borg and Monica Seles, three of the sport's legendary players. Top Spin 3 marks the first time these iconic pros have appeared in a next-generation video game.

Created by PAM Development, a 2K studio, Top Spin 3 is slated for a spring 2008 release for Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system, Wii[emoji]8482[/emoji] home video game system, and Nintendo DS[emoji]8482[/emoji].

"With Top Spin 3, we wanted to give gamers the choice to play with their favorite tennis players, as well as classic legends, an option that no other tennis game is offering," said Chris Snyder, Director of Marketing for 2K Sports. "Boris Becker, Bjorn Borg and Monica Seles have given the game of tennis such great history, and we are excited to have them join the current roster of professionals in the most realistic tennis video game to date."

The Top Spin 3 player lineup includes the following:
  • Mario Ancic
  • Tomas Berdych
  • James Blake
  • Roger Federer
  • Tommy Haas
  • Justine Henin
  • Svetlana Kuznetsova
  • Amelie Mauresmo
  • Gael Monfils
  • Andy Murray
  • Rafael Nadal*
  • David Nalbandian
  • Mark Philippoussis
  • Andy Roddick
  • Maria Sharapova
  • Nicole Vaidisova
  • Caroline Wozniacki
Classic legends**
  • Boris Becker
  • Bjorn Borg
  • Monica Seles

Top Spin 3 offers the most authentic gameplay and features, including signature player animations and expressions, weather changes and situation-specific behaviors, along with revamped audio with enhanced crowd reaction.

Fans will also have the opportunity to play on more than 40 prestigious and visually stunning venues from around the world such as Roland Garros in Paris (French Open) and Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne (Australian Open). Adding to the immersive gameplay experience, fans can utilize a new and innovative Player Creator to customize their own unique tennis stars with free-form body sculpting, makeup and tattoos. Competitive players will also be able to create matches online and test their skills against friends or other ranked players around the world. For more information on Top Spin 3, visit www.topspin3thegame.com.

*Rafael Nadal will appear only on the PLAYSTATION 3 system

**Classic legends not available on all platforms

med_Roddick_Monfils02.jpg

med_Murray02.jpg

med_Monfils02.jpg

med_Federer04.jpg

med_Becker02.jpg

Check out the full gallery here.

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/02/21/its-official-canada-sees-another-xbox-360-price-cut/[/h2]
[h2]It's official, Canada sees another Xbox 360 price cut[/h2]
Posted Feb 21st 2008 10:15AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

Crazy, the FutureShop employee was actually telling us the truth as late last night, Microsoft announced that all of the Great White North (that's Canada) will see Xbox 360 price cuts effective immediately. The new console pricing will be dollar for dollar equal to the 360's price in the United States, with the Xbox 360 Pro dropping from $399 to $349, the Elite going from $499 to $449 and the Arcade sinking from $299 to $279. So, if you're Canadian and need another 360 or know someone who does, then jump in. There's no better time then now ... price cuts FTW!

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by NCTwin

From Xbox 360 World Blog:

[h1][/h1]
[h1]What Game Is This? Part #1[/h1]13-Feb-2008 A massive world exclusive lands in the next issue of Xbox World 360.

And you can glimpse it here - first. Yep, over the next two weeks, until our spanking new issue goes onsale, we're going to play an oh-so-cryptic game of name the, er, game. Read on for more...

Here's how it works: every day we'll show you a new section of a dazzling screenshot from this MEGA-EXCLUSIVE Xbox 360 game, tempting and teasing you while at the same time reminding you (probably pretty frequently) that the next issue of Xbox World 360 is the only place to find it. Reckon you know what it is? Want to hazard a guess? Get over to our forum and discuss it NOW.

112581_hs.jpg

screenshot_192315.jpg
What's M$ got cookin over there¿

[img]http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_192513.jpg[/img]
[img]http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_192602.jpg[/img]

i need to know right now dammit

moargoldeneyez.jpg

????????

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I won't be seen outside for days when this drops
eek.gif
pimp.gif

THE DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

hey guys!..i havent posted in here in awile..but i want to sell my xbox..does anyone know a reasonable price to sell a xbox 360 premium for with a WIREDcontroller with COD4?

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

hey guys!..i havent posted in here in awile..but i want to sell my xbox..does anyone know a reasonable price to sell a xbox 360 premium for with a WIRED controller with COD4?

Mayor...
smh.gif

You buying a PS3 or something?
smh.gif

nahhh...just that..the Xbox is serving as a distraction now..i got alot more +#+@ to focus on..and getting rid of the xbox is going to help mefocus on more important things..and i could use the little money ill get

mayor...can i have your GT?
which GT?...the sE Sickam0re?...nah...but you can have my "Get OFF My DiCC" GT...

nahhh...just that..the Xbox is serving as a distraction now..i got alot more +#+@ to focus on..and getting rid of the xbox is going to help me focus on more important things..and i could use the little money ill get

mayor...can i have your GT?
which GT?...the sE Sickam0re?...nah...but you can have my "Get OFF My DiCC" GT...

Oh, you might as well keep it though... You're not going to get much for it since it's used and people will worry about RRoD... Not saying youwon't get anything at all, but people will probably look to buy new first... Good luck on whatever you're focusing on though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Originally Posted by DocsBack

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Ha, Gears of War 2. My crew will run ANYONE on here. I would like to play with with Freshhh though, see how good he is since he's so GOW > _____ haha. This @#%# is ON if they finally decided to fix host and use client side hit detection. 9-0 on Gamebattles baby, SEE US

9-0? After a year and a half? Is that supposed to impress someone?

