roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

but yea 200 for the system alone would be a deal stop complainin
laugh.gif

why come here and complain? YOU DID A MEET-UP shoulda told him were you scared?

i only checked if the games were there. he lied about the halo 3 being in there thats about it.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

but yea 200 for the system alone would be a deal stop complainin
laugh.gif

why come here and complain? YOU DID A MEET-UP shoulda told him were you scared?

word..dude still got the upper part of the deal....he got a 399$ system (minus like 60$ from that beater controller
laugh.gif
)...dude bascially got a 340$ xbox premium with like 15 arcade games in theharddrive*eehh idk the prices of all those arcade games* AND COD4 which is 60 bucks..dude bascially got a 420 dollar deal for 200 still......he wins....if youinclude the train ride there...which costed him about 9:50 to get here..he would still win

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

How you NOT look at the controller before you bought it?

i got a glimpse of it to see if it was there it was under the system and was covered wires i didnt bother checking it. i didnt know dude would be thatshady when it comes to meet ups but w.e il just get new controller from the old ones.

Originally Posted by oo71:nerd:o

mayor should put those controllers back up his pooper where they came from.

roll.gif
roll.gif
...i spatout my Vitamin water reading that
roll.gif
...anyways...andy acting like i didnt give him TWOcontrollers...take a pic of the other one i gave you

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by oo71:nerd:o

mayor should put those controllers back up his pooper where they came from.

roll.gif
roll.gif
...i spat out my Vitamin water reading that
roll.gif
...anyways...andy acting like i didnt give him TWO controllers...take a pic of the other one i gave you

Wired controllers are trash nowadays, dude. I actually kind of want to make him a small offer for that fudged up controller because I could use anotherwireless and would sand it down and repaint it anyway. But that left stick
sick.gif

Whats wrong with wired controllers??? thats all i mess with. i mean i have 3 wireless joints but i just dont use them, only my dudes get on those when theycome play, but im always on my wired one... never run out of batteries and i like how it feels... lighter.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

i have 20 year old NES controllers that look are in ten times better shape than that

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Whats wrong with wired controllers??? thats all i mess with. i mean i have 3 wireless joints but i just dont use them, only my dudes get on those when they come play, but im always on my wired one... never run out of batteries and i like how it feels... lighter.

Wired is underrated
pimp.gif

I wish they came in a black... Wired controllers are perfect if you're gaming by yourself... And not too far away from the set...

Anbody wanna hook me up with a mic for the low? Preferably free.
I stepped on my joint...AGAIN...
This my second mic i done f'ed up
Now it work when it wants to.

...Mayor need not respond

so what does the cod 4 patch do anyways? having played it in a minute .. i'm loving the new 2k8 rosters tho

Originally Posted by D723

so what does the cod 4 patch do anyways? having played it in a minute
New Kill Cams
We've added new Kill Cams for everything. So now those "%%!!" grenades that seemingly come from no where, you can see that a guy threw it over the house, it hit a tree branch, bounced off a rock, into a tiny window, where you happened to be pointing out of, and say…… whoa. Follow behind RPGs and M203's kill cams, claymores, Airstrikes where you can follow the bomb from the plane until it hits you.

Host Migration:

Now you won't have to be dropped back by yourself when a host leaves. Instead, everyone will stay together, a new host will be assigned, and the game will auto-start back up. Keeping everyone together, no more re-inviting, re-joining games because some host leaves. This has been a tall order and something that we've put a lot of work into which has allowed us to really optimize online play all around not just specifically with Host migration.

Improved Sniper / ACOG Accuracy:

Sniper and ACOG scopes have been tweaked and are really improved. I use to not snipe at all (mainly because I'm a horrible sniper), but now it's so much more fluid and natural, while still having the same difficulty to use, it has no more "%%! I know I hit that guy!" moments.

Upgraded Spectator Cam:

Now when you're in spectator mode you can follow them in 3rd person, switch to their first person view, or rotate the camera in a full 360 degrees around whoever you're watching.

Quick Mute Option

Users will now be able to quick mute players on the fly by pulling up the scoreboard in-game or via the lobby by simply going to their name and hitting the mute assigned button. As quickly as calling in and designating an airstike. So no longer getting killed while trying to make your way through the Xbox blades for the mute option so you can shut up the guy who always seems to find it funny to sing into his mic or cover up for his lack of skill by telling you how to play Domination his way.

In addition to these feature additions there will also be:

Improved Network Performance For Larger Games

* 18 player games now require more bandwidth to host, resulting in smoother performance for players.

Optimized Server Selection for First Match

* Server selection is now optimized to select best bandwidth servers associated by LSP.
Fixed "Playlist Older Than Host" Error

* Player will no longer get error when entering games.
Additional Start Spawn Locations in All Maps

* Added a minimum of 9 extra start spawns on each side of all maps.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Anbody wanna hook me up with a mic for the low? Preferably free.
I stepped on my joint...AGAIN...
This my second mic i done f'ed up
Now it work when it wants to.

...Mayor need not respond

thats how my 1st one broke
smh.gif

2nd one is messed up where you connect it so people think im breathing when my mic is on mute
indifferent.gif

also see you passed me up in kills on cod4...got my spot back tho
grin.gif

btw Noblekane got banned...rip
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom