Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

pretty weird. wonder if they @#%$ up again like they did last time with the update :smh:
smh.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Man i read the guide, and that killed the twist too
laugh.gif

but so far AssAssin's creed is
eek.gif
smokin.gif

And such@%%%*!$**

i spoke with a regular of mine, a game tester for Sony i think?, something like that, and he told me that ROCK BAND DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO USE GUITAR HEROGUITARS.

weak.

In COD4 when you get the silencer on like a m4 will the red dot still be attach?
-ANGELO
WANTED SIZE 12 NIKE SB DUNK GRITS AND VANS HALF CABS BULLETPROOF(BLACK)
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

How the hell do you get the used car salesman achievement in Halo. I kill everybody in the warthog or all the brutes in the prowler before the damn vehicle blows up >:
mad.gif
CHICAGO BULLY​
I run with 101 bullies, we dalmatian doggy deep​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Chicago Bully88:.​

I want to get COD4 and I have NBA 2k8 as a trade bait to get it....

In other words, I got it from the Toys R Us Btgo free deal. I still have the receipt, will TRU take it back? Has anyone had success returning it to Wal - Mart? Noble got shut down, maybe it was a fluke or he probably ran into a douche bag. Any success stories:? I want to get COD4, but I don't want to drop $60 when 2k8 is collecting dust.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

courtesy of major nelson's blog:

Quote:
This week on Arcade: Switchball and Word Puzzle

Switchball and Word Puzzle will be available for this Wednesday for 800 points each. I know one person who will be excited about an Arcade word game.

FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote]

Thanks
pimp.gif

If you guys are paranoid and don't have a 360 yet and want one that is the newest version, look on the box and try to find 175w. It will be the new Falconboard. It uses way less power and should stay cooler meaning less overheating meaning no RROD.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
What kind of errors are you experiencing?

What fails on your connection test?

When I take the test, it says IP Address- Failed.

When I talked to the Verizon rep', they guided me through setting up a new connection of sorts with a new IP Address, but it didn't work.
Are you running it through a router or through a modem directly?
The 360 is running through the modem directly (a HUB Port) because it's not going through the router.
Hmm, that's interesting.

If you were already with Verizon and they provided you with a new IP address then you shouldn't have a connection issue if it's plugged in correctly.

Have you tried unplugging your modem and restarting it and then try to connect to xbox live?

KB8sandiego perhaps you could offer some insight. I am running an ethernet cable from my wireless router to the XBox. It seems as though I experience connection issues more than most and I was wondering if there is a better solution/set up to reduce the # of "Connection Interrupted" occurences when playing online.
Yeah, I used to have that problem. What kind of router are you using? I'm running a d-link wbr-2310. I downloaded some firmware off the mainsite for my router and updated it. It pretty much fixed the connectiuon interrupted problem that I was having. But sometimes I'll have issues with myrouter and I'll just need to reboot it. I was having problems this Christmas weekend with logging onto live. My ICMP was failing on my connection test.Turns out that XBOX live was having issues when I logged onto the support site. Try updating your firmware though on your router if that's available.Because I'm running an ethernet cable as well directly from my router to the 360. Hope that helps somewhat.

I'm so far behind....I picked up GH 2 bundle yesterday......I couldn't find GH 3 anywhere. Oh will I'm still happy. I'll probably get GH3later.

^Get the Circuit City one and flip the extra COD3... That should be > $5
TEAM XBOX360​
.: nnarum :.​
MINNESOTA TWINS

golden ak47
eek.gif

i finshed cod4 compaign yesterday on normal, and then i also did mile high club on hardened on my 2nd try but damn veteran
smh.gif
mad.gif

also does anyone know if you can do challenges on private matches?

remember guys, if you played the beta, clans go by clan tag and not invites although you can invite fellow clan members.

for those that have the game, do you still have to rank up to level 4 to unlock clan tags?

Back
Top Bottom