Gamebattles goes by a 3 month ladder, meaning your record is based on the games played against other Gamebattles clans during that 3 month period you signed up for. My team signed up Winter 06, when Gears was the most played game on Xbox Live, and we went 9-0 against everyone we challenged/challenged us.

I find it funny that you tried to go at me when you had no idea what you were talking about and end up making yourself look foolish instead. You trying to impress someone?

I'll admit I only played gamebattles through one ladder or season or whatever it's called then couldn't anymore because of work. But even ifyou've been together for just one season it's not impressive. Most people on GB were garbage when I was into it. And besides, why would you bring upsomething from a year ago if that's when you went 9-0?

Mayor, I'm selling mine to a friend for $200. It's a premium like yours, but I have a wireless controller. I think that is a fair price, at least forstarters. You can negotiate or whatever after you find someone interested.

Gamebattles goes by a 3 month ladder, meaning your record is based on the games played against other Gamebattles clans during that 3 month period you signed up for. My team signed up Winter 06, when Gears was the most played game on Xbox Live, and we went 9-0 against everyone we challenged/challenged us.

I find it funny that you tried to go at me when you had no idea what you were talking about and end up making yourself look foolish instead. You trying to impress someone?

LOL Witner 06, when the game first dropped and everyone was n00bs... Get real kid, my crew would run your squad.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]What Game Is This? Part #7 http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=183009[/h2]

Today: the last jigsaw piece.

In the next issue of Xbox World 360 (caps lock alert: ONSALE NEXT WEDNESDAY - THAT'S THE 27TH FEBRUARY!) you'll find shots and hands-on details on one of the biggest (and most confusing) gaming stories of the year. Read on for more...
the final picture:

[img]http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_193193.jpg[/img]

YESSSSSSS

That pretty much confirms it.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Airupthere301

Mayor, I'm selling mine to a friend for $200. It's a premium like yours, but I have a wireless controller. I think that is a fair price, at least for starters. You can negotiate or whatever after you find someone interested.

haha dude..you retiring also?...i feel you though...like i wouldnt mind selling my joint for 175...i mean like cmon..my hard drive is also filled with abunch of arcade games
eyes.gif

May0r, I tried that. Selling my system and being more productive. I had another 360 within 5 months.

Mayor, I'm selling mine to a friend for $200. It's a premium like yours, but I have a wireless controller. I think that is a fair price, at least for starters. You can negotiate or whatever after you find someone interested.

haha dude..you retiring also?...i feel you though...like i wouldnt mind selling my joint for 175...i mean like cmon..my hard drive is also filled with a bunch of arcade games
eyes.gif
Nope, I'm not retiring. I'm replacing my Xbox. My current one can't play Devil May Cry 4 for some reason (I think I told you about itbefore), so I'm selling my current one to a friend and just giving him the new hard drive and controller.

P.S. I might be "retired" by current standards, though, as I'm almost never on anymore. Bee is missing, you on Madden, and I'm staring atbooks/FL Studio
roll.gif

haha dude..you retiring also?...i feel you though...like i wouldnt mind selling my joint for 175...i mean like cmon..my hard drive is also filled with a bunch of arcade games
eyes.gif
Nope, I'm not retiring. I'm replacing my Xbox. My current one can't play Devil May Cry 4 for some reason (I think I told you about it before), so I'm selling my current one to a friend and just giving him the new hard drive and controller.

P.S. I might be "retired" by current standards, though, as I'm almost never on anymore. Bee is missing, you on Madden, and I'm staring at books/FL Studio
roll.gif

well my madden cracked..ive been on COD4 and GoW more often...and
eek.gif
..you back on ya FL grind?
May0r, I tried that. Selling my system and being more productive. I had another 360 within 5 months.
then i have no chance
tired.gif

Airupthere301 wrote:

Airupthere301 wrote:

eyes.gif
Nope, I'm not retiring. I'm replacing my Xbox. My current one can't play Devil May Cry 4 for some reason (I think I told you about it before), so I'm selling my current one to a friend and just giving him the new hard drive and controller.

P.S. I might be "retired" by current standards, though, as I'm almost never on anymore. Bee is missing, you on Madden, and I'm staring at books/FL Studio
roll.gif

well my madden cracked..ive been on COD4 and GoW more often...and
eek.gif
..you back on ya FL grind?

laugh.gif
I'm just polishing that joint from a while back. Thesample is coming along. You and Loot need to start something FRESH already
nerd.gif
. I can't keep rehashing old stuff that I lost interest in forever. But yo, I'll hit you up when I get home.

By the way, if that 007 comes out, it will be nostalgic for a number of reasons. Gears of War 2 has me HYPED! Fable 2 hopefully won't disappoint either
pimp.gif

$200 seems pretty good. I'm selling my 2nd 360, 4 months old, modded, with 1 wireless and 1 wired controller, and 4 backups for $350 and no bites, cepton craigs. but scared to sell on there. am i askng to much?

KVN

Originally Posted by KVN

$200 seems pretty good. I'm selling my 2nd 360, 4 months old, modded, with 1 wireless and 1 wired controller, and 4 backups for $350 and no bites, cept on craigs. but scared to sell on there. am i askng to much?

KVN

i dont think anyone wants a modded Xbox..i may be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom