Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

This is getting ridiculous - you can't even get a game AT ALL right now on COD... you join up a room of maybe 4 people after waiting 20 minutes of trying,and everyone is just praying in there that it's going to go through somehow and then you all lose the connection to the server as the countdown isstarting.

It's completely crap - how can the richest company in the world be screwing this up so badly.

I'm having problems with the One Shot, One Kill mission. I feel like throwing my 360 because I've been on it for about a while now. Can someone help meout on what they did to beat it.

i'm kinda regretting my GH3 purchase. i'm pretty good at normal (except for the devil went down to georgia and through the fire and flames) but i can not play on hard. i suck. i just cant get used to the 5th button. i need tips or something. i want to be like the guys in the youtube videos that just tear it up :wow:
embarassed.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

I didn't have any problems finding a match last night shoalin, but I did experience some lag. And is there an official NT clan or something? I got up to level 12 so I have the clan tag option now.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG - mikejs210::.​

www.gamespot.com/news/618...ws;title;4360 sales beat PS3 in Japan
Quote:
Microsoft has had a notoriously difficult time cracking the Japanese console market, but this week the company notched its biggest victory in the country since Halo 3 topped the sales charts. The latest figures from Media Create show that the Xbox 360 sold more units than Sony's PlayStation 3 in the Land of the Rising Sun for the week ending November 4.

Last week's figures showed the DS Lite still on top with 78,552 units; the PlayStation Portable following with 59,714; the Wii at 37,617; the Xbox 360 at 17,673; the PS3 at 17,434; and the PS2 at 10,209.

By contrast, the previous week's sales recorded 3,718 Xbox 360s sold, and the week before, 3,011. The jump in sales was attributed to the release of the 360-exclusive game Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, which debuted at number two in the chart, and sold 76,708 copies in the first week.
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

^try walmart, say it was a gift. i believe you can get store credit back.

BTW i dont think it has been posted, but the three boss battle songs are/will be on the Marketplace for GH3 to play in quickplay mode. i havent checked itmyself, i just read it online. Sorry i dont have the time, swamped with HW. NT is just my breaktime.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

ayo what happened to that freeforall cod4 tourney
grin.gif

also anyone have release dates for games releasing now till gtaiv?
its coming. i just gotta find the post.
laugh.gif

yea i ordered acouple games and paid already and thats what they came out to be. Hurry the prices are changing as we speak...

Smash Bro's-$20, Condemed 2- $20, DMC4-$40

With all this talking about who the best, word to DJ Khaled, i expect to see plenty of participation in the tourney once it getunderway...
Right now we working on a 8 team 5v5. Start getting a idea of who you want on your team. Once we get enough "Im in's" we'll set up the thread

Im trying to see if PacmanVick will do the bracket since his Madden joint came out beautifully, nh.

For anyone who doesn't have COD4...It's $39.99 at Circuit City starting Sunday along with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

Back
Top Bottom